Close

Charming Loner

Talking I think I have unusually high levels of natural pheromones (eureka! or you're crazy!)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I started thinking hard after some events that occured

today...

I worked out yesterday, and I finally had a beautiful eight hours of sleep, and I could tell my

testosterone was up today because of the rest, my muscles were inflated after I woke up and weren't aching like

usual, and the morning wood was a good sign My co-workers were their usually friendly selves, except one of them

seemed a big grumpy and more aggressive than usual. After work, I was standing inside the main office. A female

co-worker walked by and peered inside and just started lookin a little bewildered and just said things like

"Whoa...uh hey..." in an almost uncomfortable way. I had just finished another shift of hard physical work, so I was

wondering if I had B.O. or something lol. Note: I have no interest in this woman, nor have we communicated much.

Then ANOTHER female co-worker walked in, who I am friendly with and had been talking/flirting with a little earlier

that day came in, took a big SNIFF, kept smiling and asked me something. Hmmm...Okay. I walked to busstop and caught

the bus, and a female who I had seen numerous times come onto the same bus came in and sat behind me...again, like

she had numerous times before. I don't know if she's interested in me or what, cuz we have never exchanged words,

but she sat behind me again and just started sniffin'. Uhhh...Then I got off the bus and started walking home and

there was some guy walking his dog. He was headed my direction and then all of a sudden he just stopped cold and

stood there waiting for me to pass, just staring at me with a bewildered look on his face.

It wasn't a

particular thing that confused me, it was just everything altogether. Maybe it was something else this particular

day...but I started contemplating. I had kinda joked around before that certain things happened because of my

natural pheromone scent...but I REALLY began to analyze things.

NOTE: THIS WHOLE POST WILL MAKE NO SENSE TO

YOU WHATSOEVER IF YOU AREN'T AWARE OF THE EFFECTS AND QUALITIES OF PHEROMONES, TESTOSTERONE, HORMONES, "ALPHA MALE"

ETC...If it seems like I'm rambling at any time, please discontinue from reading. If it all makes sense to you,

please continue...

LET ME CONTINUE...

Lemme start to share with you my personal self. You may know

already I am a 19-year old Asian male, 5'11" tall 230 lbs, large muscular build etc etc. I will then add that I

have VERY dry skin throughout the majority of my body, HOWEVER the "hotspots" and areas of my body with large

concentrations of sweat/oil glands (the area which produce the majority of natural pheromones) are over-active.

It's like this: my legs could have dry scaly patches but my face could be exceptionally oily for some reason. I

have also noticed because of this that I have a very distinct and maybe even strong body scent. When I was younger

and didn't have perfect hygiene, some people would even say I smelled, which I couldn't understand because I

showered daily and took decent care of myself while others with worse hygiene smelled like roses. I was young and

didn't understand, but now that I do I make sure I smell like petunias instead of poo poo

Okay that

should cover the physical aspect, now let me get into the whole social aspect which has made me come up with this

hypothesis. It's lengthy but I GUARANTEE it will be interesting. When I was younger I was shy and very insecure.

Even with that I always stood out and was a center of attention even when I didn't speak a word to anyone. It's

like everyone KNEW I was there, but I wasn't social much at all and never talked. I was always incredibly moody,

and the severe changes in levels of hormones frequently is the reason. As I grew up, I sensed people saw me as a

threat, even though I was not very popular, didn't talk much, and stayed to myself, it was as if I was presenting

myself as an aggressive alpha male when externally I was anything but. I made many enemies, with supposed alpha

males and aggressive members of the popular crowd without even saying a word to them. Some might look at it as being

picked on in a way...except when I retaliated in any way they seemed frightened and intimidated. It was less of

"bully-picks-on-geek" and more like

"half-of-the-high-school-wants-to-kill-me-but-they-back-down-from-my-challenges". Not exaggerating when I say half

of the high school had genuine dislike of me for no reason, especially since there was a large Asian presence in my

school...and they definitely hated me, and to them I was looked at like a mortal enemy. And considering all of them

stuck together and were kind of at war with the rest of the school, it was interesting they hated me so much. Again,

they would try to intimidate and harass me, I would challenge them back to a fight, and it would never happen cuz

they never showed up. You gotta realize, there were HUNDREDS of them and they were known for ganging up on people

they didn't like, yet I never received a scratch from anyone.

When I was put into tough situations like

prison and such, I was always a timid kind of guy before, so I was scared to death at first but after a few years in

places like that I got tough. But for instance, the first time I was locked up, the first day I was there, the alpha

male of the prisoners tried to challenge me to fight, and it was all new to me and I unwittingly accepted the

challenge. I barely said anything at all and wasn't acting tough or anyting like that. He punched me 6 times in the

face, I stood there shocked and scared at the same time, then I just smiled out of confusion as the guards broke it

up. He seemed threatened of me, although I made no indication of threats. Later I heard that since I "ate those

punches" he was beat up and dethroned from alpha male of the prison. Hmmm...other times when I was locked up with

different inmates, the alpha male would always welcome me, either into his crew or just as allies. I never had a

problem with them really. When one of the alphas learned I was of a different set than him, he disowned me from his

clique, yet he never laid a finger on me which he would've done to anybody else. During the numerous other times I

was put into situations like this, although I was relatively quiet and reserved, I always maintained a high level of

respect and authority, without saying a word or expressing outward dominance.

Let me stop this whole

male-conflict-talk...and let me get into the FEMALES...

Like I've stated, I was shy and didn't have proper

social skills as a child, so I definitely had very little female contact at first. Once I hit middle school, and

puberty started to near, things got a little different. It first started in fifth grade when there was this girl who

all of a sudden became infatuated and obsessed with me. I never said one word to her and was actually afraid at

first and avoided her, and she kept coming back. This won't be the last time something like this happened. Let me

just add a sidenote that I went through puberty VERY early, and actually reached my current height of 5'11" when I

was still in middle school. Later on in middle school years, some other girls became unusually obsessed with me for

no particular reason. I was definitely not a looker back then, didn't say much and was reserved. As puberty

continued some other girls became like stalkers and I was overwhelmed. As I neared high school, my reputation and my

own demeanor started changing because of the intense hatred of my male counterparts, so I became both internally and

externally bitter and grumpy, and after middle school I made no new friends and stuck with the ones from middle

school. The obsessive females swirling around me slowed down in high school because of all this, and my social life

with friends and females was very dry because I came off as very closed and defensive. However, outside of the

reputation-and-hate-filled-school environment, things were a little different...

I can recall a certain event

a few years back that if I posted it on this message board and pretended like I had used pheromones, it would be

taken as a hit. I walked into a store and walked by a rather attractive woman in her 30's, just glanced at her for

a second, not even lookin interested or even with a smile, and passed by her and she just said "HIIII..." and

started smiling and blushing and smoothed her hair. In my head I was "WTF?!?!" and kept looking for whatever I was

gonna buy and ignored her completely. I was terrible at reading body language and female signs and didn't have any

semblance of game back then, but it was frighteningly obvious something had come over her. Considering at the time I

was a 16-year old, obese, umkempt guy with no confidence or sense of positivity, it was very confusing. Then there

are other things which boggled me...

Personally I have always been very conscious about my personal body

scent, as I have been told at times that I have B.O. many times for no reason I can think of. It's weird though as

many times as people have come near my vicinity they would automatically noticeably "sniff". I have always thought I

smelled bad or something, and probably sometimes that may have been the case, but I'm thinking if something smells

so bad why would people would constantly sniff whenever near me. So after a while as I matured, I started taking

exceptional care of my hygiene. I also started to wear specific deodorants, use specific soaps and shampoos, use

body sprays and colognes, and apply them in precise manners. I now never hear complaints about any odor I may have,

but I still get the occassional "sniff". But now it almost gets ridiculous now that I smell GOOD, as both males and

females keep going out of their way to invade my space and sniff away. You may see why I am interested in pheromones

so much by now. Let me continue on...

Let me get a little specific. Let me move onto my workplace and its

social atmosphere. I am 19, the majority of my co-workers are between 16 and 23 years of age, and it's a rather fun

atmosphere. When I started working there, I was a bit overweight, not very wary of my appearance or how I come off

to people, and slightly socially inadequate. Time has passed, I have lost weight, work out frequently, achieved a

nice build, my social skills have become quite excellent, I dress nicely, have fantastic hygiene, my confidence has

soared through the roof, I have earned tremendous respect, my situation in life has turned around, and I am about to

be promoted. I have noticed the way that EVERYBODY treats me has improved tremendously. However, it's still a

little strange to me, a little TOO MUCH.

My female co-workers, ranging from 16 to 19 years old, ranging from

decent-looking to gorgeous, seem to go ga ga for me sometimes. Now, don't think I'm just trying to downplay all of

my good qualities and focus everything on the pheromones. It's slightly irrational at some times though. Now, I'm

a decent-looking guy, but in no way some Brad Pitt-clone that girls chase around the world. And I have a nice

personality, but I ain't Don Juan. And it's not the fact that these girls happen to like me which is weird, it's

the manner in which the act. One thing I noticed was that when I wore certain scents to accentuate my own scent, it

was a little funny sometimes. One time I was in a doorway speaking to someone, and one of my female co-workers came

by to talk to someone inside the office, and I know she happened to like what I wearing, so she put her nose close

to my arm which I was leaning against the wall. Then she started getting closer and it got to the point where she

was digging her face into my arm and talking to the person at the same time with her mouth muffled against my shirt.

LOL It's not even like she said "Oh you smell good" she just went up and did her thing. Funny gal. Another time I

was with my friend and his g/f, and for some reason, she was really open and friendly and talking to me way more

than usual. A weird thing that happened the whole time we were all together is that she kept sniffing the air and

digging her nose into her b/f's shirt, and I know he doesn't wear cologne or anything and hadn't seen her do

anything like that before. I don't quite get the logic of it, but I'm guessing it had something to do with my

scent. And later on when I mentioned how I have a foot fetish and how much I like them, she started asking all these

questions about it and later on took her shoes off purposely and laid her bare feet out in front of me. LOL and her

b/f who is my friend was sitting right next to her. I could see he was getting jealous, which is ridiculous

considering I was never seen as a "threat" before to him. Now, those two instances may have little, nothing, or

everything to do with this whole thing I'm talking about, but forget about those...

I get the expression

"WHOA!" a lot. It happened today, I'm not sure why. I'll be talking to my boss, all of a sudden he'll go "WHOA!"

Talking to a male co-worker, all of a sudden he'll say "WHOA!" Female co-worker "WHOA!" Usually a close friend will

just give me a weird look. Sometimes I'll ask why, and they'll say something like "Nothing" or just shake their

head confused. The majority of the time they'll see it when I'm starting to get excited or aggressive, and

interestingly, when I go and do, let's say, a bunch of pushups or some heavy lifting, depending on who it is, they

will give me a DIHL look or give me a WHOA when in my vicinity. Also, the more body heat I'm giving off, the more

friendly/aggressive people get towards me, depending who it is. This is why on Friday night, I'm the most popular

guy in town That's the busiest business night of the week, I'm doing the most physical work, sweating the most,

displaying my power the most, giving off the most heat, etc and on that particular day all of the female co-workers

start to swarm me. They'll enter my space without hesitation, brush up against me, be seductive with me, start

conversations with me, talk to other guys around me or pretend like they're doing something to help me out, and

that's all while I'm ignoring them to complete my work assignment in the allotted time! Don't get me wrong, I

appreciate their attention, but at certain times and certain situations, not when I'm sweating my ass off trying to

get the job done LOL. I think the funniest thing happend the other night.

Two high school girls, personally

who I think are the two prettiest ones there, were basically taking turns trying to get my attention. Coming over,

starting chitchat, then backing off, letting the other one have a shot. And then, I almost burst out laughing when

this happened because it's so ridiculous, they were both within a few feet from me while I was busy doing

something, and they were confused since they both wanted a turn at the same time so they were kinda pacing around

each other speechless while looking at me and then at each other until finally the manager told them to get back to

work. LOL you really had to see it to understand. I mean, it's just strange because I can't comprehend otherwise

why they would become so stalker-ish ALL THE TIME to me exclusively. And don't get me started on the guys acting a

little strange around me.

I always noticed sometimes when around other dudes that they would sometimes start

acting real effiminate, like women around guys they like. LOL I'm sure they weren't gay, it just happens

sometimes. And people, both male and female, have become very touchy with me. Sometimes they'll just touch my arm

to say hello, sometimes they'll graze me purposely, sometimes they'll straight out grab me by the shoulders/arm,

and sometimes they'll OD and grab my arm, grab it again, pat me on the shoulder, squeeze my arm, pat me on the

back, all within a 5-second span. A little frightening...

My natural scent is probably increased because of

hormonal changes that have occured within the past 6 months, as my muscle mass have increased, my fat has been

decreased, my confidence and aggressiveness is through the roof, and females female females Again, everything

about me has changed, both physically, mentally, emotionally, and physiologically. I think my natural pheromone

scent is more pronounced than most people...or maybe I'm crazy. Of course some of the things I have mentioned above

may have nothing to do with pheros, hell maybe NONE of it has anything to do with pheros, but it's a little crazy

sometimes. A lot of it DOES have to do with my regular looks, charm, personality, etc...but you never

know...

THOUGHTS? ANYONE?

Banned User

|-) ... too bored to read it

all summarize

Charming Loner

Default haha

Quote Originally Posted by kossBass
    |-)

... too bored to read it all summarize
    LOL I know it's like a frickin' essay I

know...

Basically, in a very very very summarized nutshell, I think I have unusually high levels of natural

pheromones given off from my own body. My oil/sweat glands are very over-active, which happen to be the areas which

produce the majority of pheromones. When I was younger and less confident, everyone else saw me as a threat even

when I was minding my own business, I think because I was giving off a lot of aggressive mones. And as I got older

and more confident, I have become more like what my phero signature is stating. I get a lot of DIHL's and people

saying "WHOA!" for no reason especially when I worked out or doing things which increase my body

heat/testosterone/hormone levels. I think the past few months my levels have risen more because of my own changes in

myself. People like to sniff when around me alot, have become incredibly touchy, girls hover around me and become

very lustful even when I am not paying them any mind or talking to anyone. I also stated that throughout my life,

females have become obsessive with me; not just interested in me, but infatuated, sometimes disturbingly.

Oh

yeah, and I forgot to mention something in my first post:

It's not just females my age that do this. Older

woman seem to do this too, except in a more reserved approach for the most part. I remember I was in a program, and

the woman staff members, about six of them ranging from 26-65, all reacted to me in some way. The 26-year old woman,

nice looking, I could tell favored me over the others. My 65-year old counselor (ugh) would tell me I was "hot" and

start fanning herself when I was talking to her. There were two 50-something's who kept telling me they wish they

were younger/or I was older so they could take me out to dinner. A 40-something year old, attractive for her age,

was the worst one, as she was acting very much like the high school age girls do at my workplace. She is a very

girly-feminine type, so I understand why. She was basically stalking me, following me around, kept asking me

questions and talking to me when I was doing something, entered my room (which was not allowed) while I was there,

etc. And then there was another 40-something year old, she was a quiet reserved but not unattractive woman. She was

very much into church and was a pastor, incredibly guarded and protective and didn't even curse or mention anything

obscene...of course she was the one who showed no interest, in fact she seemed a little scared of me more than

anything...

Send a pic. I'll tell you

what it is that's causing all the furor. (Trust me, at one time, a had VERY bad thing for tall young Asian guys.)

I'll be perfectly happy to tell you why they seem to think you're hot.

Charming Loner

Default hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by JustPeachy

Send a pic. I'll tell you what it is that's causing all the furor. (Trust me, at one time, a had VERY bad thing

for tall young Asian guys.) I'll be perfectly happy to tell you why they seem to think you're

hot.
    Hmmm...

Is my pheromone signature leaking through my internet connection?

Hello

JustPeachy. You can send a pic as well, after you first tell me a little about yourself...

...while I figure

out how to send a pic from my camera phone to my email address LOL...

I've never sent my pic online either,

so it would be a first...

You don't have to leak -mones

over the 'net. Good chance it's a visual. Nobody smells ya first and THEN looks.

Charming Loner

Default haha

Nobody smells ya first and THEN looks.
    *stands behind woman in line and watches

her sniff and turn around*

In fact, I was at the store the other day and an attractive woman in her twenties

stood behind me in the line, didn't even have anything to buy, I bought my protein bar and orange juice and when I

turned around, she wasn't there lol...

Some things I just don't comprehend...

Charming Loner

Default for real

Another little

tidbit I remembered...

LOL I'm sorry but I analyze too much, but anyway...

Also, I've noticed on a

couple occasions, I would be around a girl, and for some reason they just start shivering uncontrollably for no

reason. Sometimes I would be just talking to her and flirting, other times I'm just within a few feet of them and

they do it. And then someone else or I would ask why they did that, and they said they don't know. And even

sometimes guys would do the same thing.

Am I overanalyzing here?

Basically I posted this to see if

this is possible, and if it makes sense at all. Are there findings that some people have very strong pheromone

signatures? Is there a way to test it?

Quote Originally Posted by handtohandking
    *stands

behind woman in line and watches her sniff and turn around*

In fact, I was at the store the other day and an

attractive woman in her twenties stood behind me in the line, didn't even have anything to buy, I bought my protein

bar and orange juice and when I turned around, she wasn't there lol...

Some things I just don't

comprehend...
    Yeah, you're right. Were you eating Korean food? I've had that happen before. (Mind you, I

like garlic! But it's hard not to notice.)

Charming Loner

Default lol

Yeah,

you're right. Were you eating Korean food? I've had that happen before. (Mind you, I like garlic! But it's hard

not to notice.)
    Hahaha, I know what you're talking about. That's why I try to eat as little

garlic as possible. Korean food sometimes with ODing on the garlic...Wheeew...

I try to stay away from that

stuff, however...

"Mind you, I like garlic!"

*rubs 30 cloves of garlic on armpits*

Exactly what

nationality are you anyway? I always found women of different nationalities who found Asian guys attractive were

interesting individuals...

American. (That would be

Irish/English/Welsh/French/Swiss/Native American/Melungeon. Pretty much the usual assortment.) The Asian Period was

a long time ago. Spent a year dating tall guys from China and Taiwan. I call this the Pu Pu Period Was engaged to

one, but it didn't work out. I couldn't hang with his gambling habits. And thus started the Middle Eastern

(Hummus) Period. Followed by the Borscht Period. And then the Cowboy Period. And the Indian Period. There are hot

guys of all races. But lately, it's all Tapas, baby!

Charming Loner

Default hmmm

American. (That would be Irish/English/Welsh/French/Swiss/Native American/Melungeon. Pretty much

the usual assortment.) The Asian Period was a long time ago. Spent a year dating tall guys from China and Taiwan. I

call this the Pu Pu Period Was engaged to one, but it didn't work out. I couldn't hang with his gambling habits.

And thus started the Middle Eastern (Hummus) Period. Followed by the Borscht Period. And then the Cowboy Period. And

the Indian Period. There are hot guys of all races. But lately, it's all Tapas, baby!
    Geez, it's

like a smorgasbord of testosterone flavors for you, huh? lol

I wish you luck with your Flamenco

Flame...

I'm out, I have to sleep for at least five hours so I can wake up at 6 to work out and open the

store tomorrow...

No prob. Send a pic when you

have one.

Charming Loner

Default ...

*sighs*

Well,

whether my case is true or not, I'm still a Neanderthal-telemarketer with the ladies sometimes, as I was

today...

LOL, I think I need to RELEASE some tension to get me back down to Earth...

Thread Information