Plan Update.. Last night I went

to bed early and since it's summer time and my wife had today off, she was having a couple of drinks with the niece

of course. Didn't feel like playing the game so I went swimming, had a beer then went to bed. I put on a few drops

of ae/m and a half spray of te/m after swimming and hung out with the woman for a little bit.

Wife came up to

bed about midnight and woke me up looking for some loving. I told her in a very nice way that I was tired and needed

to get up for work. I'd never do this before and would be happy to you know what with her. Well shiver me timbers,

she did what I used to do, rolled over in kind of a huff. I rubbed her back for a minute then laid there wide awake

for a little bit.

This morning she started hinting about last night and how we should spend some time together

tonight. Fast forward to tonight. About 9:00, laying in bed watching the news when she starts laying really close

and rubbing me, the sure sign. I played along for a while but didn't make any advances. She asked if I was ready to

fool around and I said that I'd like to just lay next to her and be close for a while. She asked what the deal was

and I used the words out of the plan but added a little to it. I said "I want to get a feel for my emotions and that

I was working on not being so dependent on needing sex and I want to see what it was like to just lay here and

cuddle."

Her response, "Your making me nervous..." I don't want to make her feel bad in anyway but I totally

believe that this is making her think. I definitley feel good about this and she is definitely responding is a more

attentive and positive manner.

If nothing else, I certainly feel like I have more control over myself. She is

definitely more attentive to me and more open to find time to be together. The tables are turning.

BTW: I

always throw on a few drops of something on my way home from work to keep the mone signal active. Usually a few

inches of soe and a couple of drops of wagg-n.

Rom