Close

Charming Loner

Default Hmmm...My interesting first day using pheros...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, here it is...

I woke up, worked out, ate, showered, then I applied the pheros.

First I put on antiperspirant deodorant on my body ( I have HUGE pores). Then I took a tightly folded tissue and

dabbed it on the rim of the EE Heat bottle and a bit on tube inside, and then rubbed it all over my chest. Then I

took the SOE musk scented and put two little swipes on each side of my neck. I then put a little on the folded

tissue just so I could see if I could smell it. Yes, I was being VERY minimal to ensure NO O.D.!

I then spritzed

the air with my cologne and walked into it where it hit my head, neck, shoulders, chest, and arms lightly. Then I

spritzed it again to get my abdomen/groin/upper thighs. And then what I did next, which wasn't planned, was I used

the folded tissue with the Edge/SOE on it and wiped the sweat off my face with it (IT'S HOT!). I liked the idea and

kept it with me throughout the day and periodically wiped sweat off my brow while simultaneously lightly applying

pheros.

I walked out my house, and was expecting results right away. I was barely 20 minutes out my

house when I started wondering if this stuff really worked! I realized I was just excited and anxious and calmed

down and waited. I got to the busstop, two senior citizens, one man one woman, some sniffs, nothing special. Haha,

but when I got ON the bus...

I got on the bus, and once I stepped on, the women on the bus immediately gave me a

look. Mones or no? Doesn't matter. I sat down, and then all of a sudden a bunch of people started coughing really

loud! LOL! I KNOW I put very little on, and I was fresh and clean so I KNOW I smelled good. I actually get this

phenomenon while NOT wearing pheros, but not this bad! The male bus driver started hacking violently for a few

minutes after I got on and a few women on the bus started coughing too. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS?! Anyway, I

then sat back and quietly observed the women around me. No immediate reaction, but one Asian woman across from me

was constantly adjusting and squirming in her seat the entire busride. Nothing else really, a couple looks but that

could just be normal.

I got off the bus, and got to work, and that's when I started seeing the aggressiveness

of my co-workers. I walk in, and my normally jolly male co-worker seemed a bit grumpy today, but that could've just

been because of his hectic work schedule. But then...

We have this 13-year old black kid who works there just

handing out flyers, and he happened to come in early today to start. We're pretty cool with each other, joke around

and crack jokes at each other and whatnot. The reaction:

Kid: *walks in*

Me: Hey how you doing, man!

Kid: *comes near me and just looks at me* Uh hey... *hits me with the flyers in his hand a few times*

Me:

*starts putting on uniform for work*

Kid: You think you're tough, don't you? You think you're big and bad,

but you ain't. *punches me a couple times in the arm* You blah blah blah *starts going on a rant on how I am not

bad and how I suck*

Me: *looks at him confused* I'm just putting on my shirt, man...

Aw man, that was

definitely from the Heat...

Let me continue...

A female co-worker comes in, I'm not attracted to her at

all, she's in her early thirties, Caucasian, a bit overweight. I just wanted to see her reaction. I walked into her

proximity, didn't notice anything at first. She was talking to another co-worker, when I believe she pretended not

to hear him well, and then moved closer to him (who was right next to me) and just stared at me while the other guy

was talking to her. Then later on I started a convo with her, she stood rather close, then started talking about

relationships and such, not interested in what she had to say but rather on her reactions. Then I sat down in an

office chair later, I was talking to someone, then she peeped her head through the door and was just staring at me

for like 30 seconds. Later on I was doing something and she wanted to pass me so she grabbed my shoulders to pardon

herself. I don't find her attractive whatsoever, so I didn't care, but at least I know SOMETHING'S working so

far...

Then one of the managers come in. He's usually kinda laidback, trying to get along with people

and keep things cool. LOL today he comes right up to me all excited and fired up and starts rambling about how he

doesn't take shiit from people and has to have people respect him. Damn, what exactly is in The Edge which makes

people so damn aggressive?! I know that -none gives you an alpha male aura, demanding respect, but whatever's in EE

just makes males seem really threatened. Over the course of the day there really isn't anything else of note, a few

"sniff-and-looks", which I attribute mostly to the pheros but I get those on the regular anyway. A female co-worker

came in to get her paycheck (note: She is the one I mentioned before who responded well to my scent before and dug

her nose into my arm.) and she was in a bad mood. She seemed really standoffish, but as she came close she started

to noticeably start grooming herself and adjusting her hair and all that, but she left right after because of her

b/f. Another female co-worker came in later, one who I have no interest in but talk to occasionally, and she

seemed REALLY open today. She usually just gives a quiet laugh, but today when sitting next to me she start laughing

raucously at everything. At other times she just started moaning and groaning (she does this usually when around me,

but more noticeably this time around). One funny thing I noticed is that a male co-worker of mine actually seemed to

react pretty well to the -mones and started following me around...

In the end, I can definitely say I saw

results. Not some spectacular "WOW!" kinda results, but they were there and it was just my first day and I went

really light. Tomorrow...FRIDAY NIGHT! OH YESSS...I'm so excited. That is when just about the entire list of

employees is there...including my two favorite female objects of lust. I need to step it up, not too much, but I

definitely wanna be at my best. I will NOW drop some tidbits of info and I want y'all to suggest what exactly I

should do...

Like I said, I put a dab of the EE on my chest and two small swipes of the SOE on each side of my

neck. I also used the tissue with the -mones on it to wipe my face lightly a couple times, so there were traces of

it on my face. I could definitely detect the -none in the EE Heat for the first few hours I had it on, then after a

while I couldn't smell it. Did I just become accustomed to it, or did the pheros just dilute in my sweat? I

generate a tremendous amount of body heat especially while exerting myself and I sweat quite a bit as well, so will

the -mones dilute/wash away after a couple hours of this? I know they actually are detectable for quite a while

after being applied, but can extreme conditions affect it? Such as with tomorrow, where I physically exert myself

the most out of any worknight, and I will most likely be sweating profusely and producing body heat along with my

own natural pheros.

And I am definitely aware of advanced aggressiveness from males after wearing the products,

most likely from EE. I actually want to apply just a LITTLE bit more than I had today when I work tomorrow, maybe a

large dab instead of a small one. However, I want to add a decent amount of SOE, as my two-dab dosage I used today

probably had little effect as it was overpowered by the Edge Heat. I'm thinking five one-inch dabs, around the neck

I suppose. Would adding more SOE to overpower the EE help with the aggressiveness, or maybe make it worse? Can

someone drop the components or at least what the components' main objectives are for these products?

Also, I

really want to add some pheros, most likely the SOE, to my hat for work. Two dabs would be ok, right? And with

applying to clothing in general, is it a good idea? I know heat is what keeps the -mones active, but if I'm

producing enough, is it alright to put it on clothes? And again, will the SOE/EE eventually fade away or dilute if

I'm perspiring and heating up to a great extent? Thanks to everyone who replies...

That was a helluva OD! You should be

thinking about where you could cut down instead of how you could add more.
    SOE contains Androsterone which will

INTENSIFY the effects of the None in the Edge. It will NOT help with the aggression.
    For tomorrow, I

recommend two little swipes of SOE and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by handtohandking
    Can someone drop the

components or at least what the components' main objectives are for these products?
    This stuff

is supposed to make people feel good and IMPROVE your social interactions.

PS That coughing an hacking on

the bus might have had to do with your cologne.

Charming Loner

Default hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    That was

a helluva OD! You should be thinking about where you could cut down instead of how you could add more.
    SOE contains

Androsterone which will INTENSIFY the effects of the None in the Edge. It will NOT help with the aggression.
    For

tomorrow, I recommend two little swipes of SOE and nothing else.

This stuff is supposed to make people

feel good and IMPROVE your social interactions.

PS That coughing an hacking on the bus might have had to do

with your cologne.

I OD'ed...?

I'm a bit confused right now, as I had gotten

the impression that a small dab of EE was a decent amount less than the default ONE SPRAY, and two one-inch dabs of

SOE was a tad on the low side...Was it the combination of both together or are these high doses to begin with?

And I don't believe it's the cologne, since I put on a bit less than usual and never got such violent reactions

from it when I put on more...

*sits baffled at computer chair*

If you slathered the EE all

over your chest, it may have been an OD. Some people need very little product to get results. Especially in

summer, when it's hot and tempers are easily riled.

If you get a lot of people hacking and coughing when

you go places, you are probably wearing too much scent, be it your deodorant, cologne, or something else. It may be

that your nose is not sensitive to it in general, or because you wear it all the time. You might try wearing a

little less or waiting a little longer for it to 'calm down' before going out. Again, especially in warm

weather.
    "I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!"

--Calvin & Hobbes

I OD'ed...?
    Yes. But that's OK. I've done it many times.

I'm a bit confused right now, as I had gotten the impression that a small dab of EE was a

decent amount less than the default ONE SPRAY, and two one-inch dabs of SOE was a tad on the low side...Was it the

combination of both together or are these high doses to begin with?
    I'm pretty confused myself. The

dosages you used — even in combination — would have been fairly light for me. But all the signs are there: guys

getting pissy, women getting fidgety, standoffish, agitated, running off at the mouth. (Excellent reporting, by the

way!) This is all very entertaining, but for seduction you've got to look for subtle things: women making eye

contact, blushing when you talk to them, glancing over their shoulder, laughing at your stupid jokes... natural

courtship behavior.[/QUOTE]

And I don't believe it's the cologne, since I put on a

bit less than usual and never got such violent reactions from it when I put on more...
    You're

probably right. That was just a shot in the dark.

*sits baffled at computer

chair*
    Well... One guy's opinion doesn't make a jury. Let's see what the other guys have to say.

Charming Loner

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyredhead
    If you slathered the EE all over your chest, it may have been an OD. Some people need

very little product to get results. Especially in summer, when it's hot and tempers are easily riled.

If you

get a lot of people hacking and coughing when you go places, you are probably wearing too much scent, be it your

deodorant, cologne, or something else. It may be that your nose is not sensitive to it in general, or because you

wear it all the time. You might try wearing a little less or waiting a little longer for it to 'calm down' before

going out. Again, especially in warm weather.
    Thanks for the response, Sexyredhead...

When I

think about it, I probably did OD with the EE. I coulda sworn I had put a small amount, but considering my own

situation, the fact I had worked out, the hot weather outside and me sweating quite a bit, it most likely was a bit

much. Will the EE I applied today carry over much into tomorrow?

And you're right about the too-much-scent

thing. I do put on a lot of scents in general, and it's not that MUCH of an overexcessive amount, but considering

that when I got onto the bus this morning I had been overheating in 80-degree weather for like 30 minutes, my body

heat must've been shooting off the scents everywhere...

I'm not sure what cologne you

are wearing, but I always thought that one spray into the air and then walk through it was the proper amount. Works

great for me. A direct spray of an eau de toilette is a scent OD.

Charming Loner

Default okay

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Yes. But

that's OK. I've done it many times.

I'm pretty confused myself. The dosages you used — even in

combination — would have been fairly light for me. But all the signs are there: guys getting pissy, women getting

fidgety, standoffish, agitated, running off at the mouth. (Excellent reporting, by the way!) This is all very

entertaining, but for seduction you've got to look for subtle things: women making eye contact, blushing when you

talk to them, glancing over their shoulder, laughing at your stupid jokes... natural courtship behavior.

You're probably right. That was just a shot in the dark.

Well... One guy's opinion doesn't make a

jury. Let's see what the other guys have to say.[/QUOTE]
    Oh no, I think you got it mixed up when I said things

like women were squirming and another was agitated. The one who was writhing in her seat was not doing it because

she was uncomfortable, but actually she seemed very turned on. The one female who was pissed off was angry about

something which I knew about, but when she came close to me she started preening and grooming herself. The two

female co-workers I worked with today were noticeably into me more than usual and seemed more aggressive on a

sensual tip. I actually got VERY nice results from every female who came within my vicinity for a period of time.

With my male counterparts, however, it was a different story. The majority acted like I wanted to kill them or

something...

So, VERY minimal EE tomorrow and a few dabs of SOE for tomorrow...fine?

Also, do you

happen to know anything about what I asked about excessive body heat/perspiration on how it will affect the

longetivity/intensity of the applied -mones?

Charming Loner

Default i think

Quote Originally Posted by einstein
    I'm not sure what cologne you are wearing, but I always thought that one spray into the air and

then walk through it was the proper amount. Works great for me. A direct spray of an eau de toilette is a scent

OD.
    I'm probably ODing with cologne. I was thinking I was before, but wasn't sure until now. I use Acqua

Di Gio, which is a fantastic scent and very airy so it's good for summer. In the past with other colognes I just

used the "spritz then walk" method; however, this particular fragrance smelled so good that over time I went way too

far with it.

This was my dosage at its worst:

1 spray to lower abdomen
    1 spray to chest
    1 dab behind each

ear
    Acqua Di Gio Aftershave
    Acqua Di Gio Shampoo/Body Wash

OMG, it's ridiculous when I think about it now,

LOL...

So, VERY

minimal EE tomorrow and a few dabs of SOE for tomorrow...fine?
    OK

Also,

do you happen to know anything about what I asked about excessive body heat/perspiration on how it will affect the

longetivity/intensity of the applied -mones?
    Nope. Sorry. I just apply once for the whole day, unless

I'm going out at night — in which case I shower, scrub & reaply.

Phero Pharaoh

It's hard to say how much

cologne is too much. We each react differently to it. I don't do the spray-in-air-walk-through application, I

spray it directly on my skin in several places. But I buy rather expensive colognes (Jaipur for Men being the least

expensive) and they don't seem to have as strong an alcohol base.

I have seen the coughing and hacking once

that I can think of. Maybe there were other times. It sounds to me like you may have a strong natural pheromone

signature if you perspire that much.

BTW -- perspiring is not a bad thing. I developed a staph infection under

one arm from using an antiperspirant. My doctor told me to just use a deoderant and let the perspiration flow.

I've never looked back since.

The one gag incident I know of from my own experience came when I first

experimented with pheromones. I bought a non-Love Scent product and liked it, so I tried something else from that

supplier. The first one was a cologne laced with pheromones. The second one was a pheromone spray intended for

clothing. I wore both the cologne and the spray (on my shirt).

As I was walking down the hallway at work, a

girl I had an interest in came the other way. When she got near me, she choked and nearly threw up. I never used

that clothing spray again.

Guy,
    You are way over

doing this. You put too much on in the first place then you kept wiping yourself with more mones all day. I would

take someones advice here and just put two small swipes of SOE on your necks pulse points for tommorow.

Try that and no cologne of your own.

Happy

Oh no,

I think you got it mixed up when I said things like women were squirming and another was agitated. The one who was

writhing in her seat was not doing it because she was uncomfortable, but actually she seemed very turned on. The one

female who was pissed off was angry about something which I knew about, but when she came close to me she started

preening and grooming herself. The two female co-workers I worked with today were noticeably into me more than usual

and seemed more aggressive on a sensual tip. I actually got VERY nice results from every female who came within my

vicinity for a period of time. With my male counterparts, however, it was a different story. The majority acted like

I wanted to kill them or something...

So, VERY minimal EE tomorrow and a few dabs of SOE for

tomorrow...fine?

Also, do you happen to know anything about what I asked about excessive body heat/perspiration

on how it will affect the longetivity/intensity of the applied -mones?
    If you are still getting adverse

reactions, try leaving it for 2 days and then just try a couple of inches of SOE. I have never had a negative

reaction to SOE, neutral and even dissinterested yes, but never negative.

Phero Guru

Default none

pretty funny all in all I

think.

Stranger

Default Your kidding right?

Sounds like you majorly need to lay off on the EE and just use the SOE. You are

going to get

your ass kicked by somebody in your group anyway and that one

chick who you don't want nothing to do with will be having your baby next year....Be cool and don't be a fool

man!!!

Phero's are good to use for a

ICEBREAKER but seriously you got the talent to get to know people w/o the EE or the SOE. You are bashful, painfully

shy person and very masculine orientated but really take the time to get to know your co-workers you be suprised

what the Phero's did when you didn't have them to purchase for personal gain.

>>This is you beating your pores w/EE & Heat.....pewwwww!!!

Okay,

here it is...

I woke up, worked out,

ate, showered, then I applied the pheros. First I put on antiperspirant deodorant on my body ( I have HUGE pores).

Then I took a tightly folded tissue and dabbed it on the rim of the EE Heat bottle and a bit on tube inside, and

then rubbed it all over my chest. Then I took the SOE musk scented and put two little swipes on each side of my

neck. I then put a little on the folded tissue just so I could see if I could smell it. Yes, I was being VERY

minimal to ensure NO O.D.!

I then

spritzed the air with my cologne and walked into it where it hit my head, neck, shoulders, chest, and arms lightly.

Then I spritzed it again to get my abdomen/groin/upper thighs. And then what I did next, which wasn't planned, was

I used the folded tissue with the Edge/SOE on it and wiped the sweat off my face with it (IT'S HOT!). I liked the

idea and kept it with me throughout the day and periodically wiped sweat off my brow while simultaneously lightly

applying pheros.

I walked

out my house, and was expecting results right away. I was barely 20 minutes out my house when I started wondering if

this stuff really worked! I realized I was just excited and anxious and calmed down and waited. I got to the

busstop, two senior citizens, one man one woman, some sniffs, nothing special. Haha, but when I got ON the

bus...

I got on the bus, and once I

stepped on, the women on the bus immediately gave me a look. Mones or no? Doesn't matter. I sat down, and then all

of a sudden a bunch of people started coughing really loud! LOL! I KNOW I put very little on, and I was fresh and

clean so I KNOW I smelled good. I actually get this phenomenon while NOT wearing pheros, but not this bad! The male

bus driver started hacking violently for a few minutes after I got on and a few women on the bus started coughing

too. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS?! Anyway, I then sat back and quietly observed the women around me. No

immediate reaction, but one Asian woman across from me was constantly adjusting and squirming in her seat the entire

busride. Nothing else really, a couple looks but that could just be normal.

I got off the bus, and got to work, and that's when I started seeing the

aggressiveness of my co-workers. I walk in, and my normally jolly male co-worker seemed a bit grumpy today, but that

could've just been because of his hectic work schedule. But then...

We have this 13-year old black kid who works there just handing out flyers,

and he happened to come in early today to start. We're pretty cool with each other, joke around and crack jokes at

each other and whatnot. The reaction:

Kid: *walks in*

Me: Hey how you

doing, man!

Kid: *comes near me and just

looks at me* Uh hey... *hits me with the flyers in his hand a few times*

Me: *starts putting on uniform for work*

Kid: You think you're tough, don't you? You think you're big and bad, but

you ain't. *punches me a couple times in the arm* You blah blah blah *starts going on a rant on how I am not bad

and how I suck*

Me: *looks at him

confused* I'm just putting on my shirt, man...

Aw man, that was definitely from the Heat...

Let me continue...

A

female co-worker comes in, I'm not attracted to her at all, she's in her early thirties, Caucasian, a bit

overweight. I just wanted to see her reaction. I walked into her proximity, didn't notice anything at first. She

was talking to another co-worker, when I believe she pretended not to hear him well, and then moved closer to him

(who was right next to me) and just stared at me while the other guy was talking to her. Then later on I started a

convo with her, she stood rather close, then started talking about relationships and such, not interested in what

she had to say but rather on her reactions. Then I sat down in an office chair later, I was talking to someone, then

she peeped her head through the door and was just staring at me for like 30 seconds. Later on I was doing something

and she wanted to pass me so she grabbed my shoulders to pardon herself. I don't find her attractive whatsoever, so

I didn't care, but at least I know SOMETHING'S working so far...

Then one of the managers come in. He's usually kinda laidback, trying to get

along with people and keep things cool. LOL today he comes right up to me all excited and fired up and starts

rambling about how he doesn't take shiit from people and has to have people respect him. Damn, what exactly is in

The Edge which makes people so damn aggressive?! I know that -none gives you an alpha male aura, demanding respect,

but whatever's in EE just makes males seem really threatened. Over the course of the day there really isn't

anything else of note, a few "sniff-and-looks", which I attribute mostly to the pheros but I get those on the

regular anyway. A female co-worker came in to get her paycheck (note: She is the one I mentioned before who

responded well to my scent before and dug her nose into my arm.) and she was in a bad mood. She seemed really

standoffish, but as she came close she started to noticeably start grooming herself and adjusting her hair and all

that, but she left right after because of her b/f. Another female co-worker came in later, one who I have no

interest in but talk to occasionally, and she seemed REALLY open today. She usually just gives a quiet laugh, but

today when sitting next to me she start laughing raucously at everything. At other times she just started moaning

and groaning (she does this usually when around me, but more noticeably this time around). One funny thing I noticed

is that a male co-worker of mine actually seemed to react pretty well to the -mones and started following me

around...

In the end, I can definitely

say I saw results. Not some spectacular "WOW!" kinda results, but they were there and it was just my first day and I

went really light. Tomorrow...FRIDAY NIGHT! OH YESSS...I'm so excited. That is when just about the entire list of

employees is there...including my two favorite female objects of lust. I need to step it up, not too much, but I

definitely wanna be at my best. I will NOW drop some tidbits of info and I want y'all to suggest what exactly I

should do...

Like I said, I put a dab of

the EE on my chest and two small swipes of the SOE on each side of my neck. I also used the tissue with the -mones

on it to wipe my face lightly a couple times, so there were traces of it on my face. I could definitely detect the

-none in the EE Heat for the first few hours I had it on, then after a while I couldn't smell it. Did I just become

accustomed to it, or did the pheros just dilute in my sweat? I generate a tremendous amount of body heat especially

while exerting myself and I sweat quite a bit as well, so will the -mones dilute/wash away after a couple hours of

this? I know they actually are detectable for quite a while after being applied, but can extreme conditions affect

it? Such as with tomorrow, where I physically exert myself the most out of any worknight, and I will most likely be

sweating profusely and producing body heat along with my own natural pheros.

And I am definitely aware of advanced aggressiveness from males after wearing

the products, most likely from EE. I actually want to apply just a LITTLE bit more than I had today when I work

tomorrow, maybe a large dab instead of a small one. However, I want to add a decent amount of SOE, as my two-dab

dosage I used today probably had little effect as it was overpowered by the Edge Heat. I'm thinking five one-inch

dabs, around the neck I suppose. Would adding more SOE to overpower the EE help with the aggressiveness, or maybe

make it worse? Can someone drop the components or at least what the components' main objectives are for these

products?

Also, I really want to add

some pheros, most likely the SOE, to my hat for work. Two dabs would be ok, right? And with applying to clothing in

general, is it a good idea? I know heat is what keeps the -mones active, but if I'm producing enough, is it alright

to put it on clothes? And again, will the SOE/EE eventually fade away or dilute if I'm perspiring and heating up to

a great extent? Thanks to everyone who replies...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Some people can't wear -none

or edge hardly at all. You might be one.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

H2H for what it's worth I cant

wear none products after I work out at all. I ride my bike in the summer about 15 miles round trip, then shower,

I've tried putting on the smallest dab you can imagine & I still OD. SOE is okay along with the other non-none

products...I love none & it gives me a great edge but I cant wear it right after I work out. You might want to try

it on the days you dont workout...

Thread Information