Hi,

I'm a newbie

to the 'mones thing, and I'm seeking a little advice on an interesting situation. I suspect I'm going to get

flamed for the apparent stupidity of this situation, but here goes...

Around two months ago my girlfriend of six

years split up with me and moved in with another man. It was something that had been coming for a while, as I was

working nightshift and she was working long days, so we never saw much of each other. However, I thought that as

this was only going to carry on for a few months more we would be able to make it through. Other things like my (at

the time) mild depression/social insecurity contributed too, but I never expected the two of us to split.

Directly after the break up, I was distraught, and my depression went full blown, as all my dreams had just been

ripped away from me. Two months in, I still feel a lot of pain, but Citalopram (similar to Prozac) and time have

made the situation easier to deal with.

This, however, is where it gets complicated...

In a couple of weeks,

my ex will be moving back in, but still maintaining her relationship with the new man. This is because all three of

us are travelling together to New Zealand in three months. Basically, this is a arrangement of convenience, as she

needs the money from my house to live in NZ, and I need the money from her car to get us out there while I wait for

the funds from the house to clear. The boyfriend coming was a unexpected and unpleasent addition, but she's grown

attatched to him, and refused to go without him.

Anyways, I'm interested in trying a few products to change the

situation for a number of reasons. I am interested in getting my ex back, but I'm no longer at the 'I

can't live without her' situation. I'm also interested in just trying to be more sucessful in social situations,

so if she ever does have any doubts about her current partner, I seem like a good option. Remember I have time on my

side here, over a year to impliment any kind of strategy.

I know a lot of people will tell me to walk away and

give her some space, but the whole New Zealand situation makes that difficult, and I really need to go through with

that because I hate the place I live, and desperately need to escape it for my own mental wellbeing.

Anyways,

the two products I have my eye on at the moment are SOE and AE/m, for both social situations and hopefully appearing

more desirable to my ex. Is this a good choice, or should I be looking at other products?

NB: I am aware that

the success of these products depends on the person using them, and I'm also aware that they are not a miracle

potion. I'm just after some basic succestions to start working from and testing.