Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: Misbehavin'

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Nice

anecdote, IP.

For "whatever reasons," things are starting to get very significantly better around here

again, with quality posts clearly on the rise, and respect being shown even where there is disagreement! I don't

think I'm imagining things.

My sincere thanks go out to the many of you who have chipped in to restore

the Phero Forum to its previous level of quality! This is looking to have been a remarkable success story. Indeed,

at present I no longer even have the complaint I had when I started this thread two weeks ago! The energy

just seems very different. I am pleasantly suprised! Good sense has prevailed.

Peace, Love and Kumbaya!

I'll second that. It's surprising what a few bad actors can do to mess up something basically

good. Thanks to all of you who have started posting great stuff on the forum.

Doc and other fellow forum

folks,

I concur. It was a tough decision, but honest to God feel I had no alternative. Use whatever

metaphor you want, it wasn't exactly a fun job and there was nobody running out of his house to spread rose petals

at my feet, but the science crowd is returning from exhile and the power vaccuum is gradualy filling. Once again, I

myself feel comfortable posting without fear of being flamed by the "the cartel". I can walk around with my head up

in my own home. I'm getting my forum back and my life as well. Thank you all very much!

Gang, I was a

little nervous when I saw this thread reactivate. Although, I am glad to see what did get posted, I am going to

close the thread down now. I just want to move on and forget the past; rebuild the forum into the peaceful

intelligent home that it once was. I still intend to post some sort of "rules" as has been requested. In the mean

time how about "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Maybe that can get us by in the mean time. If

you really feel like you have to say something negative, send it to me privately. Make it thoughtful and I will

respond as best I can.

Love, hugs, kisses, beads, bells, incense, Hari Krsna and praise the Lord,
    Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information