Okay, here it is...

I woke up, worked out, ate, showered, then I applied the pheros.

First I put on antiperspirant deodorant on my body ( I have HUGE pores). Then I took a tightly folded tissue and

dabbed it on the rim of the EE Heat bottle and a bit on tube inside, and then rubbed it all over my chest. Then I

took the SOE musk scented and put two little swipes on each side of my neck. I then put a little on the folded

tissue just so I could see if I could smell it. Yes, I was being VERY minimal to ensure NO O.D.!

I then spritzed

the air with my cologne and walked into it where it hit my head, neck, shoulders, chest, and arms lightly. Then I

spritzed it again to get my abdomen/groin/upper thighs. And then what I did next, which wasn't planned, was I used

the folded tissue with the Edge/SOE on it and wiped the sweat off my face with it (IT'S HOT!). I liked the idea and

kept it with me throughout the day and periodically wiped sweat off my brow while simultaneously lightly applying

pheros.

I walked out my house, and was expecting results right away. I was barely 20 minutes out my

house when I started wondering if this stuff really worked! I realized I was just excited and anxious and calmed

down and waited. I got to the busstop, two senior citizens, one man one woman, some sniffs, nothing special. Haha,

but when I got ON the bus...

I got on the bus, and once I stepped on, the women on the bus immediately gave me a

look. Mones or no? Doesn't matter. I sat down, and then all of a sudden a bunch of people started coughing really

loud! LOL! I KNOW I put very little on, and I was fresh and clean so I KNOW I smelled good. I actually get this

phenomenon while NOT wearing pheros, but not this bad! The male bus driver started hacking violently for a few

minutes after I got on and a few women on the bus started coughing too. HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS?! Anyway, I

then sat back and quietly observed the women around me. No immediate reaction, but one Asian woman across from me

was constantly adjusting and squirming in her seat the entire busride. Nothing else really, a couple looks but that

could just be normal.

I got off the bus, and got to work, and that's when I started seeing the aggressiveness

of my co-workers. I walk in, and my normally jolly male co-worker seemed a bit grumpy today, but that could've just

been because of his hectic work schedule. But then...

We have this 13-year old black kid who works there just

handing out flyers, and he happened to come in early today to start. We're pretty cool with each other, joke around

and crack jokes at each other and whatnot. The reaction:

Kid: *walks in*

Me: Hey how you doing, man!

Kid: *comes near me and just looks at me* Uh hey... *hits me with the flyers in his hand a few times*

Me:

*starts putting on uniform for work*

Kid: You think you're tough, don't you? You think you're big and bad,

but you ain't. *punches me a couple times in the arm* You blah blah blah *starts going on a rant on how I am not

bad and how I suck*

Me: *looks at him confused* I'm just putting on my shirt, man...

Aw man, that was

definitely from the Heat...

Let me continue...

A female co-worker comes in, I'm not attracted to her at

all, she's in her early thirties, Caucasian, a bit overweight. I just wanted to see her reaction. I walked into her

proximity, didn't notice anything at first. She was talking to another co-worker, when I believe she pretended not

to hear him well, and then moved closer to him (who was right next to me) and just stared at me while the other guy

was talking to her. Then later on I started a convo with her, she stood rather close, then started talking about

relationships and such, not interested in what she had to say but rather on her reactions. Then I sat down in an

office chair later, I was talking to someone, then she peeped her head through the door and was just staring at me

for like 30 seconds. Later on I was doing something and she wanted to pass me so she grabbed my shoulders to pardon

herself. I don't find her attractive whatsoever, so I didn't care, but at least I know SOMETHING'S working so

far...

Then one of the managers come in. He's usually kinda laidback, trying to get along with people

and keep things cool. LOL today he comes right up to me all excited and fired up and starts rambling about how he

doesn't take shiit from people and has to have people respect him. Damn, what exactly is in The Edge which makes

people so damn aggressive?! I know that -none gives you an alpha male aura, demanding respect, but whatever's in EE

just makes males seem really threatened. Over the course of the day there really isn't anything else of note, a few

"sniff-and-looks", which I attribute mostly to the pheros but I get those on the regular anyway. A female co-worker

came in to get her paycheck (note: She is the one I mentioned before who responded well to my scent before and dug

her nose into my arm.) and she was in a bad mood. She seemed really standoffish, but as she came close she started

to noticeably start grooming herself and adjusting her hair and all that, but she left right after because of her

b/f. Another female co-worker came in later, one who I have no interest in but talk to occasionally, and she

seemed REALLY open today. She usually just gives a quiet laugh, but today when sitting next to me she start laughing

raucously at everything. At other times she just started moaning and groaning (she does this usually when around me,

but more noticeably this time around). One funny thing I noticed is that a male co-worker of mine actually seemed to

react pretty well to the -mones and started following me around...

In the end, I can definitely say I saw

results. Not some spectacular "WOW!" kinda results, but they were there and it was just my first day and I went

really light. Tomorrow...FRIDAY NIGHT! OH YESSS...I'm so excited. That is when just about the entire list of

employees is there...including my two favorite female objects of lust. I need to step it up, not too much, but I

definitely wanna be at my best. I will NOW drop some tidbits of info and I want y'all to suggest what exactly I

should do...

Like I said, I put a dab of the EE on my chest and two small swipes of the SOE on each side of my

neck. I also used the tissue with the -mones on it to wipe my face lightly a couple times, so there were traces of

it on my face. I could definitely detect the -none in the EE Heat for the first few hours I had it on, then after a

while I couldn't smell it. Did I just become accustomed to it, or did the pheros just dilute in my sweat? I

generate a tremendous amount of body heat especially while exerting myself and I sweat quite a bit as well, so will

the -mones dilute/wash away after a couple hours of this? I know they actually are detectable for quite a while

after being applied, but can extreme conditions affect it? Such as with tomorrow, where I physically exert myself

the most out of any worknight, and I will most likely be sweating profusely and producing body heat along with my

own natural pheros.

And I am definitely aware of advanced aggressiveness from males after wearing the products,

most likely from EE. I actually want to apply just a LITTLE bit more than I had today when I work tomorrow, maybe a

large dab instead of a small one. However, I want to add a decent amount of SOE, as my two-dab dosage I used today

probably had little effect as it was overpowered by the Edge Heat. I'm thinking five one-inch dabs, around the neck

I suppose. Would adding more SOE to overpower the EE help with the aggressiveness, or maybe make it worse? Can

someone drop the components or at least what the components' main objectives are for these products?

Also, I

really want to add some pheros, most likely the SOE, to my hat for work. Two dabs would be ok, right? And with

applying to clothing in general, is it a good idea? I know heat is what keeps the -mones active, but if I'm

producing enough, is it alright to put it on clothes? And again, will the SOE/EE eventually fade away or dilute if

I'm perspiring and heating up to a great extent? Thanks to everyone who replies...