Close

Journeyman

Default Applying both Chikara and SOE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, this is my first post but I have been reading all of them for the past month or

so. I wanted to start off by thanking Bruce, the love-scent team, as well as everyone else who posts on the forums.

You have all been very informative and a great asset to me.

I

bought APC back in January and only noticed results when I used it in large quantities. After that I bought Alter

Ego a few months later and three weeks ago I bought The Edge, SOE, and Chikara. I have received various hits using

the different products (have touched edge only once though) and one thing that I notice is it helps become the

center of attention. Many times I have been telling a story or just having a conversation with a few people to see

people who I was not even talking to listen at me while I continued. This had never happened to me before. And there

have been some strange interactions with people as well.

Anyway I guess to my question. I have tried applying more products on at once such as AE and SOE and APC with

AE and the one time I used the Edge I put SOE on my wrist but I still got consistent results but never really

improvements. I am young, only 18, and I hear that Chikara and SOE are both good for the younger ages. So I was

wondering has anyone ever tried the two together?
    Last edited by Rover The Dog; 06-18-2004 at 09:03 AM. Reason: inconsitancies

Stranger

I think that would be redundant,

since the mones contained in SOE are in Chikara too...but at least you don't risk an OD, so you could as well try

Anyway, I'd suggest using SOE/Chikara + AE/TE.

Stranger

I have a question. I have a

few colognes that women just love. Which kind of pheromone should I use? And how much? To get the maximum

affect...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheveliar
    I have a question.

I have a few colognes that women just love. Which kind of pheromone should I use? And how much? To get the maximum

affect...
    That depends a lot on a lot of personal factors, but NPA (New Pheromone Additive) would be

a good place to start. I generally recommend starting by placing a couple of drops of NPA on your wrist, covering

with your normal amount of cologne and rubbing the wrists together well. That way you can easily take a smell test

of the spot and get a good idea if the phero smell is well covered (but still there somehow :-) )

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Myself
    I think that

would be redundant, since the mones contained in SOE are in Chikara too...but at least you don't risk an OD, so you

could as well try
    That may not be correct. There might be a benifit to boosting the -nol and

-rone (in SOE) in Chikara, but it depends what you are aiming for reactions wise. So yeah, worth a try

My

tip would be TE and Chikara.

Journeyman

I guess the main reason

why I have not thought about mixing TE and Chikara is the fact that I need a coverscent for TE and I dont know if

Chikara's scent is strong enough. I intended to use a few sprays of Acqua di Gio as a cover. If I used enough

sprays of Chikara I think I would OD. But would it work if I used a spray or two on my wrists of Chikara and then

used one spray of The Edge on my chest or neck and cover it with Gio? Would the smells clash between the Chikara

and Gio? Anyway thanks for your reply.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rover The Dog
    I

guess the main reason why I have not thought about mixing TE and Chikara is the fact that I need a coverscent for TE

and I dont know if Chikara's scent is strong enough. I intended to use a few sprays of Acqua di Gio as a cover. If

I used enough sprays of Chikara I think I would OD. But would it work if I used a spray or two on my wrists of

Chikara and then used one spray of The Edge on my chest or neck and cover it with Gio? Would the smells clash

between the Chikara and Gio? Anyway thanks for your reply.
    Rover... I'm not sure if Chikara will cover TE

alone, but I think if you pu one spray of Chikara on your wrists and two covering the TE on your chest, I think

you'd be just fine. Only way to tell is to try it on a day that you don't have too much going on. You can do the

same to test out the Chikara and Gio too.

Besides, if it doesn't totally cover the TE, add a drop or two of the

SPMO. The musk goes quite well with Chikara, TE and SOE.

Goss
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Phero Pro

I am young, only 18, and

I hear that Chikara and SOE are both good for the younger ages. So I was wondering has anyone ever tried the two

together?
    Yes I have . . . but ah . . . the results were not quite what I either expected or wanted.

Yes both are very good for younger people, but combining two very good products don't make a uber mix. It was

over a month ago when I tried it out. I haven't since then and I probably be very careful when I do try it out

again. Anyhow it was around the the opening week end for the movie Van Helsing and I started out with testing

Chikara alone on my way to the theater . . . .

From the Journals of SwingerMD May 7,

I'm on my way downtown to see Van Helsing @ the Pacific Place theaters downtown. I've applied

1 spray of Chikara about 1 hour before I got on the bus. So far the strongest rxns that I have notice are from

friends and aquaintences. Last week in dance class, I notice that 9 out of 10 follows eyes were really dialated.

An interesting obs. was that whenever a followed asked a question, it would be when they were partnered with me.

All nine were very frank and open about critiques on my excecution of the moves we were learning that week. Another

obs., during the dance a large number of my friends would be withing a 10-15 ft vacinity during the whole night. As

of so far, only 1 noticable rxn from a stranger to Chikara. Back to current bus obs . . . .

Hold on a sec .

. . there is a hot brunette (about an 8) checkin me out. Very hard not to notice her checkin me out of the

corner of her shades. Oh ho! . . . she's now looking in my direction and licking her lips! She's taking off her

sunglasses . . . it's now or never! It's time to break that ice . . . .

"Excuse me . . . but do you know

what time . . . ?"

"Oh it's 5:15, "pips up the young asian women sitting next to me. (the brunette is

standing in the aisle on the other side of my asian neighbor)
    Glancing at the open book on my lap she asks, "Oh

cool you're taking photography?"

I manage to grunt an affirmative. The asian girl definately looks to young

for me. She looks of Chinese decent and looks to be very close to anorexic. (Sigh) Why is it that I attract so much

attention from rail thin chinese . . . ?

"Is that you're portfolio?"she points at my albumn that I have

under my book. "Oooh leeme see, leeme see, leeme . . . !"

(Sigh) Chinese, rail thin, pushy . . .

"You know love taking pictures for my BCC class thatl . . . ."

The brunette doesn't look very happy

right now. In fact she's getting off the bus right now. Time for my escape . . . .

An hour

later in the middle of the movie. . . .

(Sigh) Never did find that brunette . On the other hand I

did give Aileen the slip. Right now there is one very pissed off Asian community college student that is watching

"New York Minute". Since I didn't have to head for the bathroom to put on the SOE and two more sprays of Chikara

I'll do it here. There are some good looking women in the vacinity. Now where is that nozzle on the

atomizer?

(Spritz)

(Ack!) Right in my face!

. . . an hour and 1/2 later in the

food court

No noticable rxns from anyone in the theater to the 3" of SOE on my elbows and chest with

a spray of Chikara over each application of SOE . . . .

"OMG! You are soo sick!"

What the hell is

going on? I turn around and there is a small Yorkie walking back getting in a carrier. It's owner, a 30 some year

old asian woman, walks over.

"I can't belive you did that!" she tells her dog, "You are soo

disgusting!"

The two latino employees of one of the resturants sitting one table over from me are laughing so

hard that they are almost falling out of their chairs. What the hell is so funny!? Maybe I should leave. I throw

out the rest of my dinner and head for the escalater.

"Did you see her?"asked the dog's owner to her

boyfriend.

He shakes his head.

"She wanted him (she points a finger at me as I riding down the

escalater) to f*#! her!"

--------------------

-SwingerMD

Score!

Another cool

post SMD.

Has anyone been trying Chikara with a -none product?

I did try Chikara + TE for several

days with no noticeable results. Girls were simply avoiding me as if i had ODed, although i was only using 2 dabs of

TE + 2 sprays of Chikara. I also finded it hard to cover TE's scent, Chikara wasnt enough to do the

trick.

What worked for me though on several occations was 2-3 sprays of Chikara , together with 1 drop of

WAGG combined seperately. People around me were really loose and it was really easy to start conversations with

girls, especially young ones (18-24) .It was not the sexual hit that NPA or TE provides, it was more of a social.

Strange, I have been enjoying

an extra "spice" factor from 2 dabs of TE. I did cover with cologne though.

Nice . Which cologne was that?

Did it blend nice with Chikara's smell?

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    Score!

Another cool post SMD.

Has anyone been trying Chikara with a -none product?
    CptKipling,

I

tried 1 drop of JB#1 on my chest covered with 1 spray of Chikara in addition to 1 spray of chikara on each arm. I

did notice that the follows got a little more agressive on asking me to dance. I think it was on the average of

10-15 per hour. Usually starts out slow then I keep on getting nabbed after each dance (Some even insist that I can

go one more dance without grabbing a cup of water.)

-------------------
    -SwingerMD
    It Don't Mean a Thing if it ain't got that swing. . . . -Duke Ellington

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce
    That depends a lot

on a lot of personal factors, but NPA (New Pheromone Additive) would be a good place to start. I generally

recommend starting by placing a couple of drops of NPA on your wrist, covering with your normal amount of cologne

and rubbing the wrists together well. That way you can easily take a smell test of the spot and get a good idea if

the phero smell is well covered (but still there somehow :-) )

Bruce
    Hi Bruce,
    You stated

that pheromones last alot longer than you think and you yourself apply them only once every two or three days. How

certain are you of that? I too have noticed they linger in effect as well but not so much as in smell.

Do you recommend only applying them every two or three days then?
    Also I notice SOE seems to work on younger

women between the ages of 18-22? Do you agree? Also what is the Pheros cologne designed for? Friendlyness? Sexual

Hits? Comfort? Is it a sexual type of pheromone cologne? I am not sure if I should mix Pheros with scented SOE

roll-on?
    Can you please fill me in?
    Happyman

Quote Originally Posted by jo23er
    Nice . Which

cologne was that? Did it blend nice with Chikara's smell?
    Hugo Boss.

I didn't use much, so it did

blend ok.

Thread Information