Close

Banned User

Arrow TE Spray = How many Drops?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just

wondering guys because it says only apply 1 spray to both my wrists(so 1 in total for my two wrists) and then one on

the neck , with colonge ... well i'm thinking of using Gillette Series Body spray - cool wave one .. since 1 girl

told me it smells sooo good .. i dont' know how to apply both of them .. should i spray the TE on the right and

Gillette on the left of the wrists and rub?? and then both on the neck? :s help please

RE subject: about 3

Stranger

Cool

Well…….IMO you actually asked a lot of questions in the one short paragraph !

Quantity: Since your just starting out, take it easy on the quantity you apply. It’s not

going to be much fun if ya knock everyone out you happen to pass by. CptKiplings idea of 3 drops sounds a bit much

to me for starters, though your not going to kill anyone with 3, but if the chart I provided below is correct, 3

drops would equal bout 23 shots of the spray. I started out with 5 or 6 shots, and would say I got much more than

just casual responses with that….

How to Apply:

It’s really just common sense. I like to first apply what ever I might

normally use, such as cologne or body spray as usual (the wrist and neck being obvious locations), but if anything

not too much. Once you apply the mones, the combination could be

overpowering, especially to some of the ladies.

Also, I usually apply the cologne or body spray (or combination of

both, assuming they go well together) at least 15 to 30 mins prior to going out the door, cuz I want it to

completely dry and/or disperse some. You don’t want to run out the door and jump in some bodies car and knock-em

out, right ? Besides, after an hour or so, assuming you didn’t OD on anything, you normally wouldn’t be reeking that

much anyway, right ?

Then a few mins before I walk out the door, I’ll apply my mones, in the

exact same places I put on the cologne (or for the lady, perfume), but right over (or on top of) the cologne (not

the body spray) I applied sparingly earlier. You want the mones to do their work, right ? So you never want to cover

them up.

And don’t forget, it’s always up to the individual user to determine if these assorted smells are in fact,

compatible with each other and you, or not. Some scents just don’t mix, or might not be right for that individual,

right ?

As far as Rub or Dab or Spray the Mones ?:

Again, a little common sense here. Apply sparingly, …a little usually

goes a long way ! Besides, this stuff is usually pretty expensive, and it’s truly not necessary to OD with it. I

think 5 or 6 shots (spread out & lightly rubbed in ), sprayed on is a good start and maybe all you’ll need. On some

people 9 or 10 shots can sometimes clear-out the room, and that’s certainly not the goal, when your just getting

started, right ?

Here’s a helpful short list I’m going to try from a former forum member, named

"Scientist":

Dab: This is where one wets the fingertip by holding it over the bottle mouth

and tipping the bottle. This was hardest to measure, it comes down to being about 0.01 ml, and no more than 0.02 ml.

Measured with a bottle of AE.

Drop: A full-size, free-falling drop from the fingertip measures 0.05 ml. Note

that this leaves a partial dab on the fingertip after the drop falls. Measured with a bottle of

APC.

Spray: OK, I'm sure this varies widely, but I measured the spray from my bottle of The

Edge into the plastic cap. It's 0.13 ml.

Experiment : By now,

I’m sure you’ve read some on the idea that it’s good to experiment with different mones, until you figure out which

one/s do the job/s you want them to do. That also means that you need to experiment with the one you now have. So,

it will take awhile in the old Trial & Error mode, before you really figure out what amount/s is best for you. The

TE spray you now have is a good start for experimenting, but I’d say you still will have a ways to go, before you

could say which of the mones (or combination thereof) works best for you.

Just like the Gillette “cool

wave” you propose to apply…. Having one girl tell you that smells good is great, but only one girl hardly would be

considered a comprehensive experiment. When ever possible, I always ask those I’m close too (both male and female

friends) what they think of the new cologne I’m wearing. Especially for the first few times I’m trying out a new

scent …..I start out by saying, “Now tell me the truth’ ! Then follow up with questions such as, “Do you like it” ?

“Do you think it’s too strong.” ? , etc, etc. Get them to spill the

beans…..

Since I’m a guy, I not interested in attracting

men, but I don’t want the men I come into contact with to think I smell like an old French hooker either. Keep it

subtle.....After awhile, you’ll figure out just what works for you and what doesn’t….Have Fun !
    Last edited by jbinpi; 06-13-2004 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Better clarify

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Talking

Great post Jbinpi very

well written!!!
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Quote Originally Posted by jbinpi
    Quantity: Since your just starting

out, take it easy on the quantity you apply. It’s not going to be much fun if ya knock everyone out you happen to

pass by. CptKiplings idea of 3 drops sounds a bit much to me for starters, though your not going to kill anyone with

3, but if the chart I provided below is correct, 3 drops would equal bout 23 shots of the spray. I started out with

5 or 6 shots, and would say I got much more than just casual responses with that….

Pardon?

I wasn't recommending 3 drops, he asked how much 1 spray was in terms

of drops. Since 1 drop is 0.05 mls, and 1 spray is approx. 0.13 mls, 3 drops is about the same as 1 spray (not 23

).

BTW Mods or Bruce, can we get the link back to the reference material and the Cookbook?

Thanks

Banned User

There is a link to that in the

newbie thread.

Franki doesn't miss a trick

I remembered that after I posted, but I still think a lot of people miss it without the big link at the top of

the page.

Banned User

wow thanks a lot

jbinpi vbmenu_register("postmenu_125347", true);

hehe add reputation also too Cptkipling thanks a lot guys

Thread Information