Rbernard,

IC.

Interesting. To me the scent of the SOE gel smells like a diluted version of the oil. When I started, the -none

NPA and PI(scented version) smell horrible to me and made me feel like there was a 900 lb gorilla breathing down my

neck. I eventually got used to it esp. after having someone go . . . uh . . . "ape" on me (my first wild hit).

Perhaps you should try diluting the SOE oil in hand sanitizer, if you have any left.

As for the TE, it is a

dilute version of NPA (which I usually mix with APC to get JB#1). If you don't see any rxns, raise the application

by 1 drop the next time around. Keep on adding more until you start noticing ODs then work down from there.

Anyhow I am an Asian and I believe that research has found that Asians produce the least amounts of pheros

naturally and Africans (and those of African decent) produce the most naturally. But in terms of these products

that we are using, the difference (I think) is very small.

As for skin absorption, I believe in general that

skin does absorb/disapate a lot of the pheros. Hair tends to keep/transmitt pheros very well. That is why there

are quite a few people that report interesting results when they apply pheros to armpits and pubic region (I believe

that this is were most of everyone's natural pheromones are produced). Some people apply phero's to their hair

via gel or mousse (I've been able to get away with a lot more drops of -none in hairgel than I would putting on my

skin. SOE in hairgel doesn't seem to work quite as well though.)

BTW how much SOE gel do you use each

time?

--------------------
-SwingerMD