Close

Default Has Pheros lost it's steam, I need filled in on it anyway, From Happy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got a few approaches by people today I think? I am not sure if it was Pheros

cologne or not. I do have some questions about the experimental developed cologne called Pheros for people

here:
    1. Does anyone have a guess about how much Pheromone content is in there? I have got the impression that

not quite as much is in this cologne as most other's.
    2. What is it designed for? Sexual? Comfortability?

Openess? I have no idea but I do kinda like it's smell. I hear there are plenty of natural aphrodisiacs in there as

well as real pheromones. Is this true and how much or how many?
    3. Pheros seems to have lost steam. Is it

because it was over-hyped here on the board? Has anyone had success here using Pheros as a Stand-alone? If so what

type of hits and how many hits in comparison to a normal Pheromone cologne? Would the wearer reccommend it?

Thanks so much,
    I bought Phero's but am not sure on what type

of rep it has or what it is used for at this point.

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    3. Pheros seems to

have lost steam. Is it because it was over-hyped here on the board? Has anyone had success here using Pheros as a

Stand-alone? If so what type of hits and how many hits in comparison to a normal Pheromone cologne? Would the wearer

reccommend it?
    I wear it because I love the scent, period. Not because I expect it to turn me into (even

more of) a chick magnet.

Mix it with other products--like NPA/m, etc.--if you're looking for more obvious

sexual hits.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I will have some minor news on

the experimental Pheros very soon, within a few days.

The "Big News" and "story of Pheros"

threads have the info you request.

The L-S pheromone content is minimal, like 1/100 the level of products sold

here. However there are many other natural fragrant substances in Pheros that have been employed by perfumers

as attractants and aphrodisiacs. So it's adding a little art, tradition, and alchemy to the hard science people

already have going here, much as alternative medicine does for Western medicine. I think Pheros works best in

combination with other things sold here (e.g., NPA). That is why I made it, anyway, to give folks access to numerous

other things they couldn't otherwise get, that might enhance their efforts. But check out those threads. There are

a couple other threads about Pheros mixing and reactions too.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Guru

Default none

Pheros has lost a little

steam as it's temporarily unavailable (any idea yet DST on an availability date?). I purchased it for myself but

my girlfriend fell in love with the stuff and she wore it every day until it ran out. She's had great luck with it

on a few levels, foremost is that it just makes her good overall. She's also noticed an increase in her esteem at

work (two female coworkers, who now defer mostly to her). I would have liked to experiment with it a bit myself but

luckily Chikara became available just shortly afterwards and I've been having fun with that and I just couldn't

get that bottle of Pheros away from my girlfriend anyways. We've also let several other women smell the Pheros and

each of them want to buy some when it becomes available again - it's really a "feel-good" scent that women seem to

love. I do hope to one day be able to wear some myself and see what happens.

Koolking, there have been some

positive developments with Pheros, so I'll have some news soon, though I can't give a date yet tonight

You are correct that many reported feel good type effects, and that this was the most oft reported effect. I

still find that I love to smear it on myself for the feeling it gives me. Other possible effects are discussed in

the other threads. Since it has 150 or so ingredients, it's hard to pinpoint like you can with a single chemical

like A1 or something. But I think the reactions it evokes, which seems sort of relaxing, intimate, and sexually

suggestive, can be combined with other things to good effect. I think of it as having something natural in my

arsenal. The by-itself effect has not really been explored much by the 50 or so users. Some thought it good for

couples. My interest has typically been in combining a bunch of things together, so I haven't worn it alone as

much. Since it's been unavailable since April 2, and with other new products such as Chikara following on its

heals, the discussion has naturally taken a break.

I used Pheros maybe three times with

only one negative response from a woman who didn't like the smell. Chikara came along so I haven't given it a good

run. I wouldn't expect a sexual hit from it, maybe as a good cover scent for your other products.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    I will have

some minor news on the experimental Pheros very soon, within a few days.

The "Big News" and "story

of Pheros" threads have the info you request.

The L-S pheromone content is minimal, like 1/100 the

level of products sold here. However there are many other natural fragrant substances in Pheros that have

been employed by perfumers as attractants and aphrodisiacs. So it's adding a little art, tradition, and alchemy to

the hard science people already have going here, much as alternative medicine does for Western medicine. I think

Pheros works best in combination with other things sold here (e.g., NPA). That is why I made it, anyway, to

give folks access to numerous other things they couldn't otherwise get, that might enhance their efforts. But check

out those threads. There are a couple other threads about Pheros mixing and reactions too.
    I

see. Dr. Smell this what did you design it for? What type of scenario? Maybe a chem set added to phero's with some

more mones would make it a super pheromone cologne? Or maybe some unscented SOE? What do you think? It seems there

is plenty enough scent in there on it's own for sure. I think mixing it with another scented cologne of any type be

it Pheromone based or not would be over-kill. Kind of like mixing Drakkar with Polo. It's just too much perfumery

going on there.
    Happy

Yep, I'd recommend unscented

things, though some scented things mix well, such as woody, amber or musky scents. I'd be shocked if Chikara

didn't mix well with it, though I don't think scented SOE does. Hopefully, if you read my above comments and a bit

of those other threads you'll know well why I made it. It's not as specifically targeted as synthetic pheromone

chemicals, obviously. On the other hand, it is a more holistic, natural approach. You get actual natural smells that

are reminiscent of erotic, intimate, physical things. (a couple folks mentioned the top of a baby's head, for

example, and one person mentioned sun-baked skin.) It's very much like an analogue versus digital

approach. I'll always be into combining both worlds. Somebody needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Yep, I'd

recommend unscented things, though some scented things mix well, such as woody, amber or musky scents. I'd be

shocked if Chikara didn't mix well with it, though I don't think scented SOE does. Hopefully, if you read my above

comments and a bit of those other threads you'll know well why I made it. It's not as specifically targeted as

synthetic pheromone chemicals, obviously. On the other hand, it is a more holistic, natural approach. You get actual

natural smells that are reminiscent of erotic, intimate, physical things. (a couple folks mentioned the top of a

baby's head, for example, and one person mentioned sun-baked skin.) It's very much like an analogue versus

digital approach. I'll always be into combining both worlds. Somebody needs to be.
    Yes,

the top of the baby's head I definately noticed/sun baked skin. I read that before and immediately after I put in

on my hand I smelled it. It smelled nothing like sun-baked skin or a baby's head so I was like.....maybe their body

chemistry was different than mine. Many hours after I put it on (say 6-8 hours) I smelled my hand again and the

smell was nothing at all like it was the initial hour I put it on. It very much had sun-baked skin, Top of a baby's

head, and like an earthy/skin type smell. I was like "woe-there is what everyone was talking about". It took hours

to smell like that. I found that strange you know but different as heck Doc. I read some of the posts before on

Pheroes and I will look at them again. Some people claimed it did not stick if I remember correctly. I don't find

that so. Pheroes really lingers for the rest of the night and even into the next day if you ask me. So you got

natural oils that were supposed to be aphrodisiacs or what substances did you use? I realize you cannot name the

specific ones but were they oils or powders or what? And how many of them out of the 150 are supposed aphrodisiacs?

And why did you use so very litlle pheromones? Because it is intended to be mixed with stronger pheromone things

huh? Or are there more pheromones in there than people know? It really seems like a scent a women would love. Don't

you agree?
    Happy

Phero Guru

Default none

It's definitely a scent

women love, we've had several women smell it and they all found it very desirable. I would like to test it with

Chikara and will so do when it's available again and it sounds like that won't be too long from now -

whoopee!!!!

I found that the scents of Chikara

and Pheros clashed. But maybe that is just me.

Thread Information