Close

Charming Loner

Default I keep getting aroused around older women...

visit-red-300x50PNG

I first noticed this a few weeks ago. I was at the busstop, just waiting for the bus. All of a

sudden a decent-looking women who was probably in her late forties walked by. She wasn't some gorgeous model-type

or anything, but she happened to be showing some leg and wearing sandals, so that's always a BIG PLUS... I was

just admiring her a little bit, then all of a sudden I caught a whiff of her perfume and I became so aroused that I

stood at attention for literally over 45 minutes. It started when we were both at the busstop, then it continued as

we both boarded the bus. While on the bus, and I was a few rows away from her, I had this crazy urge to go over and

do inappropriate things wit her... And then as I got off at my stop, I was still excited for a while after

that...

Now...when I see beautiful females, I don't PHYSICALLY get excited the majority of the time, no matter

how attractive they are. In fact, I can get more excited looking at a decent-looking older woman than looking at a

gorgeous young girl a lot of the time. However, there's something about older women that does this to me,

ESPECIALLY when I smell their scent. I mean, to me it's actually rather strong as older women use stronger and more

pungent fragrances and I'm used to sniffing the more girly and airy fragrances of younger females, but I don't

know, there's SOMETHING going on...

In fact, I'm making this topic because it happened AGAIN earlier today, as

I got onto an elevator, a rather attractive woman AGAIN in her late forties walks in, and I'm standing next to her

and just admiring her for a second WHEN...BAM! her fragrance hits me and it happens again...

At first I

thought for a short second that these women knew about the world of pheromones and were using their magic on me! But

then again, I have a thing for scents in general...

Do you think the natural pheromone signals coming from more

mature women is messing with me? Does anyone have any good info on the changes in their hormone/pheromone levels and

any particular reason it's affecting me so?

Phero Pro

Talking

I think that you happened to run

into a couple of the chicks from the forum. They were probably wearing their Pink Sugar Phero mix.

Now if

they were older gals like you say, then most definitely it would have been a couple of the dames from Love-Scent.

Dat would be dem

Charming Loner

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    I think

that you happened to run into a couple of the chicks from the forum. They were probably wearing their Pink Sugar

Phero mix.

Now if they were older gals like you say, then most definitely it would have been a couple of the

dames from Love-Scent. Dat would be dem
    Haha, oh man, now I know how females feel when they get exposed

to pheros...

Honestly, are women, especially older, generally in the know about pheros or happen to have them in

their perfumes at all? I find it strange it keeps happening to me. Or do you think they are just naturally giving

off more aggressive or sex-oriented pheros which my nose happens to agree with?

I think you're just horny.

And

you have a thing for older women.

And you just discovered that you have a thing for older women.

Not that

there's anything wrong with that.

It's kind of like a revelation. People have them all the time.

Oh and

BTW. If I were you I'd follow up on it. Cause they will rock your world like none of those dopey ass girls with

their STUPID Tatoos ever could.

And try a little -none.

Quote Originally Posted by EXIT63
    If I were you I'd

follow up on it.
    You should at least ask them what they're wearing.

Charming Loner

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by EXIT63
    I think

you're just horny.

And you have a thing for older women.

And you just discovered that you have a thing for

older women.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's kind of like a revelation. People have them

all the time.

Oh and BTW. If I were you I'd follow up on it. Cause they will rock your world like none of those

dopey ass girls with their STUPID Tatoos ever could.

And try a little -none.
    Oh

no, I always knew I had a thing for older women. I'm just wondering if something about their pheromone output has

something do with it, especially since I become excited when I smell their scent...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Lightbulb

You will be chemically

attracted to those you should be, all other things being equal. So look for and pay attention to those feelings!!

Conversely, a woman who elicits those feelings in you is more likely than random folks to be chemically

attracted to YOU! Beautiful, ain't it?! That is part of the dividend paid to those who accept that they are

monkeys.
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 06-24-2004 at 10:20 PM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    You will be

chemically attracted to those you should be, all other things being equal. So look for and pay attention to those

feelings!!
    Conversely, a woman who elicits those feelings in you is more likely than random foklks to be

chemically attracted to YOU! Beautiful, ain't it?! That is part of the dividend paid to those who accept that they

are monkeys.
    There are few certain men that drive me nuts. It is this intense animal magnetism. It is such

an obvious chemical reaction and you can't even get away from it even if you want to. Yeah...it's beautiful.....or

it is trouble...depending on your situation.

Charming Loner

Default yes...

Quote Originally Posted by Elana
    There

are few certain men that drive me nuts. It is this intense animal magnetism. It is such an obvious chemical reaction

and you can't even get away from it even if you want to. Yeah...it's beautiful.....or it is trouble...depending on

your situation.
    Animal magnetism, the two words that have been running through my head since I made

this thread...

I notice I go completely caveman at times. Sometime I will look at a pretty young girl and be

like "Maaan, she is really pretty. And healthy and fertile. I want to impregnate her." LOL! And then I will look at

an attractive older woman and be like "Maaan, her body clock is screaming at me to go ravage her." I don't

know...

Damn pheromones...

Animal magnetism... cool...

older women... very cool....

But to the point about the perfume - I find that when I'm wearing any pheros I

become hypersensitive to the scents of others and have been somewhat floored by a passing whiff of feminine flavour

more than once myself...
    I'm not sure if I am just paying more attention to smell in general in an attempt to

avoid smelling like cat pee or BO and just getting broadsided, or if the mones are causing me to be more susceptible

to other scents...

Man I miss the caveman days.... Me like... me have.... ugh!

" Man I miss the caveman days....

Me like... me have.... ugh!"

The biggest and stinkiest caveman probably killed or ran off all the smaller and

more sensitive cavemen and kept all the breeding age women to himself. I'm not sure if that's a good thing...

This is kind of funny. This happened

to me the other day at work. Except she's younger, and I wasn't attracted to her at all. She walked by me. As soon

as I smelled her perfume, I became extremely aroused. It's a weird feeling. You aren't attracted to a chick and

then all of a sudden "WOW!!!" Pefumes are powerful!

I love to use perfumes

actually I'm stuck with just a certain one for the past two years this is the only fragance I like to use &

seems to me women like the smell a lot better than the men since I constanly have girls asking me what's the

perfume I'm wearing.. I want to know some of the fragances you guys like to smell on women.. I'm not into the

flower scents to much well not in perfumes anyhow...

I don't know too much about

women's perfumes, but I can mention a few I really like. Exclamation is a nice romantic scent, inexpensive but

common.
    ici is sexy. Jasmine scented lotions are romantic and sexy.
    I've never smelled it on a woman, but the

gel-pack of SOE/w is awesome.

Oh, I work with a girl who wears

Nautica. It smells great on her, but I might be a little biased. I've got a thing for her. Or maybe its the

perfume that makes her attractive. Last week she was wearing a bit more than normal, and she walked past me on her

way in and I turned and followed her without even thinking. I know I was just followeing the smell

Samsara the stuff should be banned,

powerful but in a delightful way.

DCW

Stranger

Hi ! I am pretty

new here at the forum but i like to comment on the taste for older women. Actually its not that uncommon and i think

many men share the same thoughts as you. Maybe its to do whith your upbringing, if you missed out on a motherfigure

in your childhood, because that can make one attracted to older ladies at an older age. Anyway, i am pretty

attracted to older ladies my self. But they have to be good looking and sexy, and that can turn me on reeeeeally

much. I think it has to do whith control. That one like to have control over one who is older. I especially turn on

women that are in power position. I reallly like to make out whith a gorgeous olde ladie.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    I want to know

some of the fragances you guys like to smell on women...
    Like cologne on men, it just depends on the

woman. Certain personalities pull off certain scents better than others. As well, like pheromones, certain

perfumes will work more synergistically on a person's skin than others.

However, I have a gift in terms of

picking the right scent out for a specific person. Here is four you might want to try in terms of seasonal

applications:

Spring: Magnetism by Escada
    Summer: Tocadilly by Rochas
    Fall: Rush by Gucci
    Winter:

Plus Plus by Diesel

You can thank me later.

Now listening to: Rock Against Bush; Vol. 1

Thread Information