Close

Charming Loner

Default WOOHOO! I just got my FIRST order of pheros in the mail...NOW WHAT?!?! AHHHH!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I ordered on Sunday, it was shipped Monday, and it arrived today (my

day off from work). How convenient, thanks...(and it will encourage me to do business with this site in the future)

Now that I have this big friendly chapstick called "SOE Musk Scented" and this lust-in-a-spraybottle

called "Edge Essentials: Heat", HOW THE HELL DO I USE THEM THE MOST EFFECTIVELY?!

I've told you guys my stats

about 1,000,000 times already (the big young aggressive Asian guy), but I want to tell you my situation at work

(where I want to utilize the pheros the most) so you can understand my plight. I think I already give off a good

amount of -none, and considering that I'm also in a higher level position at my job than my other co-workers around

my age and older, the effect is probably amplified. And in the Edge bottle I got, I sniffed it and it smelled really

strong, so I'm guessing I can detect -none with my nose, no?

And sometimes I feel I come off as a

little too aggressive, especially lately, so how can I best utilize the pheromone products I now own? I know, of

course, to lighten up and be more friendly when I can, (I KNOW I CAN; my original reputation at the workplace was

the "big friendly lovable guy") but what can I do with the products to enhance my aura?

I want to go LIGHT as

first, maybe I'll always have to go light, as I think I give off strong phero signatures already. Plus, I sweat a

lot, ESPECIALLY at work where I do mostly physical labor. Will excessive sweating intensify the -mone smell, maybe

even cause me to OD? Or will it eventually just wash/dilute all the -mones away? Insight would be greatly

appreciated...

The SOE Scented seems like a safe product, but I'm a little worried how I use the EE Heat. I've

heard of ways to use regular TE, but would Heat be any different? I actually don't know too much about this

particular product other than it's TE with a fragrant oil blend, no? So would applying a particular cologne, say,

Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gio, as a cover scent be too much? How can I utilize Heat best with my situation, and how

can I use SOE best? Separate or mixed? What amounts and where should I put them?

My target audience

will be 16-19 year old females, ranging from white to hispanic to black. Also, I wanted to add some sidenotes as to

my work uniform: 1) I wear a hat on the job, so...should I put pheros in my hat or in my hair (which is very very

short)? I adjust my hat frequently, and already put a little bit of cologne in there, and I think it works well, so

should I do it? 2) I CANNOT put anything on my hands/forearms as my work will constantly rub against them plus I

wash my hands very frequently.

I want to use this stuff TOMORROW on the job, so it would be GREAT if I can get

some advice from the good people on this site! THANK YOU...

Phero Dude

H to H going light at first

would be the thing to do...were all excited when we first get these mone products so its a real let down if our

first experience is to OD. Considering your age, body type & personality it sounds like your creating plenty of

your own none...I'd say definetely emphasize the SOE for the nol & rone in your applications...maybe 3 parts SOE &

1 part TE...For work I'd try 1 dab, not spray, of the EE Heat & 2 inches of the SOE. Not sure if you smell the

added scent in EE Heat or the actual none...but whether or not you can, keep in mind a lot of people can pickup the

scent up easy, especially women who usually have a better sense of smell than men. Good luck on your new adventures

with mones. Give us an update on how it works out for you.

Charming Loner

Default yep

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    H to H

going light at first would be the thing to do...were all excited when we first get these mone products so its a real

let down if our first experience is to OD. Considering your age, body type & personality it sounds like your

creating plenty of your own none...I'd say definetely emphasize the SOE for the nol & rone in your

applications...maybe 3 parts SOE & 1 part TE...For work I'd try 1 dab, not spray, of the EE Heat & 2 inches of the

SOE. Not sure if you smell the added scent in EE Heat or the actual none...but whether or not you can, keep in mind

a lot of people can pickup the scent up easy, especially women who usually have a better sense of smell than men.

Good luck on your new adventures with mones. Give us an update on how it works out for you.
    Hey metro

thanks for the reply...

LOL I never even really thought about dabbing the EE cuz it was in a spraybottle. I was

thinking about a way to put a small amount on me without spraying, and a dab (to the chest?) would be good. I'm

guessing I shouldn't dab it on my hand, or is that fine? How much should I spread that dab over the area I put it

on?

I always found the "inches" thing with SOE a bit interesting. I've heard people talking about applying it

to their wrists, but I cannot due to my situation, so where would be a good spot?

And should I add a cover scent

for one or both? I already use good cologne on the regular, and if I do cover the EE and/or SOE with it, should I

use less cologne than usual? I'm thinking the overall scent might be a little overpowering...

Phero Dude

I'd say apply it to your chest

in a 2 or 3 inch radius circle...dont worry they'll go right through your shirt, for the SOE you could apply it to

your neck maybe an inch to each side. As far as adding your own cologne cover scent on top of the the EE Heat &

scented SOE you might be risking too much of a good thing...however it might produce a nice scent...I guess thats

something you'd have to experiment around with yourself...

Charming Loner

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    I'd say

apply it to your chest in a 2 or 3 inch radius circle...dont worry they'll go right through your shirt, for the SOE

you could apply it to your neck maybe an inch to each side. As far as adding your own cologne cover scent on top of

the the EE Heat & scented SOE you might be risking too much of a good thing...however it might produce a nice

scent...I guess thats something you'd have to experiment around with yourself...
    Thanks man...

Haha

I'll probably apply them in that exact manner tomorrow as it seems very reasonable.

Hmmm...I do not want to

just go in with just the -mones on as I really like the Acqua Di Gio cologne and others seem to be big fans of it. I

want to put a very light spray of it on the -mones, so I think i will just spritz the air and walk into the

cologne.

Also, I apply anti-perspirant deodorant to various areas of my body, including my armpits, chest, lower

abdomen, etc. Would this affect things in anyway, especially if pheros were applied to any of those areas? I mean, I

DO perspire a lot especially at work, so I think it's good for me, but what do you think?

My target audience

will be 16-19 year old females, ranging from white to hispanic to black.
    Handtohand:

I very much

enjoy your posts. Keep them coming. They make fascinating reading.

I have some questions for you. JV Kohl, the

formulator of SOE, the coauthor of a book by the same name, and a frequent contributor to this very forum, has

written that Asians don't have the pheromone output that other races do and that they are more easily offended by

the phero output of other races.

Please note, the above is a very loose paraphrase of some pages from his book

that I read almost two years ago. I will be glad to be corrected if it is not corrected.

Please also note that I

am quite familiar with the genetic arguments against the concept of race.

If JVK's assessment were correct and

there were valid racial genetic characteristics and that one of those characteristics was the lack of apocrine

glands in Asians, then you, my boy, are an anomaly. You are an outlier. You are an Asian with an apparent abundance

of very active apocrine glands.

Now, I am not a social scientist but thanks to the magic of the internet I can

find almost effortless some US juvenile crime statistics by race:

<LI>White youth were arrested for

72% of the crime and made up 79% of the youth population.
    <LI>Black youth were arrested for 25% of the crime and

made up 16% of the youth population.
    <LI>American Indian youth composed 1% of the juvenile population and were

arrested for 1% of the crime.
    Youth of Asian descent composed 4% of the juvenile population and were arrested for

2% of the crime.
    The above quote, if accurate, demonstrates that Asian youth have a much lower crime rate

than that of any other race for which statistics are kept.

But you, H2H, are a self-described Asian male with

smelly, attractive sweat and a criminal record at a relatively young age.

I hope that you take my post in the

manner in which it is intended: with appreciation and curiosity. I am very glad that you have been so open in

describing your life to us. Your posts represent the best of what this board has to offer: an opportunity to sift

through a vast amount of data so that we can attempt to formulate meaningful generalizations.

If I were a

biologically-oriented social scientist (which I am not, nor is DrST, but JVK most certainly is) I would explore the

possibility of a correlation between a race's pheromone output and its crime rate.

(I am not a

biologically-oriented social scientists because I believe that cultural and historical influences have, generally,

greater explanatory power than biological ones. But, being scientifically oriented, I am always willing to revise my

beliefs to accord with additional evidence.)
    That having been said, I have a few questions for you, H2H.

1. In

this and other threads, you have given wonderful descriptions of how women sniff you, even when you are not visible

to them immediately (like when their back is turned) and then make evident their attraction to you. Are Asian women

ever the ones who seek you out in this manner? (I would expect the answer to be no if Asians are truly turned off by

phero signals.)

2. Are both of your parents Asian?

3. Do you think that you do not seek Asian women as

targets because you know from past experience that they do not find you attractive?

(This is the internet and I

respect your right to decline to reveal any personal information. I only ask these questions because you have

already disclosed so much that is so personal and so provocative.)

PS: prior to editing I asked why in one of

your other lengthy threads JustPeachy's responses to you were not visible to me. A moderator has informed me that

they were deleted. This really is not germane to the topic of my posting here.
    Last edited by nonscents; 06-24-2004 at 12:44 PM. Reason: (See last paragraph.)
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.

Charming Loner

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by nonscents
    Handtohand:

I very much enjoy your posts. Keep them coming. They make fascinating reading.

I have some questions for you. JV Kohl, the formulator of SOE, the coauthor of a book by the same name, and a

frequent contributor to this very forum, has written that Asians don't have the pheromone output that other races

do and that they are more easily offended by the phero output of other races.

Please note, the above is a very

loose paraphrase of some pages from his book that I read almost two years ago. I will be glad to be corrected if it

is not corrected.

Please also note that I am quite familiar with the genetic arguments against the concept of

race.

If JVK's assessment were correct and there were valid racial genetic characteristics and that one of

those characteristics was the lack of apocrine glands in Asians, then you, my boy, are an anomaly. You are an

outlier. You are an Asian with an apparent abundance of very active apocrine glands.

Now, I am not a social

scientist but thanks to the magic of the internet I can find almost effortless some US juvenile crime statistics by

race:

The above quote, if accurate, demonstrates that Asian youth have a much lower crime rate than that of any

other race for which statistics are kept.

But you, H2H, are a self-described Asian male with smelly, attractive

sweat and a criminal record at a relatively young age.

I hope that you take my post in the manner in which it is

intended: with appreciation and curiosity. I am very glad that you have been so open in describing your life to us.

Your posts represent the best of what this board has to offer: an opportunity to sift through a vast amount of data

so that we can attempt to formulate meaningful generalizations.

If I were a biologically-oriented social

scientist (which I am not, nor is DrST, but JVK most certainly is) I would explore the possibility of a correlation

between a race's pheromone output and its crime rate.

(I am not a biologically-oriented social scientists

because I believe that cultural and historical influences have, generally, greater explanatory power than biological

ones. But, being scientifically oriented, I am always willing to revise my beliefs to accord with additional

evidence.)
    That having been said, I have a few questions for you, H2H.

1. In this and other threads, you have

given wonderful descriptions of how women sniff you, even when you are not visible to them immediately (like when

their back is turned) and then make evident their attraction to you. Are Asian women ever the ones who seek you out

in this manner? (I would expect the answer to be no if Asians are truly turned off by phero signals.)

2. Are

both of your parents Asian?

3. Do you think that you do not seek Asian women as targets because you know from

past experience that they do not find you attractive?

(This is the internet and I respect your right to decline

to reveal any personal information. I only ask these questions because you have already disclosed so much that is so

personal and so provocative.)

PS: prior to editing I asked why in one of your other lengthy threads

JustPeachy's responses to you were not visible to me. A moderator has informed me that they were deleted. This

really is not germane to the topic of my posting here.
    Hey nonscents, how you doing...

I have no

problem sharing my world with other people, it will only help myself and others understand...

And yes, I DO

think I am an anomaly for my race, in fact. I've always thought that, but never could gather up the facts as to why

it was. A little interesting tidbit about myself: I can speak little to no Korean although I have lived in a

Korean-speaking household the majority of my life.

1) Yes, women sniff me at times, and the majority of the

time it isn't Asian women, especially Korean. However, females of more southeast Asian/Polynesian descent are more

open to it.

2) Both of my parents are fullblooded Korean. And just to inform you, I take completely after my

father, who was exactly like me.

3) To tell you the truth, I have never found Asian women to be too attractive.

Not saying that I don't find them beautiful or anything, I just am not physically attracted to them in general, and

it's mutual. They don't seem to like me too much neither, but women of other races seem to like me just fine

. And again, I'm referring more about Chinese/Korean/Japanese when saying "Asian", as I do find women of

places like Vietnam and the Phillipines to be attractive.

And I do think pheromone output and crime rate do

correlate, since -mone output is influenced greatly by hormonal levels, and the more testosterone you have, the more

-none you will put out and the more aggressive in general you will be.

And again, I don't find this kinda

stuff offensive or controversial, since I very much embrace it because it can lead to truckloads of new

information...

JustPeachy... A Houdini act...

"JV Kohl...has written that

Asians don't have the pheromone output that other races do and that they are more easily offended by the phero

output of other races."

That statement sounds like bad science justifying a gross generalization! Asians vary

considerably in physical, racial, diet and cultural backgrounds. Japanese and Koreans tend to spend a lot of time in

the shower or bath and may not tolerate "funk" as much as other Asians. That's a cultural difference not

characteristic of all Asians. Yes, the body chemistry you inherit has something to do with it, but traditional East

Asian diets cause less body odor than a typical American diet. Body odor and pheromone output aren't irrevocably

linked. I've known and detected many pheromone rich Asian females, mostly Filipina and Japanese, and they weren't

unclean or stinky. I assume it was copulins driving me nuts as they weren't always attractive or desirable in other

ways.

I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks and enjoyed the reading! So I thought I'd

introduce myself. I'm also of Korean descent and live in balmy Honolulu. And yes, most of the population here is of

pan Asian and Pacific Islander descent. I've been experimenting with "The Edge" and feel like I have BO for the

first time in my life, even after almost swimming in Burberry Weekend. A very unusual forum with lots of true

characters.

Thread Information