Close

Banned User

Default I've turned into a Kiss

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ASS Wimp!

That's right, I have become an Kiss Ass Wimp! After reading all the posts in Doc's "Misbehavin" Thread

something strange happened to me. First thing I did yesterday was to go around and give everybody Good Rep. I even

put little 's in the Comment space. I even gave Bruce GF. Is that ass kissing or what? I was even PC with the

Doc in a reply I made to one of his posts. I almost gagged when I reread it late last night. I did a bunch of wimpy

PC stuff yesterday. I wrote PM's to several women here and didn't get sexual at all with any of them. Well, except

for one that I wrote to Da Peach but that was it. I made a post to Bel's Thread and found myself holding back on

hijacking it. I'm hoping this new me is like a three day (or less) flu thing. I liken it to an infection or

something like that, which is good cuz maybe there's a cure. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to find that brown

paper bag I put over my head just after I read one of Pancho's posts. HEY, that wasn't very PC of me was it? Maybe

I'm cured.

OH, welcome back Steve. I'm glad you didn't croak! Hey, I think I may have kicked it.

Best Wishes For a Speedy

Recovery.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by Ash
    ASS Wimp!

That's right, I have become an Kiss Ass Wimp! After reading all the posts in Doc's "Misbehavin" Thread something

strange happened to me. First thing I did yesterday was to go around and give everybody Good Rep. I even put little

's in the Comment space. I even gave Bruce GF. Is that ass kissing or what? I was even PC with the Doc in a reply

I made to one of his posts. I almost gagged when I reread it late last night. I did a bunch of wimpy PC stuff

yesterday. I wrote PM's to several women here and didn't get sexual at all with any of them. Well, except for one

that I wrote to Da Peach but that was it. I made a post to Bel's Thread and found myself holding back on hijacking

it. I'm hoping this new me is like a three day (or less) flu thing. I liken it to an infection or something like

that, which is good cuz maybe there's a cure. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to find that brown paper bag I put

over my head just after I read one of Pancho's posts. HEY, that wasn't very PC of me was it? Maybe I'm cured.

OH, welcome back Steve. I'm glad you didn't croak! Hey, I think I may have kicked it.
    I'd say "The

Doctor is in... ", but maybe we've just switched places. I've been inspired by Bruce to shut up unless I

have something -mone related to say. Cool.

But since you are in bad need of a cure, I'll bring back the ol'

smartass for one last break-out freestyle rap for you to desperately find that bag to put over your head:

This

one goes out to Ash
    The main man with whom I clash
    I dropped some cash
    Tryin' to throw this whole Icarus

bash
    But then he went and gave me this horrible gash
    From that double-back flip...I tried to copy his flash-
    y

style and demeanor...wish I had some of that
    Kind of suave, debonnaire avatar of a bat
    Just don't mess with me or

I'll give you a lash
    From the 20" *#@# that is on the "Big Ash"

Took me 3 minutes to write that...nice. Is

the bag over your head yet? Cool.

On that note...

That's it for me...you've been great!

That's just Dandy to hear, Ash

ASS Wimp!

That's right, I have become an Kiss Ass Wimp! After reading all the posts in Doc's "Misbehavin" Thread

something strange happened to me. First thing I did yesterday was to go around and give everybody Good Rep. I even

put little 's in the Comment space. I even gave Bruce GF. Is that ass kissing or what? I was even PC with the

Doc in a reply I made to one of his posts. I almost gagged when I reread it late last night. I did a bunch of wimpy

PC stuff yesterday. I wrote PM's to several women here and didn't get sexual at all with any of them. Well, except

for one that I wrote to Da Peach but that was it. I made a post to Bel's Thread and found myself holding back on

hijacking it. I'm hoping this new me is like a three day (or less) flu thing. I liken it to an infection or

something like that, which is good cuz maybe there's a cure. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to find that brown

paper bag I put over my head just after I read one of Pancho's posts. HEY, that wasn't very PC of me was it? Maybe

I'm cured.

OH, welcome back Steve. I'm glad you didn't croak! Hey, I think I may have kicked

it.
    I like your avatar...loooks just like a good friend of mine

Banned User

"I like your avatar...loooks just

like a good friend of mine"

I think she has a lot of good friends Kitty.

UPDATE: Things are

slowly getting back to normal for me. I stole some candy from a baby today and I tried to hijack a Thread. The ever

watchful Bel caught it though and pulled it lest it grow.

"I like your

avatar...loooks just like a good friend of mine"

I think she has a lot of good friends Kitty.

UPDATE: Things are slowly getting back to normal for me. I stole some candy from a baby today and I tried

to hijack a Thread. The ever watchful Bel caught it though and pulled it lest it grow.
    BIG BROTHER IS

WATCHING!!!!!!!!

Thread Information