Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    cuddlebear

Default Another Chikara Thread

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have

noticed that most of the info posted about Chikara has revolved around its ability to loosen people up, and of

course that's great

But I have been wearing it exclusively ever since I received it, and I today saw

something that I haven't seen since my first days of being a phero enthusiast ... One of my female friends, who I

have known forever, started the seemingly uncontrollable twitching in the genital area that I haven't seen since my

early experiments several years ago ... And we were at work, with co-workers all around ....

Chikara appears

to be more sexual than it is being given credit for, but the sexual component seems to be in the form of a gradual

work-up, rather than the immediate hit ...

Chikara + Patience = Sexual AND Friendly hit ... nice formula if

you ask me ... thoughts, anyone?

Banned User

question out of the BLUE is

it better den AE? (btw when will you guys have more of them by?)

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear

But I have

been wearing it exclusively ever since I received it, and I today saw something that I haven't seen since my first

days of being a phero enthusiast ... One of my female friends, who I have known forever, started the

seemingly uncontrollable twitching in the genital area
    that I haven't seen since my early experiments

several years ago ... And we were at work, with co-workers all around ...
    I'm not sure I quite

understand what you're describing here Cuddles. Could you go into more detail please. Also, didn't you have some

similar reactions at the beach or someplace? If so Cuddles it might not be the mones. You might be experiencing the

"Tom Jones Effect" whenever women are near you but that wouldn't be unusual. Has anyone tossed their panties at you

lately cuz that will come next if this is really the TJE.
    Last edited by Ash; 06-18-2004 at 12:10 AM.

cuddlebear

I apologize that I am not

really describing this phenomenon very accurately .. I think I did better in my age-old posts ... This is an

unmistakably sexual response that I did first notice at the beach, this was something I was able to repeat over and

over, so there was no placebo effect or non-mone-related reaction involved ...

With Chikara, I am seeing this

again, not so much an immediate reaction but one that came after the loosening up effect ... Too bad I can't catch

it on video, it would be X-rated if I could ..

I would like to experiment with what International Playboy

did, mixing Chikara with suntan lotion ... I would be using a completely unscented suntan lotion because I

wouldn't want anything to interfere with the stellar scent of the Chikara.

Sorry it took so long to type

this, I couldn't see the print what with the three pairs of panties on my head

I still don't understand the

twitching part, was she squirming in her chair or something trying to achieve an orgasm?
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Great work, cuds! Increased

genital circulation, perhaps?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I definately will get Chikara

after the summervacation... :-)
    BTW is Chikara available at the web-shop? Couldn't find it when I

checked...

Anybody in Stockholm, Sweden that have bought it? (So I could get a sniff of it before I buy my

own)

// w

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

This is an

unmistakably sexual response that I did first notice at the beach, this was something I was able to repeat over and

over, so there was no placebo effect or non-mone-related reaction involved ...
    Hey Cuddles.... what was

the mix you were using that created these reactions on a regular basis? Its finally beach time here in the NE
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Interesting. I’ve been experimenting

with a mix of Nol + Chikara. One of the younger women at work has been giving me this curious look that strikes me

as a cross between wonder and desire. I can’t quite make it out. Maybe I should be looking at her genitals

instead.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Wore Chikara to the

Dead concert in Phoenix last Tuesday. Had applied one spray, shared between both wrists, and one to the neck around

late morning. Went shopping and was going to shower before the concert and reapply Chikara, but didn't have time

for the shower. So around 3:00 PM I applied another spray, shared between both wrists.

I was going to the

show with an old friend and an ex-neighbor of his. Three heavy guys in their mid-forties, two of us pretty hairy. I

had planned a Hawaiian shirt for the show, but my friend's wife and two boys made tie-died t-shirts for all three

of us. So because of our appearances and the fact that the other two guys are married, I wasn't looking for pickup

opportunities but was just going to observe people. I opted for Chikara since I was going to be in a group of guys,

I didn't want something potentially threatening or too sexual like NPA/TE or take the chance of coming across as

"gay" like I've read in some reports with WAGG. Besides, I think Chikara has become my favorite product right now.

It's hard to go through non-mone days without wanting to spray some on.

The concert started at 6:30, we

staked a place on the lawn behind the reserved seating, towards the front and center stage about 45 minutes before

that. Lots of open space and the place wouldn't really fill up until the Dead came onstage an hour or so later. The

sun was going down to my left and was hot. The temperature would have been pleasant and is cooler than usual for

this time of the year in Arizona if not for the sun. So I was sweating a bit.

First thing I noticed was

several women passed me and stopped directly behind us and downwind, all at once. I had particularly noticed a

blonde and brunette who were dresses more trendy than the majority of people there and stood a bit higher and off to

the side while four or five others spread out their blanket behind us. The trendy ones stood in the spot for five to

ten minutes without moving, talking and looking around before finally moving on.

On observation, the women

behind us on the blanket seemed to to appear to be lesbians in look and demeanor. Without my voicing my opinion on

their preference, one of my friends reinforced it with his opinion. One woman had the shrillest whistle and I was

afraid I was going to lose an eardrum. So I was happy that since we didn't stake out territory with a blanket or

anything, we got pushed forward a bit as the place filled up and people stood between us and the women on the

blanket.

The most interesting thing that happened is after the Dead started playing but the place wasn't

full yet, there was a big open space between me and the people to the front-left of me. A woman, an asian girl in

her early to mid twenties, from about 15 feet away, turned towards me and approached, asking me for a light. It was

kind of a 'woah' experience for me for her to single me out like that. Luckily, I had a lighter and after lighting

her cigarette, she stared into my eyes before silently turning around and returning to her friends. Another 'woah'

there. I watched her for a bit to see if I should follow and say something to her, but I saw no more interest from

her.

During the intermission, a couple in their early to mid-thirties, sitting directly in front of us,

turned around and started talking to us. Thay hadn't spoken to anyone else there that I had noticed. They were from

Oregon and had been traveling around the country doing rock hounding. The woman gave us each a piece of quartz

crystal that they had found in Arkansas.

Now the general attitude of shows in the past have been one of

sharing and friendliness but not so much anymore since Jerry Garcia died and crack downs on certain activities by

persons in position of authority. But I want to think that the Chikara had a play in both the cigarette and crystal

incidents.

Aside from that, I am still getting "the eye" from young clerks in stores. Kind of a sly look in

the eyes, like you share a secret of some kind.

Edited to add a P.S.

I had the most congenial body

search I've ever had upon entering the event. I mean in the way of no attitudes, either by the guy searching me or

my irritation at the inconvience.
    Last edited by InternationalPlayboy; 06-24-2004 at 03:30 PM.

Phero Guru

Default none

I've been away for about

10 days and wearing my usual Chikara/AE/m combo nearly the whole time. I'm finding that I'm not exactly getting

the results I want from women but am getting extraordinary results from other men, not sexual though (thanks God!!)

- they just seem to find me as someone to defer to. I'm getting great treatment in commercial transactions, good

suggestions, and lots of some sort of undefinable respect. This is all well and good and as I progress in my

understanding I'll certainly take advantage of it. In those 10 days I only received two "good" hits from women,

but they just don't seem sexual in nature - more like "I want to help this person" sort of stuff. The women were

in their late teens/early twenties and, admittedley, I haven't spent much time at all around women in their 40s/50s

who would be my normal desirable range.

Chikara + AE/m and WAGG, good idea or

overkill.
    Whats your opinion?

DCW

Phero Guru

Default none

I don't have any WAGG so

can't try that combo out yet - perhaps one day soon, am waiting for the Pheros/Chikara restocking so will order a

bunch of stuff when those items are available again.

I'm a whopper!

I've been using one spray

to both sides of the neck of chikara and a dab of pheros to the front and back of the neck. I have had excellent

responses to this mix. People in general go out of their way to talk with me. Total strangers, its great having lots

of fun with it.

Phero Guru

Default none

yep, I also want to try a

Chikara/Pheros combo - have a feeling it'll work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by DCW
    Chikara + AE/m and

WAGG, good idea or overkill.
    Whats your opinion?

DCW
    I have used Chikara + WAGG with

good results so far. Seems to loosen up people. Last night i was in a club, i had 2 sprays of CK + 2 dabs of WAGG

on. 3 Girls around late 20s were checking me out all night. I wasnt in a mood for anything, so i didnt approach

them, although if i would, i think things would go well

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    yep, I

also want to try a Chikara/Pheros combo - have a feeling it'll work out well.
    Funny I should see this

this morning..... I tried the TE/gel & Pheros combo last night, and before I went out the door I added two sprays of

Chikara to my forearms.

WOW.... It smelled incredible and I got lots of extra attention from women at the

crowded mall and bookstores as I strolled around finding the various items I needed. One younger girl (18-21)

actually leaned in behind me almost pressing her nose to my neck while I was looking at DVDs just to get a better

smell (not a ormal occurance) She didn't say anything (not really the age range I'm looking for) but I

got a sexy little grin as she moved a little further down the aisle.
    The rest of the attention was just really

touchy feely women talking about their personal crap while waiting in lines general conversation while browsing...

but still WAY above the norm for a crowded New England mall.

The combo works extremely well together!!
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Phero Guru

Default none

great report Gossamer,

can't wait to try that myself.

Post Chikara and Pheros

Quote Originally Posted by koolking1
    yep, I also want to try a Chikara/Pheros combo - have a feeling it'll work out

well.
    It DOES work out well! I had been using several dabs Pheros covered with two sprays Chikara for

several weeks. The scents mixed well together, but faded after a few hours. But even after the scent faded there

seemed to be a strong after effect, well into the next morning, at least initially. The combo seemed to work better

when I mixed the two together on my skin instead of applying in totally separate areas. However, after weeks of

constant use this combo seemed to have lost something? Perhaps using it ever day for so many weeks wasn't such a

hot idea. I tried adding some TE to the mix once and had similar reactions as Gossamer. I'd say this combo works

GREAT, but as with any -mones buildup is an issue.

Ok folks. I have not posted here

in a while, and I realize I am behind the curve with Chikara. I received my beta order about 3-4 weeks ago an have

been meaning to post this ever since. I have read a lot in the forum of people saying Chikara has a loosening up

effect and is kinda like WAGG or SOE maybe. Well let me tell you...... The very first day I wore this at work, by

the end of the day I was making out with a co-worker who I have been trying to get something going with for months

to no avail. I could not believe it. I had had a relationship of sorts with this woman that ended six months ago

and that she haas made clear ever since was going nowhere. Out of the blue, the first time I wore Chikara, bam. I

was completely shocked!!! I have used it on occasion since not wanting to wear it out, and I have had similar

reactions from her, not always that stron, but always real lovey dovey etc. Plus others have responded as well.

Thanks Bruce, Chikara is great stuff!!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DryGin
    Ok folks. I have not

posted here in a while, and I realize I am behind the curve with Chikara. I received my beta order about 3-4 weeks

ago an have been meaning to post this ever since. I have read a lot in the forum of people saying Chikara has a

loosening up effect and is kinda like WAGG or SOE maybe. Well let me tell you...... The very first day I wore this

at work, by the end of the day I was making out with a co-worker who I have been trying to get something going with

for months to no avail. I could not believe it. I had had a relationship of sorts with this woman that ended six

months ago and that she haas made clear ever since was going nowhere. Out of the blue, the first time I wore

Chikara, bam. I was completely shocked!!! I have used it on occasion since not wanting to wear it out, and I have

had similar reactions from her, not always that stron, but always real lovey dovey etc. Plus others have responded

as well. Thanks Bruce, Chikara is great stuff!!!!
    Encouraging words, I curious to know what the new price

will be because my bottle is depleting quickly.

DCW

DCW - Don't quote me on this, but I

think Bruce said the next batch will be kept at the same price.

I haven't posted here for quite

a while, so I appologize if this question is answered somewhere else.

I'm currently using NPA and sometimes

SOE but lately I keep reading good things about Chikira. It seems like many of you are using it but it's nowhere to

be found on store website, what gives?

Where the hell can I find it!

Guys,

I expect to have 150

bottles in the warehouse by the end of the week. The offical label is taking longer than expected, so I asked for

150 with the home-made label to get us by for a while. The price will be the same.

Thanks,
    B

Unhappy

OK, I'm feeling really dumb

now.

I've looked in every corner of the Store website and can't find it and a search returns

nothing.

If someone could point me to the exact location, I'd appreciate it.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

When the new stock

of Chikara arrives, then you will be able to find it offered for sale on the website.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It should be very soon.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Guys,

I was sort of holding

off until I heard from the shipper that the product was actually "in the mail" as they say, but I went ahead and put

it on the website marked "will be in stock on July 6th". I am still hoping that we will be able to ship some

bottles on Friday, but I can't imagine what could go wrong that we won't be able to ship by next

Tuesday.

Anyway, have a look. It is on there now.

Bruce

Talking

I think thats the BESTnews

I've heard all week
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Question

Where is that Chikara? I

could not find it on the store front. anyone got a direct link?
    red caliente.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information