Close

Thread: Chem Set Mix

Stranger

Question Chem Set Mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Everyone,

Probably

going to dig up a long lost camel here, but hey never hurts to dig up forgotten treasures.

Ok, I just

recently got the Chem Set along with A1, and been going through the Archives looking for some goos mixes to get me

going.

The mix Iam interested in is a.k.a's mix (b)

"
    a) a Nol heavy formula that seems to make

women instantly bond with me = 4 Nol : 1 None : 1 Rone : 1 A1.
    b) a None heavy formula for eliciting smiles,

double-takes, stares and other ego boosters = 9 None : 4 Nol : 3 A1 : 1 Rone.
    and c) an Andro 1 heavy formula

that seems to invite flirting and teasing = 9 A1 : 4 Nol : 3 None : 1 Rone.

I use all three at .5mg/ml. Three

dabs from a 3 ml bottle like the ones in the chem kit.
    "

Ok, so with the help of Oscar and a few older

posts, I think I got math down when it comes to diluting the mix.

However with a.k.a's mix, I need some

verification:

Is the mix 9:4:3:1 a ratio or drops?

Working with drops, (this is where it gets funny)

to get this mix down to at .5mg/ml concentration I use the following formula

since the chem set stuff is all

1mg/ml, I would have to half this to get the .5mg/ml (pretty logical)

So since None is the dominant phero, I

would muliply the None content by 1/2 ---- 9*2 = 18

Minus the content (9+4+3+1 = 17)- 18 = 1 drop

This

doesnt seem right to me, 1 drop for the carrier?

Im sure Iam missing something silly, I really should have

done my math homework more often

Hope you guys can help me out....

His concentration is half of

what the originals are. Just put in one drop of carrier for every drop of mones. So you would have 17 drops of

mones and 17 drops of carrier.

Wow! Someone's trying out one of my

mixes.
    I still use mixes a and b. But I'm embarrassed to say that I have no recollection of mix c). This

tells me that it's probably not as good as my current A1 heavy mix: 6A1:3None:2Nol.

To answer your

question “9:4:3:1” refers to ratios. I always dilute with cologne, but I suppose an ethanol/water mix would work

too. So if you use 17 drops of mones add 17 drops of dilutant. If you use 34 add 34 and so on.

When I talk

about .5mg/ml concentration, I’m referring to total pheromones. So mix b would contain a .26ml/mg concentration of

None, mix a would contain .07mg/ml None and etc..

Good luck with these mixes & please let me know how

it goes. I am particularly proud of the 4:1:1:1 brew, I hope you find it as unique as I do. (It seems to bring out a

certain sweetness in girls.)

Stranger

Just finished mixing up the first

small batch....

Used 9 None : 4 Nol : 3 A1 : 1 Rone

The above is in drops, so 17 drops + 17 Drops

Calvin Klein Eternity (damm the cap is impossible to get off)

The total quantity of the above comes to 0.4ml

(this is where I may go worng) @ 0.5mg/ml concentration.

I added .4ml of water to my atomizers (little ones

you get with free cologne samples) and that produced 8 complete sprays.... So Iam thinking then that .4ml / 8 Sprays

= 0.05ml per spray, so therefore the the content per spray would be 0.5 * .05 = 0.025mg/ml per spray.... at least

that how it goes in my head

Im going to be using two sprays now and head out to the shops.... will let you

know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by JDB
    Im going to be using two

sprays now and head out to the shops.... will let you know how it goes
    I hope it goes well. But

I've got a sinking feeling it might not. My mixes are VERY CONCENTRATED and NOT MEANT TO BE SPRAYED. I hope your

dilution calculations are correct.

Three dabs from a 3ml dram bottle covers less than 1/3 of surface area

than a single spray from a chikara bottle (a LOT less).

It’s come to my attention that my concept of

minimalism might be different from most. I’m all for highly concentrated pheromone mixes, but at the lowest possible

dosage.

The ideal that I’m aiming for is that women won’t even notice I’m wearing any scent until they’re

within kissing distance.

My stuff isn't designed to be used as a cologne.

Stranger

Well First day is over, and I think

that your right a.k.a, I was probably wearing to much, however, after spending two hours in the shops an odd thing

did happen.... I was looking at the televisons and I swear when I went to the rear of the televisions, there was no

one there, so there Iam looking at the input and output connections, I stand up and just next to me are Two Mothers,

one on each side with their kids..... It suprised me because they just snuck up, didnt hear them at all, then the

funny thing is, as soon as I left, the kids would pipe up again.....Im not sure if I can relate this event to the

Mix, as for the remaining two hours, there was absolutley no hits, nothing whatsover......

The same gos for

the evening in the Bar (After Applying another two Sprays), Watched the entire footbal match against Sweden and

Holland and had no hits either....However.....

On my way Home, in the Metro, I spotted a girl who I had

noticed before on the Metro....

....Bit Of History..... The first Time I saw her I had just come back from

looking at an apartment, so was wearing a Fresh Dose of WAGG, in the Metro we did make a lot of eye contact, but

nothing else happened and at our stop we both went different ways...though a bit hesitant from both

sides....

Ok, so last night I saw her again, we made eyecontact again, but this time I smiled, simply because

I was thinking "Well isnt this Funny" and she instantly sent back a smile.. When we were comming to our stop, we

both went to the door, I said "çe va?" (How are You) she said she was ok, and then as soon as we got off the metro

we started speaking and I got her number Which is fantastic for me cause with me not been fluent in French....

well it makes meeting new girls even harder

So was this the Mix, myself or Fate?

Personally, I

think it was a little of everyting, Fate for putting her on the Metro with me again, The Mix for keeping her

interested while I babled in my French and Myself for making the first move.

Not to bad for a first day, even

though everything is not black and white.... However a.k.a I think I will scrap the spray and use dabs as you do in

the future

Congrats on the number
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Talking

Personally, I think

it was a little of everyting, Fate for putting her on the Metro with me again, The Mix for keeping her interested

while I babled in my French and Myself for making the first move.
    Amen Brother.... all three played

a part, but it was all YOU that closed the deal and got her number.
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Ah... the scientists return to

roost. My dream comes true.

Note on the language barrier: I have spent almost my adult life overseas as a

"non-native speaker", and I came up with the mother of all openings in that situation. I have to say, that France

is probably not the best place in the world for this to work, but you could try it anyway. Works like a charm

everywhere else particularly in Asia. Rather than worrying about your local language abilities walk up to the woman

and ask:
    "Excuse me do you speak English?" (spoken in English)
    If you get any kind of "yes" you are

immediately golden; you are on an even footing at worst and can relax. If she is studying English, you are better

than golden because language students will often kill for somebody to practise with. If she says "no", you still

have your foot in the door. You can proceed with "Well, I can speak a little French, if you can put up with it."

Then of course on to what you are doing over there etc etc. This can not fail. Try it and get back to me.

:-)

B

Stranger

Well first week is finished using the

NOL heavy formula, and I must say, Iam very impressed...

I wore this on our Date with the girl I had met on

the metro...now, perhaps this is the mix, or perhaps its just her, but I noticed that she would always start

different topics of conversation when there were moments of silence, which is great for me, as having to try to

think of something to say in French can be daring at times.... On the Second date though, again, may be coincedence,

but she mention to me twice that she was an impatient person.......Me wonders what that could mean

On

Monday at work, nothing much happened in the morning, but later in the afternoon, the starnagest thing happened....

One of the female work colougues came to see something on my PC and we started discussing it.....heck the next thing

I know, the rest of the ladies in the department were suddenly all in my work space, I swear it was an invasion and

they were all just waiting for someone to make the first move Well, to be honest, I did not mind the attention

On the Tuesday, another lady in the office jsut opened up to me and started telling me about her friend

who had just passed away, I found this quit interesting as she told no one else, and we have never been anything but

simply work colougues.

The other thing I have noticed when wearing this, is that sometimes, I will notice

some of the ladies complaining that it was to hot, and you could really see that they were hot, even though, it the

temperature was fine....anyone else noticed this?

Well thats all the fun things that have happened to me... I

will be switching to the A1 mix tommrow, also have a 3rd date with the girl aswell, so it will be interesting to see

how this pans out.....though Iam in conflict if I should rather try the NONE heavy mix....

Thanks for the

Advice Bruce.... I am definately going to try that out, after all , what can I loose, and after the events from last

week and this one, and I really feeling confident and have definately shed some of my timidness.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It's really fun playing with

the effects you can get using Fibonacci ratios with the chem set.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

[QUOTE=a.k.a.]

It’s

come to my attention that my concept of minimalism might be different from most. I’m all for highly concentrated

pheromone mixes, but at the lowest possible dosage.
    QUOTE]

Out of curiousity, what is your reasoning

behind such methods? As a developer, we can stuff probably a good 75mg of hormones into 1ml if we really cared to,

talk about a concentrate huh , but at the same time, dosing would be horrendous! When I first started and

reviewed concentrated products available, I first realized that 1. They aren't really concentrated if you consider

what you COULD do. 2. With the semi innacurate methods of dosing, i.e atomizers and droppers, why would you want

to decrease volume hence making your margin of error even more. 3. Isn't there something to be said about surface

area as well? Now, opinions and results will surely vary, but I am one for spreading out applications.

Just

some ideas,

Thanks
    Matt

I think surface area and volume have

more to do with increasing the probabilities that someone will catch a whiff. So if, say, you’re walking through a

mall looking for “hits” to boost your ego, covering a large surface area makes sense.
    I think

concentration determines the kind of “message” that you send out e.g.. high concentration of None = virile man.

(Although there is definitely a limit. I’ve tried 1 mg/ml of None at just 1 tiny drop and gotten bad results. It

seems to vary with pheromones. 0.5 seems ideal for None. But if someone made a more concentrated solution of Nol —

say 1.5 or 2.0 mg/ml I’d give it a try.) I don’t have any theory or research (other than my own trial and error) to

back this up; but I do feel that just one whiff is enough to get the message across and it makes a lasting

impression. I also FEEL that repeatedly bombarding someone with the same “message” creates an overload. Also there

is a strategic consideration, if the “message” reaches the subject sporadically vs. continuously, it’s more likely

to take a subliminal quality IMO.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I agree with Matt's thinking

on that. That's why I've always preferred Edge over NPA, for example. The only advantage of high concentration is

that it is good for mixing.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

When I first started playing with

mones, I read about AFA on the manufacturer's site. Phil Stone recommended adding one or two bottles of AFA to a

three ounce bottle of cologne. This works out to 0.0166 - 0.0333 mg/ml none. I decided to use the mid-point of 0.025

mg/ml. I had good luck with that first bottle of spiked Davidoff's Good Life. Actually, amazing luck, considering

how little I knew about everything.

Since then, I've tried about everything - high concentration, low dose,

lower concentration body spray stuff, dabs, sprays, everything in between. I keep coming back to mixes that have

none at a level of 0.020 - 0.030, and of which I spray on something close to a ml in the course of a day. I have

found that most of the colognes I wear, when diluted 1:1 will cover this level of none just fine. Thus:

My

current mix is made up at 0.040 none, and I fill an atomizer half and half with mix and cologne. I get my 0.020 none

level, and diluting the cologne 1:1 means I can spray a fair amount on during the day without scent od.

The

other thing I have noticed at this level is that I don't get "annoying phero buildup". The sweat/shower/bacterial

decay process on my skin seems to keep a fairly constant level of pheros going when I apply this way.

FWIW,
    -Bass

Thread Information