Close

Banned User

Talking wow OD TE = nothing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hah i OD TE big

time and used a lot of NPA and SOE with it also .. and it did nothing at all i thought guys would start a fight with

me or girls will run away .. but nothing at all no stink cuz my gurl was close to me (but she was a bit mean to me

.. not new hehe she's always mean) and no guys were lookin at me nor the girls .. sometimes i think these Pheros

are fake

(wow you start alot of

threads)

Perhaps because these people have probably known you for a while, they are not as effected by your

phero signature as others would be. Also, just curious...how much did you use?

Banned User

no no i was in public ...

and my school not a lot of those ppl know me .. yah i used like 8-10 sprays

Sometimes no reaction at all

is a reaction to an OD. It has happened before. Ever think you're using way too much and wasting your money? Try

just a teeny bit and see how that does.

In fact, since you used so much today, why not try just taking a

shower and skipping the -mones tomorrow? You may have some day-after effects.
    "I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!"

--Calvin & Hobbes

Banned User

i'm hoping god your right SRH

... i'm not gonna use anti-baterial jus soap

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyredhead
    Sometimes no

reaction at all is a reaction to an OD. It has happened before. Ever think you're using way too much and wasting

your money? Try just a teeny bit and see how that does.

In fact, since you used so much today, why not try just

taking a shower and skipping the -mones tomorrow? You may have some day-after effects.

SAGE...Very SAGE!!!

Phero Pharaoh

Exclamation

You
    Quote Originally Posted by kossBass
    hah i OD TE

big time and used a lot of NPA and SOE with it also .. and it did nothing at all i thought guys would start a fight

with me or girls will run away .. but nothing at all no stink cuz my gurl was close to me (but she was a bit mean to

me .. not new hehe she's always mean) and no guys were lookin at me nor the girls .. sometimes i think these Pheros

are fake
    You need to know how to read body language. People will try to control themselves around you

for different reasons. Those reasons may have nothing to do with you. Also, there may be something else going on

which just overwhelms whatever you are sending them in terms of signals.

The only way to discover how well

pheromones will work for you is to keep wearing them, every day, in different situations, for a period of several

weeks or several months.

Learn to observe the people around you. If you are not sure of what they are

unconsciously saying with their bodies, try to imagine their body movements in as exaggerated a fashion as possible

(this technique is still a little new to me but I have been learning about body language for almost two years

now).

Be cool, be reserved. Just obsorb what happens around you. Don't stare at people. Just learn to

notice who is looking where, where their feet are pointed, where their bodies are facing, whom they touch.

Reactions to pheromones are usually, I would say MOST OFTEN very subtle. The pheromones help people open up

emotionally. They broadcast what they are feeling a little more loudly, a little more firmly.

Pheromones are

not a magic mind control substance. They don't enslave people.

We are all inundated by pheromones every day.

You have to learn to make the pheromones an addition to your arsenal for commanding other people's attention.

You don't learn that in a day. You don't find the secret of success with one or two tests.

Thread Information