Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread: Euro2004

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by DZorro
    Actually it´s

collina who one the match. Haven´t you seen the penalty he should have given to the checks ?? All the

referies have been off by the euro 2004, first England should have won but no becuase the referee saw it diffrently,

he did not give 2 penalty to the england or else it was england who would have won the match. Then my

country, every ball we got the refferee gave right back to portugal. So the Dutch could not get into the match at

all And now because van nistelroy said that was a bad referee he's gotten expelled from 2 games. Mam i hope they

place the address of that referee frisk on the internet just like the English press placed about the other

referee.

DZorro,
    Dude what's up with that avatar? ..lol

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe

I

Greece! They were the best team in the field, no doubts! Best team in the EURO2004!

They're not the best but they are now the champion. They don't have great players also,

they're just lucky. Even if you have the best players like The Netherlands, but if you don't have luck then

you're the loosers....

Phero Pro

Greece did well! They were

very lucky in this EURO 2004 but even the champions need some luck! And they have beaten Portugal TWICE!

Portugal

was superior in all matches of this EURO 2004 (especially against Holland) except in the matches against Greece!

Greece knows how to play against the BIG teams, but when playing against teams "like them" (Russia)... too

bad...

Well...

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Considering the finantial

possibilities of a country like Portugal (compared to England, for example), the possibility of being the European

Champions (if we win this final), plus the fact that FC Porto (portuguese team) is the european champion... well,

you know what I mean. Manchester United has more money than all the portuguese football teams, ALL TOGETHER!

But

Greece is a very difficult opponent! They were first in the qualifying round (first, ahead of Spain)... then second

in the group phase... then they have beaten France and the Check Republic!
    ManUnited is the richest

footabll team ever certainly in europe!
    and France sucked bigtime! England played much better than France

imo

Portugal is a good team but Greece still won. You know I think that even if they hadn´t won they´d have

still been all pretty happy I mean when did a greek footie team last get this far in a major tournament But now

they´re even happier

Oh well that´s how it does in the world of sports...!

And now

because van nistelroy said that was a bad referee he's gotten expelled from 2 games.
    That is a bit over

the top IMO! But Totti (sp???) on the other hand deserved to be barred no doubt. Btw did you guys notice how

quiete Trapatoni was this time round? I was rather surprised I mean I still see him rampaging at the last World cup

Quote Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe

I Greece! They were the best team

in the field, no doubts! Best team in the EURO2004!

I'm so !!

Congratulations to the greek guy! I must say I hate the way Greece plays (same of Italy), but you won, so

you're the best!
    Thanks m8. I was away for 3 weeks, didnt have the chance to check the forum. Thanks

for the kind words, i think that we deserved to win the Championship .

Rivaldo just signed a contract with

Olympiacos. What all the Greeks now expect, is a better, safer and fairer Greek League.

Quote Originally Posted by jo23er
    Thanks m8. I

was away for 3 weeks, didnt have the chance to check the forum. Thanks for the kind words, i think that we deserved

to win the Championship .

Rivaldo just signed a contract with Olympiacos. What all the Greeks now expect, is

a better, safer and fairer Greek League.
    Welcome back Jo23er! & congrats!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information