Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Plan Update.. Last night I went

to bed early and since it's summer time and my wife had today off, she was having a couple of drinks with the niece

of course. Didn't feel like playing the game so I went swimming, had a beer then went to bed. I put on a few drops

of ae/m and a half spray of te/m after swimming and hung out with the woman for a little bit.

Wife came up to

bed about midnight and woke me up looking for some loving. I told her in a very nice way that I was tired and needed

to get up for work. I'd never do this before and would be happy to you know what with her. Well shiver me timbers,

she did what I used to do, rolled over in kind of a huff. I rubbed her back for a minute then laid there wide awake

for a little bit.

This morning she started hinting about last night and how we should spend some time together

tonight. Fast forward to tonight. About 9:00, laying in bed watching the news when she starts laying really close

and rubbing me, the sure sign. I played along for a while but didn't make any advances. She asked if I was ready to

fool around and I said that I'd like to just lay next to her and be close for a while. She asked what the deal was

and I used the words out of the plan but added a little to it. I said "I want to get a feel for my emotions and that

I was working on not being so dependent on needing sex and I want to see what it was like to just lay here and

cuddle."

Her response, "Your making me nervous..." I don't want to make her feel bad in anyway but I totally

believe that this is making her think. I definitley feel good about this and she is definitely responding is a more

attentive and positive manner.

If nothing else, I certainly feel like I have more control over myself. She is

definitely more attentive to me and more open to find time to be together. The tables are turning.

BTW: I

always throw on a few drops of something on my way home from work to keep the mone signal active. Usually a few

inches of soe and a couple of drops of wagg-n.

Rom

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

.................................................. .......

I am lovin' this! So what was

that, step 4?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Yes, step 4. Moving along faster

than I thought. Just the fact that I'm not chainsg her has some obvious advantages. She's a tough one though so I

may have to revert and repeat certain steps.

Rom

I'm so glad I don't have to play

this game with my wife anymore. I had a gf once with whom we back and forth about who was forced to be the

agressor. Sometimes I think it would be nice to be attacked by a woman, or think back to times when that was a part

of my life. I'm very happy with the situation I have now though; it's a kind of unspoken communication. Every

now and then we hold a brainstorming session for improving our sex-life, but mostly it just flows along. I guess we

love each other a lot and keep communication going.

B

Romme22 do you wear pheroromes

everyday? and is she ( your wife) aware of you using them?
    red caliente.

Quote Originally Posted by Romme22
    Yes, step 4.

Moving along faster than I thought. Just the fact that I'm not chainsg her has some obvious advantages. She's a

tough one though so I may have to revert and repeat certain steps.

Rom
    Yep, you might have to revert and

repeat steps. Use your intuition and newfound strength to help you know. She does sound "tough", and she's going to

need to be tough to continue being sexually selfish while she's not getting any! Or she can use her

courage to let go of some of her control and make changes for the betterment of the relationship. Unless she's a

born dominatrix, she will probably end up liking it better that way. You will be doing what you're doing

regardless, hopefully, and learning to quite enjoy the sense of mastery it brings.

It is all about

achieving a flow, Bruce. Thankfully, you have that flow with your wife. But it takes two to flow, and Romme's flow,

from what he says, is at a different place than where things have been. You can look at is as playing games,

dancing, or a jazz duet. Thus far it's been all the wife's rhythm, with Romme dancing to her tune. Now it's

shifting more toward Romme having a sense of his own rhythm and his wife learning to listen to that and not just her

own. It's not happening overnight, but it's maybe happening. It sounds like it's still in the "she wants what she

wants" stage, only she wants it more than usual. Even that feels better for Romme. But eventually she will have to

learn to want things sexually that are good for her husband, by his definition of that; to listen to his

tune. Chinese fortune cookie says "love and devotion are a two way street --- in bed".

Don Tego:
    Wife does not know

that I wear them. I have been using them maybe 4 days a week. Depends on what is going on. I do like the small buzz

that a dab or two under the nose gives me so probably end up wearing them more than needed. She wouldn't mind about

them but then any responses from her would be skewed. I want to see the affect that mones have on me and others

without a biased view. If I were to tell her that I was wearing them and then asked if she were affected by them her

immediate answer would be no. But I can wear them for now without her knowing and see her fanning herself, staring

at me and twirling her hair, more touching and I know the answer is yes.

Bruce:
    I know that all this comes

off as sounding like we have a bad relationship but my wife and I have a great relationship. I lost control of my

own ability to call any shots sexually and although we've talked about it many times I have the feeling that I was

coming off as desperate and weak which let her have total control over what, when and how we did anything sexual. I

want control back of myself at a minimum which I am achieving. In reality I don't expect or want her to drop the

dishes and spread her legs on command, I just want an even playing field.

What I have found so far is that my

own self respect has returned by not making myself feel so dependent on her. Her respect for me has returned because

I'm not like a puppy under her feet begging all day. She has to work(just a little) for my affection which provides

more value to it than just giving it away all the time.

None of this is an attempt to change her into something

she never has been, it's changing myself and my actions which in turn changes her reactions.

Rom

Don Tego:
    In

reality I don't expect or want her to drop the dishes and spread her legs on command...
    I personally am

loving the image I have going through my mind on that one, but that's just me...

What I have

found so far is that my own self respect has returned by not making myself feel so dependent on her. Her respect for

me has returned because I'm not like a puppy under her feet begging all day. She has to work(just a little) for my

affection which provides more value to it than just giving it away all the time.
    Yeah, baby!!

I am

doing a similar "experiment" no thats not the word, I mean "controlled study". However It applies to my job and no I

am not married lol. I am 18.5 yrs old working in an office filled with women ranging from 17-to-60's yrs old. I had

been playing with : AE, TE, NPA, and SoE had very good results. I have noticed that when wearing any of those four

products the older women just touch me and all, they scare me. The younger ones seem more aggressive when I

wear AE but the older ones react well, however it varies on their mood but a smile comes along way.

Today I wore 1 drop of AE with minor trace of SoE found in my fnished roll-on-bottle... Stepped in 1st thing in

the morning boom, 2 quick compliments...never done before. These older women can get bitchy but I was talking to all

of them, even young and old guys were not giving me an attitude. whoa

Things which I have done

differently this week...

1.Wake up early and run
    2. re-model my thinking: women wise

3. bought new cologne
    4. no sex or anything else...feel alot more alive & horny.
    5. Used low dosage

of AE 1 drop.
    6. Just have an upbeat attitude and smile
    7. Make pretend you are paying attention when

women talked to me...just asked open-ended questions and they did all the borin talking lol.

...I noticed

that walking down the street women ( 25+..young ones ignore me...I dont care but scare from the mone? ) I noticed

that when I spot one walking down the street they become more erect and begun to touch their hair as they got closer

to me but wont *lock* eyes... anyone had similar expirience? But yet the ones I lock with are the ones not

interested...makes little sense but okay.

*please note that about two years ago I was one of those very very

shy guys that wont even look at anyone the eyes while talking to them*

Ha, just hope I did not

jinksed(sp?) it...
    red caliente.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tego

I

am doing a similar "experiment" no thats not the word, I mean "controlled study". ...
    That's the words I

was looking for, controlled study. I have the same mix of products and but I'm not scared of the older women. I'm

scared of the young ones.

Anyone notice that with TE/m that it's easy to fly off the handle and flip out about

the smallest things?

I find that with a spray of Te/M to the chest, I'm more aggresive and easily irritated.

Lasts a good long while too.

Keep the 'study' comments coming Don Tego, I like reading other peoples

results also.

Rom

Hey ROMMEL,

So your wife

or any of your friends ever mentioned that TE smells like pee? Cause I have wore TE & NPA ( different times ) and

just tell one of my family members "smell this" & respond by stating it smells like PEE. I don't smell any pee, If

i sniff the bottle it smells really strong but no trace of pee. I have a TE bottle for over a year now because I am

afraid of this "pee" scent. The few times I have used it were small dap on the chest, two very small dap, and family

told me smelled like pee and thats with a cover scent (cologne). Now, not sure if outside women smelled the same pee

scent...i dont know because they never mentioned because 1. it does not smell like pee to them 2. they dont have the

balls to come out and tell me I smell like pee.

So yes, My TE and NPA bottles are still full eventhough I

have had for a bit over one year. Someone please provide some insight here. Cause I want to try either NPA or TE

tonight but I am still afraid of the scent issue.
    red caliente.

Default yet another /Study..

Here is the

lowdown:

Wore one 1 drop of AE and one drop of SoE. Went down to my old town, some friend had a small "hangin

out" party. Met friends who I had not seen in over one year. New girls were there but no one introduced me. For the

most part I was realll confident but these girls, were 17-19 yrs old...none higher then an 8* and some had their

borefriends. I was bored, decided to bring some rum to spice things up. I ended drinking it up most of it, feeling

the buzz . But none the less, these girls were bitchy...ALL of them... maybe its me. But AE has not worked

well around young girls with me. I just got up and left...yet another sucky expirience with mone and young

girls Older women act just fine but the younger ones just freakin get away from me, no matter what I do.

Hah, I guess I better go and screw the more expirienced ones.
    red caliente.

Banned User

Hey ROMMEL,

So your wife or any of your friends ever mentioned that TE smells like pee? Cause I have wore TE & NPA ( different

times ) and just tell one of my family members "smell this" & respond by stating it smells like PEE. I don't smell

any pee, If i sniff the bottle it smells really strong but no trace of pee. I have a TE bottle for over a year now

because I am afraid of this "pee" scent. The few times I have used it were small dap on the chest, two very small

dap, and family told me smelled like pee and thats with a cover scent (cologne). Now, not sure if outside women

smelled the same pee scent...i dont know because they never mentioned because 1. it does not smell like pee to them

2. they dont have the balls to come out and tell me I smell like pee.

So yes, My TE and NPA bottles are still

full eventhough I have had for a bit over one year. Someone please provide some insight here. Cause I want to try

either NPA or TE tonight but I am still afraid of the scent issue.
    dude ya it does smell like pee more

like cat's piss ... it really stinks if you don't wear colgne .. if you can't smell the piss then you gotta be

xtra careful because you can OD without yourself knowning it ..

Phero Pharaoh

Instead of assigning numbers

and drinking rum, you could have spent time getting to know the girls and their borefriends (I do have to admit I

like that word, tacky as it is, so I will probably find a way to use it). Being social gets you farther along than

just sipping on booze and scowling at everyone because they don't meet your standards of physical perfection. And

that is the way you made it sound to me.

Remember that many girls will dump their boyfriends if the guys

disappoint them and someone who seems to be a better catch comes along. Some of the ladies on this forum don't

appreciate it when I say things like that, but I have seen many a girl ditch her guy and go for "something better"

(often only to discover she picked up a real loser, aka jerk, but that is another digression).

Instead of assigning

numbers and drinking rum, you could have spent time getting to know the girls and their borefriends
    Certainly true.

Being social gets you farther along than just sipping on booze and scowling at

everyone because they don't meet your standards of physical perfection. And that is the way you made it sound to

me.
    Sad thing is that when I was younger, fat shy slob, these girls would not come near me or look at

me...three years pass you change.

Remember that many girls will dump their boyfriends if the guys

disappoint them and someone who seems to be a better catch comes along.
    But these guys are my friends man,

I don't mess around with that, I talked to their girl as friends..casual ya know. I have to admit they were making

a bit too much eye contact with me.

You think they secretly got the scent?

kossBass

Oh crap! Atleast the few times I did wear it I used one cologne. But OD is not something I

want, thanks...
    red caliente.

Hey ROMMEL,

So your wife or any of your friends ever mentioned that TE smells like pee? Cause I have wore TE & NPA ( different

times ) and just tell one of my family members "smell this" & respond by stating it smells like PEE.

Funny you should metion this, last night we had some drunk friends over and I put on a couple of drops of npa. We

were walking to a neighbors house and she kept saying that it smelt like piss outside. I didn't say anything but

gave myself a quick spray of cologne when I got home.

Rom

Banned User

Funny you should

metion this, last night we had some drunk friends over and I put on a couple of drops of npa. We were walking to a

neighbors house and she kept saying that it smelt like piss outside. I didn't say anything but gave myself a quick

spray of cologne when I got home.

Rom
    npa smelling like piss?

sure it's not TE?

Funny you

should metion this, last night we had some drunk friends over and I put on a couple of drops of npa. We were walking

to a neighbors house and she kept saying that it smelt like piss outside. I didn't say anything but gave myself a

quick spray of cologne when I got home.

Rom
    LOL I'm sorry for laughing but I couldn't help it..

I'm sure if someone tells me such thing I will dieeeeeeeee.. (piss omg...) Anyhow,here ya go just to

put a little smile on your face.

Banned User

hehe would you really die ?

hehe (Evil Grid on Face) ... YOU SMELL LIKE PISS B

I've had to deal with situations

like that. It is embarassing. The best thing you can do is laugh at yourself and keep some handi-wipes in your

wallet.

Hey Romme22 anything

new?

I been wearing two drops of SoE this whole week and guys are cool around me. I just Chikara today and will

be conduction some tests, but I am afraid of trying anything new in an office. So I got the weekend to test it out

on the field see how it works.
    red caliente.

Hey

Romme22 anything new?
    Got some big stuff from last weekend but will post more about it later.

Waiting for my Chikarita bottle to come in. How do you like the scent?

Rom

Ahh, as it happens, finding

myself with a few minutes so thought I'd offer a rather long update, this one has dual purpose, partly on the good

dr's plan than I've been implemeting and another scandalous night with the neighborhood women.

Last Saturday,

there were a bunch of us were taking our neighbors out for a few drinks then a cookout at our house after because

they are moving. The guys who were going at the last minute decided to go play a round of golf. I don't golf, so

hesitantly I decided to go with the women to tgif's for a couple of drinks. I was concerened about being a third

wheel as they might have wanted to do some chick talk but that didn't happen.

I was with my wife, niece,

negihbor who is moving and sister-in-law all between the ages of 35-45. I put on a couple of drops of ae/m and about

8 inches of soe scented and sprayed on some hanae mori.

Since it was 4th of july weekend it was kind of dead.

Sitting at the bar it was difficult to talk so we moved to a round table. The waitress came over and I think I got

my first dihl from her, she stared for a good 10 seconds then kind of shook her head as to clear the cobwebs.

Here I was with 4 hot chicks, drinking margaritas and laughing and joking everyone was in a great mood. The

bartender came over after a few minutes cause it was kinda slow and started to shoot the breeze with us, she was all

over me, rubbing my back touching my shoulders, pressing her leg against mine. Never ever had this happen to me from

a total stranger and a bartender at that. I felt like a king with all my harem girls around. Another waitress came

over and started chatting with us, I swear if they weren't working they would have ordered drinks and joined us. My

sister-in-law brought her camera and started taking a few pictures. I got up had the camera and took a pictures of

the girls together. The bartender came back over and told me to get in the middle of all the girls to take a picture

of us. I was sitting next to my niece who wispered in my ear that I smelt great. My wife was on the other side and

we were all bunch up and she wispered that she couldn't wait to get me home. Stereo hits... Yikes, it didn't end

there. I moved back to my chair off of the bench that we were scrunched up on and the bartender who by the way was

probably 24 or 25, blonde, blue eyes, said oh, oh , take a picture of us, she got behind me, wrapped her arms around

me and buried her nose right into my neck then she looked up and smiled and someone took our picture. There was a

girl probably about 28-30 sitting at the table next to us and everytime I looked over that way she was staring at

me, She could have thought though that everytime she looked over I was staring at her though but she seemed awfully

interested in our conversation and even laughed a couple of times at things we said.

Next, the woman that is

moving away stuck her hand in my shirt and started to rub my chest an in a joking way said, maybe we should all get

a room and have a big orgy. Sounds good to me but instead we had a few more drinks and then went back to my house.

The bartender on the way out asked what we were doing and we kinda gave her directions to our house but she never

showed up, probably for the best.

When we got back to my house, we had the blender going and a couple of

coolers of beer as we were in it for the long haul. A few more neighbors showed up, some with thier husbands some

without. Eventually the tunes started getting cranked up and everyone was singing and dancing, I never enjoyed so

much grinding and grabbing in my life. I could tell my wife was getting pretty hot and was I think in some ways a

tad jealous of all the attention I was getting. We had a house full of people so there wasn't much going to happen

then anyway. About 1:30 or so I said goodnight to everyone and went to bed, I'd usually stay up until the last

person left but wanted to do something different for a change. Everyone pretty much left by 2 and my wife came to

bed and was really close, something unusal unless she wants action but we were both too tired anyway.

Okay so

now onto the plan update. Next day wife is pretty horny, suggests several times that we retreat to the passion

pit(bedroom). I played it cool and did some other stuff and kept busy doing things and kind of made her wait instead

of jumping up immediately. Usually it's the other way around and I'm the one suggested some alone time. Eventually

she got me upstairs but it was on my time frame and with her initiating. I may not be following the plan exactly but

I am getting some of the results that I want. By not being the chaser all the time it definately gives the other

person more incentive.

Although this part has nothing to do with mones, it may be of interest to some. What

I've been finding and realizing while implementing the Dr's plan was that I think I was too available. Meaning I

was always there ready, willing and able. I was never a challenge to my wife and she never had to doubt whether or

not I'd be ready for lovin so she never had to work at it or anticipate it or wait for it. By not being up her ass

every second it has made her at a minimum have some doubt as to what I want to do. We are definitely not into the

dom/sub thing so I'm slowly working toward step 5 but with an undetermined approach as of yet. So far though the

teasing and being in control of myself has paid off in many ways. I'll keep the updates coming as things progress.

Just as a side note, went to some fireworks tonight that got rained out last week. My sister in-law has a

different niece that is about 20 or so. She's kind of a little bitch princess who would rarely even say hi to me.

Well tonight I decided for the hell of it to throw on a couple of drops of wagg/n. We were all gathered around in my

sil's driveway waiting for one other person to show up so we could leave, I was reading something when all of a

sudden, bitch princess presses herself right against me and says, "what cha reading", almost crapped myself.

Rom

wow, youre stories are really

interesting

Seems everything is going great for

you Rom. Now if we can only get that niece and your wife in a threesome situation.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Now if we can only

get that niece and your wife in a threesome situation.
    In-br-ee-de-rs...... Keep it in the

family, man.... keep it in the family.
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    Seems everything is

going great for you Rom. Now if we can only get that niece and your wife in a threesome situation.
    My

fantasy has been shot to hell. Neice booted out her husband and now she already has a new fella. Haven't seen much

of her lately. I'm sure there'll be a big scandal once the word of the new guy gets out.

Rom

Rom. that was sweet man.

I tried chikara for the very 1st time yesterday but I think I OD because I was spraying my chest about 4 times.

Cause I kept pressing and nothing was coming out for like 5 minutes and then it worked with a small mist. I did

smell great though...it was raining the whole day so everywhere I went there was no chicks but I till try again

today.

Further more, yesterday added one drop of SoE about 5 hours later of Chikara. I was walking down the

street and noticed two light-dark skin girls. One was real hot and her wing not so hot so I decided to hold eye

contact with girl 2. Quickly after noticed girl 1 had tilted her preening and stroking her hair smiling, I smiled

and said hi...kept going on my way was late for work.
    red caliente.

Banned User

LOL man Don Tego you suck ..

just said hi you left, man whocares if your late for work jokez keep dem commin Romeo

Hey Bass,

you are

right...but I was really late lol.

New Test:
    1 Spray of Chikara. It makes me feel real calm &

control of the situation, which is a great product when going out meeting new women.

Came home, took a

shower and washed well the point which I had Chikara.

Added one small amout of TE scented from my gell pack.

Also added one drop of SoE. Amazing guys were real real cool around me and not aggressive. Was walking around but no

girls in sight to undergo my controlled experiment.

Thats it so far.
    red caliente.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information