Close

Charming Loner

Default Just bought SOE and Edge Essentials Heat...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is my first purchase of pheromones and therefore it will also be the first time I use pheromones

(when will they ship?!).

The vast majority of users here have suggested SOE scented and TE, but I am a fan

of scents in general and I saw Bruce recommend the "Heat" version of TE, so I ordered it and I'll see how it

goes.

The impressions I got of the products were that SOE is a a very friendly and open phero product which

can also produce sexual hits, so it seems likea sure bet. TE sounds like it's just a freakin' hormone-pumpin'

beast, so I'll have to be a little careful with that.

Can I have some good ways to apply these products?

And I definitely plan on going light at first, as I think it will confuse the shiit outta people if I went out and

OD'ed on the first day I used them. Also, the "Heat" version, which I know has the same mone content as regular

TE... how would applying it differ from applying regular TE? Should I apply my cologne, or is this particular oil

blend fine by itself? And should I apply cologne with the scented SOE? I'm guessing not, but I'm just making

sure...

3 or 4 dabs of TE, and about 8"

of SOE.

You don't need to cover SOE, but supposing that you want to it works to some degree with some

colognes ( but I wouldn't recommend a trial by fire

Perhaps try a test with 1" if SOE on your wrist and a

small spray of your colonge?

Good luck!

Thread Information