Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Stranger

Default On a unrelated subject...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    "And to

think many in britain want out of Europe. Bad call, I think."

Amen! That kind of "We're British,

we're too good for the rest of the world" attitude it one of the reasons I've wanted out of this country for so

long.

The UK really needs to adjust to "We're British, we used to be a massive colonial power, but now

we're just a little island."

"If you go, though, maybe wear a massive OD of -none and -rone everyday to make

everyone else miserable and start a few fights with the new beau!"

Out of interest, does -rone have

a similar effect to -none? I've not actually seen anyone describe exactly what it's done for them.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Good points all, and

well made.

Two people made points that well illustrate what I'm thinking:

"On the other hand, if

you can survive this, you can survive (almost) anything..."

I believe I can survive this, and

most importantly it adds to a belief I've had through life that you should never regret anything because

everything is an experience that adds to your life, even if it's a bad experience. I also appreciate that

there are people on this board who are offering me sound advice, based on life experience, and I respect that. There

are times in life though, when you have to make your own mistakes and learn by them, and even though I may well be

making a mistake, I feel it's something that it's better for me to do.

"...right now I´m not even gonna

make comments about your situation as you seem to know what you´re doing and it sounds like you´re okay with

it..."

Absolutely, as I've kinda said above. It may sound strange, but I would be able to cope quite

easily with seeing/hearing them together, and as I stated before, I get on well with both as friends. My expression

of interest in pheremones was not just related to my past relationship, but also as a tool for future ventures.

Perhaps I should have made that clearer in the beginning.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who replied with

advice. Hopefully when my order gets here I will be posting on here to let you know how I get along with the

'mones.

Ta.

S.

No offense Sammy, but why the hell are you asking

for advice. It's plain as day that you are going to do what you intended to do anyway. And all the Phermones in the

world won't change your situation or your lack of testicular fortitude.

Some reasonably intelligent people

gave you some sound advice. But like many folks of the world today, you are looking for a solution in a pill or a

drop of liquid. Keep doing what you've been doing and you'll keep getting what you've been getting.

Crap

sandwiches taste like crap for a reason. The title of your thread was very aptly name, INSANE

Yup. Well Sam, at least you

got some encouragement out of the deal..... Heres some more I guess..

If youre going to do it, you might as

well jump all in........

BTW I'd go with something with more of a -none flavor were I in your situation. You

said you are not that masculine(which is perfectly fine, stay who you are), and also I'd think you may need that

aura of respect and self-confidence that something like AE gives. I can see matching your personality and that would

call for SOE, but, maybe your ex needs to notice "something different about him"...good luck bud.

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    I don't think

mones apply at all in this situation. The only way that I know works to get a woman back is to let her see you,

happily, with another woman, preferably more attractive than her. If that doesn't get her back, nothing will. Women

are attracted to strength, not weakness. Be strong.
    I agree, the products that I recommended are ones that

I consider to be good all rounders with lots of application/mix options.

Phero Pro

I don't think

mones apply at all in this situation. The only way that I know works to get a woman back is to let her see you,

happily, with another woman, preferably more attractive than her. If that doesn't get her back, nothing will.

Well sheet! If he could pull that off, why go back to the old stuff. I mean think about it. Who

among us who got into a relationship with a more attractive person and were much happier, would go back to the old

stuff and all its misery? Bottom line is, if he would move on to something better he wouldn't want the old biddy

back.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

No offense Sammy, but why the

hell are you asking for advice. It's plain as day that you are going to do what you intended to do anyway.
    He was asking about phero advice,nothing else really.

Sam,
    Whatever mones you use do make sure

that you don´t focus on your ex too much alright But I get the feeling you don´t intend to do that

anyway.

When you´re out and about travelling and meeting new people,total strangers (even though you might never

see again) it´s important to come across as a cool friendly person who a stranger feels comfortable with even

quicker than normal. You´re probably gonna meet other travellers too I imagine.
    I wouldn´t thin about getting

laid as much as simply enjoying your `rites of passage´ and the whole experience of being down there. When you do

meet someone you like the pheros can help you of course.
    I´d go for products like AE/w ,SOE, AFA,-products that

contain nol certainly. Plus a nice fresh smelling fragrance. I reckon coming across as friendly etc will be more

important than coming across as macho or `manly´on your journey.

CJ

Phero Guru

Default none

Tounge, I think you need to

reflect a bit more on what I said and find it's deeper meaning.

Lightbulb

Dear

Sam,

There's Ton of Fish in the Ocean... Don't go starving for just

one.

Just a little advice..

Phero Pharaoh

Sam, I always believe it's

better to learn from other people's mistakes. However, if you're bound and determined to stay near them, then I

would advise you to tune them both out while you are in close proximity and wearing the pheromones. I recommend you

use LOTS of Androstenone when you are with them both together and a more even mix when you are with just her.

If he responds to the heavy Androstenone the way I think he should, you need to keep your cool and be ready to walk

off to do something else by yourself IMMEDIATELY if he becomes too aggressive.

Let HIM destroy himself in her

eyes. Do not compete. Do not try to prove she made a mistake.

If she ends up leaving him, either she will

find someone she thinks is even better than him, or he will eventually screw up and show her he was a mistake to

begin with. It won't be because of anything that YOU do to prove that you really are a great guy after all. If

she comes to see that, she will do it on her own, and she will see it for reasons you cannot even fathom.

I

think you are setting yourself up for a world of hurt. But if you do get hurt, find a way to channel that pain into

something constructive. In fact, be pre-emptive and set up a hobby or activity that will give you something to turn

to in your life if you DO get hurt. Don't wait for the worst to happen, gambling that everything will be okay.

If you're really lucky, you'll meet someone who will take your heart away and treat you better regardless of

what happens with her. You might end up being friends for the rest of your lives but nothing more.

I doubt

that will happen, but you should remember that you are the only person who will look out for you in all of your

dealings with this girl. She made her choice. She has moved on.

Stranger

Thanks for sound advice from all,

it's very much appreciated.

"I think you are setting yourself up for a world of hurt. But if you do get hurt,

find a way to channel that pain into something constructive. In fact, be pre-emptive and set up a hobby or activity

that will give you something to turn to in your life if you DO get hurt. Don't wait for the worst to happen,

gambling that everything will be okay.

If you're really lucky, you'll meet someone who will take your heart

away and treat you better regardless of what happens with her. You might end up being friends for the rest of your

lives but nothing more.

I doubt that will happen, but you should remember that you are the only person who will

look out for you in all of your dealings with this girl. She made her choice. She has moved on."

Your

thinking there has connected a few strings of thought that were going on in my own head, and has helped a great

deal. Thanks.

Phero Pro

Tounge, I think

you need to reflect a bit more on what I said and find it's deeper meaning.

Koolking, no need

to reflect. It was a joke.

Look, If Chick A dumps me, and I take up with Chick B, who is more attractive and

treats me better than Chick A, then why go back to Chick A just because now she desires me again.

I know what

you are trying to say. I understand the social proof theory.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I think Koolking was agreeing

with you implicitly.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Guy, I feel your

pain.
    However I would definately not give her the cake and let her eat it too if you know what I mean. Find some

other means to get to New Zealand. Take a bus, a plane, save up and buy a junk car to get you there.....anything.

But respect yourself and be your own dude. By her moving in and keeping her boyfriend at the same time is definately

giving her the cake, fork, knive and napkin. And as far as going on a road trip (for any reason) is out. I wouldn't

be his buddy either. I wouldn't be a jerk to either one of them but I sure as hell wouldn't be everyones best

friend.
    I would stay cool, friendly, and funny when you see her, and semi-unavailable. Act like you have your

own life. DO NOT ask for her back. DO NOT even mention it. DO NOT even act like it is a thought to you. DO NOT

mention things along those lines ever! If she brings them up act open on it but DO NOT just dive right in. I very

much realize this is hard for you. I very much realize you still have feelings for her. But this is what you gotta

do. Don't blow her off. Just don't be right there waiting. Don't let her move in when she's got another dude

right now and for fucks sake on that road trip. When you see her act like you did before when you guys were having

fun that's all.
    If you mention her and you you might kill it. I been through it. In the mean time find a chic

to go out and have fun with. Any girl, It doesn't have to be girlfriend material. It may just be a good friend, but

go out with others.
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    Find some

other means to get to New Zealand. Take a bus, a plane, save up and buy a junk car to get you

there.....anything.
    You DO know where NZ is located? Don't think a bus or a car will get him there...

But point well made, you are correct.

He could always take a VW

Shwimwagen tho getting gas may be difficult..
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Red Stripe
    You DO know

where NZ is located? Don't think a bus or a car will get him there... But point well made, you are

correct.
    No No I knew that. I was just saying get there any way you can. I was going to say sub-marine or

clam boat but I didn't you know want to make it sound cocky.
    Ian

Exclamation Detour!

Gents,

This is such a

marginally pheromone related topic as it is, that I really don't want to see it turn into a pissing match to boot.

Can we get back to the topic at hand please.

Oscar

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

This is a phero related topic but

people turned it into something totall_ different
    -and m_ keboard has been buggered toda_ - weird

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information