Close

Thread: Time to Choose

Stranger

Default Time to Choose

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok Iv been lurking around

these boards for awhile and now Im finally ready to buy. I think I have pretty much made up my mind to get SOE

because from what I understand, it seems to be best for younger guys, such as myself, as well as have the most

affect on younger girls. (18-23)

I tend to be rather quiet but not shy. I just dont tend to speak much

unless I have something to say or I happen to be in a chatty mood. Im overall a very friendly guy and I have no

trouble talking to girls but I tend to fall into that nice guy trap very easily. On occasion while talking to girls

I have noticed a closeness or I feel more of a connection and that almost always leads somewhere. Im hoping mones

might help me get into this zone easier as I have only done it on my own a few rare instances. Im especially hoping

for a little bit of an edge with a specific girl that I am friends with but I have never been able hit that zone

with. (she just turned 20)

I had tried the beginners pack about a year ago and remember that the only thing

I liked was the soe gel pack but there wasnt enough for me to really give it a good test. The musk did nothing and

TE always either gave me a headache or put me into an irritable mood. SOE at the very least I remember being

pleasent and the one time I was able to wear it I think I may have gotten a few hits (it was awhile ago so I dont

really remember).

I just thought I would run my situation by you more experienced users before I made a final

decision. I can only get one thing for now but and suggestion on what I could combine it with at a later time would

also be welcome. and how is Chikara for someone my age?

Oh yeah here are my stats.
    21/m
    5'9
    about

160-170 average build
    I guess you could say I have a loan wolf vibe although Im by no means macho. Im just

quieter or slightly more reserved. I dont blatantly hit on girls. Partially because Im a little shy but mostly its

just not my style. I tend to just sit back and listen...I kinda just observe and take in everything around

me.

Ok this is getting a little wordier than I meant it to be so Im going to stop now. But I just like to

have reasurance that picking the right product and if you have any suggestion then by all means let me hear it

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Talking

I agree with trying the SOE

first (I personlly think that it mixes well with the SPMO) Its definitely good for opening the door and putting the

younger girls at ease. But I also think that you would do well with AE/m as it would give you a fair boost of ~none

along with the Nol and Rone.

Buy the SOE first, then add the AE/m with your next order... that way you can

experiment with the SOE without being tempted to try mixing two products before you get a handle on the first one.

Best of luck,

Goss
    Last edited by Gossamer_2701; 06-26-2004 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Bad Sat morning spelling :)
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Thread Information