Close

Charming Loner

Default uh oh i've finally given in...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After a month or two of analyzing, researchin, and criticizing pheros, I have finally given in and plan on buying

some from this very site SOON. (And the 30% off coupon doesn't hurt either.)

Lemme re-iterate my

situation:

19 year old male
    Asian
    5'11" tall
    230 lbs.
    Large muscular body frame
    Slightly

above average looks

Personality traits:

Friendly
    A little eccentric
    Humorous
    Can be

aggressive at times
    Very moody
    Dominant male

Interested in:

Females (preferably white/hispanic)

in my age range

So, with this in mind, can i have some suggestions? I came into some controversy when I first

asked lol so I would appreciate some help. I originally looked as pheros as a quick fix until my own image,

confidence, and professional status made it look like I didn't even need pheros, so now like the majority of

y'all, I view it as an edge, a VERY NICE EDGE. And I want to buy some VERY SOON and before the coupon expires, so

HELP ME OUT PEOPLE!

I know it's been said Asians aren't good with pheros and such, but I ain't exactly

typical (look at the stats). And a keynote is that I have been moody at times, going from very friendly, social, and

open to very aggressive and cold depending on the situation, and I'm a big guy so I don't want people to be scared

of me all the time. But when I'm in a good mood, which is the majority of the time, I'm the life of the party, so

it's a mixed bag. And I wouldn't mind sexual hits at all, in fact I welcome it, but I don't wanna hit-and-run

EVERY chick I come in contact with, you know? And like I said, I come across as dominant, but not intimidating

(unless I'm in a bad mood) so I'm wondering if I should embrace that with pheros or go for a nice guy image or a

combination of both (don't forget sexual hits!).

So help me out, I plan on becoming a bigger part of the

love-scent community as I get sucked into this world...

I recommend SOE and TE.

In my

experience BOTH of these products are very sexual in terms of getting women aroused. But TE (as with most

androstenone products) does a better job of getting you noticed — which many guys are eager to report as a “sexual

hit”.
    I also get the feeling that androstenone products send a subliminal “I want you” message to most women.

This helps shy guys flirt without consciously expressing their attraction.

I recommend TE for popularity and a

big ego boost; SOE for going on dates and getting laid. Once you’re comfortable with these products on their own,

you can combine them for some pretty dramatic hits.

Banned User

wheres the best spot to put

these products on? n'ways?? and how many dap/drops?

Quote Originally Posted by kossBass
    wheres the best spot

to put these products on? n'ways?? and how many dap/drops?
    SOE - About 3" on either side of the neck.

About 2" rubbed between your wrists.

TE - One spray on chest covered by another spray of cologne.

SOE +

TE - One dab of TE between wrists, covered by 2" of SOE. SOE on neck as above.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Going by the info you provided,which

helpful and rather honest too btw I suggest SOE too or PI/w (nol) or AFA perhaps -AFA is great for socializing a

good party phero, or even AE/w (all 3). I´d certainly go more for the nol than none products.
    And also be less

aggressive and moody and more laid back.
    Sexual interests either happen or they don´t,mones can help you but

they don´t do the work for you and if you come across as someone who flips easily, no girl will want to go with you

even if they do think you´re sexy enough-they´ll be scared off more than turned on

CJ

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You might want to try A1 too,

as although nothing has been written, it seems like it might work with asians. I don't think pheros don't work

with asians. It is just maybe more variable.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

h2h,

I have seen it time and

time again that buff guys have to really go the extra mile in terms of being friendly and helpful if they want to

cash in on being huge. I see them at my gym every day and the scary lone-wolf types look pretty isolated and

lonely good looking and so-so alike. However, the big guys who have a big winning smile to match, help others,

don't take themselves too seriously etc etc have everyone in the building eating out of their hands, men and women

alike. At 19, with a 230 lb buff bod, my guess is that advice is worth more to you than pheromones. OK, maybe

some WAGG might help with the rough edges. :-)

Good luck,
    Bruce

Charming Loner

Default thanks

Thanks for the

replies, I'll be making my order soon...

Bruce, that's the thing with me. Recently I've been getting

incredibly moody, from working 40+ hours a week at my job (which is mostly physical labor), management training to

be promoted, being close to moving out on my own in an apartment, being owed a large sum of money, being on a strict

diet and workout regimen, not getting enough sleep, and everyday drama in my social life, stress has been taking a

toll on me. I was known as the big loveable guy at work and with my peers a few months ago, and still am to a

certain point, but the past few months have been rough on me physically mentally and emotionally, so I haven't been

the jolliest of fellows sometimes.

I have noticed when in particularly bad moods, people will completely

avoid me like the plague. And when someone does come over to ask me what's wrong (especially females) I'll brush

them off coldly or ignore them completely. LOL I know this post doesn't exactly belong here, but I've definitely

noticed this change in me and have purposely tried to correct it, and there's really not much that will help it

other than my own self. This moody aggressive self hasn't always been ME, but it's difficult since there's so

much going on right now.

And yes, WAGG might help...

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by handtohandking
    Thanks for the replies, I'll be making my order soon...

Bruce, that's the thing with

me. Recently I've been getting incredibly moody, from working 40+ hours a week at my job (which is mostly physical

labor), management training to be promoted, being close to moving out on my own in an apartment, being owed a large

sum of money, being on a strict diet and workout regimen, not getting enough sleep, and everyday drama in my social

life, stress has been taking a toll on me. I was known as the big loveable guy at work and with my peers a few

months ago, and still am to a certain point, but the past few months have been rough on me physically mentally and

emotionally, so I haven't been the jolliest of fellows sometimes.

I have noticed when in particularly bad

moods, people will completely avoid me like the plague. And when someone does come over to ask me what's wrong

(especially females) I'll brush them off coldly or ignore them completely. LOL I know this post doesn't exactly

belong here, but I've definitely noticed this change in me and have purposely tried to correct it, and there's

really not much that will help it other than my own self. This moody aggressive self hasn't always been ME, but

it's difficult since there's so much going on right now.

And yes, WAGG might help...
    I

wanted to comment on this on Sunday but was leaving for Phoenix when I read it. Aside from the mones, which can help

your own disposition to a point, I recommend looking into something like meditation or self-hypnosis to manage

stress and attitude. I first had good results using Marshall Sylver's Passion, Profit & Power system. There

are other good hypnosis programs out there.

I now meditate regularly, using meditations introduced by

Sri Siva. His One

Minute Meditation
    is an easy one to start with. I think with meditation, you have to look around a bit until

you 'click' with a system/instructor. But there are books and tapes/CDs out there to experiment with.

You

could also look into a light/sound machine. I used a Supermind Brainwave Syncronizer often in conjunction

with Sylver's hypnosis tapes. It wasn't the most advanced unit, is often looked down upon by the light/sound

community, and is no longer on the market. I give it a lot of credit though, in helping me to learn to be more

relaxed.

I still have my syncronizer though I rarely use it. I now use the Ultra Meditation and

X-Mind series of Mind Tek's "Brain Supercharger" CDs when I want that type of experience. There are other

companies out there that market similar programs.

So to sum it up, just for your own personal health, look

into some kind of relaxation technique. Others may have some recommendations but I have had excellent results with

self hypnosis/meditation alone, and in conjunction with light/sound machines or "supercharger" type of CDs.

Charming Loner

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalPlayboy
    I wanted to comment on this on Sunday but was leaving for Phoenix when I read it. Aside

from the mones, which can help your own disposition to a point, I recommend looking into something like meditation

or self-hypnosis to manage stress and attitude. I first had good results using Marshall Sylver's Passion, Profit

& Power
    system. There are other good hypnosis programs out there.

I now meditate regularly, using

meditations introduced by Sri Siva. His

One Minute Meditation is an easy one to start with.

I think with meditation, you have to look around a bit until you 'click' with a system/instructor. But there are

books and tapes/CDs out there to experiment with.

You could also look into a light/sound machine. I used a

Supermind Brainwave Syncronizer often in conjunction with Sylver's hypnosis tapes. It wasn't the most

advanced unit, is often looked down upon by the light/sound community, and is no longer on the market. I give it a

lot of credit though, in helping me to learn to be more relaxed.

I still have my syncronizer though I rarely use

it. I now use the Ultra Meditation and X-Mind series of Mind Tek's "Brain Supercharger" CDs when I

want that type of experience. There are other companies out there that market similar programs.

So to sum it up,

just for your own personal health, look into some kind of relaxation technique. Others may have some recommendations

but I have had excellent results with self hypnosis/meditation alone, and in conjunction with light/sound machines

or "supercharger" type of CDs.
    Wow, thanks for the reply, man...

I always looked at that meditation

stuff like it was a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but I'm starting to become intrigued since I hear people talking about it

and how much it works. Seems interesting enough of a field to get into, and it can't possibly hurt...

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by handtohandking
    Wow, thanks for the reply, man...

I always looked at that meditation stuff like it

was a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but I'm starting to become intrigued since I hear people talking about it and how much

it works. Seems interesting enough of a field to get into, and it can't possibly hurt...
    The kind of

stuff I do could be considered that by some people, but you can find more generic meditation tapes that deal

specifically in relaxation, without all the Indian mysticisim. A good place other than the music shop to find

something like that would be at the bookstore in the books on tape section.

Default benefits of meditation

I'm a fan

of the centerpointe program. It uses cd's for brainwave entrainment,

similiar to the light and sound machines, but focuses on the long-term benefits, instead of the immediate effects of

the brainwaves. Their website gives a lot of info on the benefits of brainwave entrainment (which are also the

benefits of meditation) I got a demo cd from them, I don't see it on the site right now. All they've got is an

online demo. You could probably request a demo CD, but if you do they'll send you lots of stuff in the mail

reminding you to buy the program.

I've only been doing the program for 2 months, but I've already seen some

benefits. About 3 weeks after I started I quit biting my nails. Not life-changing yet, but still a nice thing.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein
    I'm a fan of

the centerpointe program. It uses cd's for brainwave entrainment,

similiar to the light and sound machines, but focuses on the long-term benefits, instead of the immediate effects of

the brainwaves. Their website gives a lot of info on the benefits of brainwave entrainment (which are also the

benefits of meditation) I got a demo cd from them, I don't see it on the site right now. All they've got is an

online demo. You could probably request a demo CD, but if you do they'll send you lots of stuff in the mail

reminding you to buy the program.

I've only been doing the program for 2 months, but I've already seen some

benefits. About 3 weeks after I started I quit biting my nails. Not life-changing yet, but still a nice

thing.
    Hey Einstein, I'm a fellow holosyncer. I've been doing it for 3 years. Unfortunately, they really

don't seem to have done me any good. I prebought them for a couple of levels so I will continue to use them.

If

I were someone new starting out I would give the Insight CDs a try. I have never used them myself but many who are

positively affected by the centerpointe CDs find similar benefits from Insight at a cost that is ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE

cheaper!
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.

Thread Information