Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default First impression of AE/m and TE/m

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Got

my first order today, good packaging, fast shipping(thanks!!).

I work in a small office, about 8 guys and 2

women, one 21 and the other in her late 40's. Decided to just do some experimenting and see what would happen. AE

impressions: Small dropper, small bottle, didn't notice all that much of a smell but kinda soapy, cough syrup

smell, very pleasant hard to describe but reminds me a little bit of APC.

Put 2 drops of AE/m in my palm.

Dabbed my finger in and spread behind my ears, never could smell anything after that. Didn't notice much of

anything with anyone since I really didn't interact with anyone this morning.

After lunch, decided to check

out the TE/m, just smells like alcohol to me, can't really detect much of any fragance. Decided to put a dab on my

moustache to see how it affected me and if breathing in and out had any effect. Got to interact with a few more

people this afternoon. Did notice one guy seemed a little more argumentative then usually, he's usually very easy

going had me trapped in a row of cubicles. I did notice myself that with the dab of TE/m I felt a little disoriented

and had some difficulty with keeping my thoughts clear when I was talking to my boss. Other than that I could never

smell either product on me and still can't.

During the afternoon, I passed the younger of the two women in the

hall a couple of times she sometimes comes into my office and shoots the breeze but usually only for about 10

minutes max. This afternoon she came in, sat chatting for about an hour, kept saying how hot she was and fanning

herself with some papers, also noticed the leg crossing and bouncing her leg. It's possible that she does this all

the time, never noticed before. I thought the hot thing was somewhat unusual though since in the winter she keeps a

heater right under her desk and the fact that I am MR. Sweat and hate the heat and I felt pretty comfortable.

We're going to a friends house swimming and dinner so I think that I might do a dab or two of each and see what

type of reaction I get there.

Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Romme22
    Did notice

one guy seemed a little more argumentative then usually, he's usually very easy going had me trapped in a row of

cubicles.
    A good example of why you wanna be careful w/ none in the workplace and this is ony w/ 2 drops of

AE + 1 dab of TE. TE is rather low in none content vs. other products too, so just be mindful of that when using

none products at work.

During the afternoon, I passed the younger of the two women in the

hall a couple of times she sometimes comes into my office and shoots the breeze but usually only for about 10

minutes max. This afternoon she came in, sat chatting for about an hour, kept saying how hot she was and fanning

herself with some papers, also noticed the leg crossing and bouncing her leg. It's possible that she does this all

the time, never noticed before. I thought the hot thing was somewhat unusual though since in the winter she keeps a

heater right under her desk and the fact that I am MR. Sweat and hate the heat and I felt pretty

comfortable.
    Sounds about right...gotta love that TE.
    You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a fv<k, 'cause I make 'em pay for it.-Sagacious1420

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

During the

afternoon, I passed the younger of the two women in the hall a couple of times she sometimes comes into my office

and shoots the breeze but usually only for about 10 minutes max. This afternoon she came in, sat chatting for about

an hour, kept saying how hot she was and fanning herself with some papers, also noticed the leg crossing and

bouncing her leg. It's possible that she does this all the time, never noticed before. I thought the hot thing was

somewhat unusual though since in the winter she keeps a heater right under her desk and the fact that I am MR. Sweat

and hate the heat and I felt pretty comfortable.
    On the flip side, you need to be careful in the

workplace... during the wrong time in her cycle.... alone in your office.... sending the wrong mone signals could

get you fired for sexual harrassment with a nice expensive lawsuit to boot.

Have fun experimenting, just be

careful what you wear at work

Goss
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Just thought I'd post a little

update with some experimenting from the weekend.

Just a little prelim info, married 40ish, 2 kids. I'm looking

to arouse the Mrs a little bit and increase social interaction with friends and neighbors.

Friday Night:
    1st

off, wore a couple of drops of ae/m on Friday night to a chinese rest for dinner with wife, kids and a few neighbors

with thier kids. Had a great time but didn't notice anything different at all but was amongst friends and

drinking...

Saturday. Put on three drops ae/m 1 behind each ear and 1 spread between the wrists. My son had his

last soccer game and there was an after party with lot's of sexy moms. I noticed two things here, there were a few

woman who I've chatted with very briefly during the soccer season. I would usually have to initiate and it was 2 or

3 sentences tops. One woman who lives a couple of blocks from us and who never really talked to me, came over to me

at the party and started blabbing about thier vacation and a few other things. I was also involved with some idle

chit chat with a couple other moms who came over to me to chat or were near me and started a conversation.

Unfortunately, I was totally hungover and not in a big talking mood but I did see more approaches than usual.

Other thing that I noticed was that at the soccer game my wife wanted me to put my arm around her, she very rarely

if ever does this. At the party she had her arm around me and was sitting very close. Both of these are pretty

strange especially when she is on the rag as she was this weekend.

Sunday, next day decided to do two drops of

AE/M on wrists and neck and 1 spray of TE/m on my chest covered with polo sport. Sister-in-law came over with her

kids to go swimming, she is typically very reserved but sat next to me and told me about how they went home after

the friday night party and had sex, something she typically wouldn't tell me. As trivial as this next thing is, she

touched my arm twice while talking to me, she has probably touched me maybe 5 times total in the 15 years I've

known her. I'm not aroused or anything from the arm touch but thought it was interesting.

Rom

In keeping with my little

journal here, thought I'd continue with the results of my experiment tonight.

Been trying to get the wife to

be a little more amourous. For the most part the only comment that I've gotten is "Your wearing cologne, you must

want to get laid" and I did get some action that night but it was no more passionate than any other recent time.

That was a few days ago. I used 3 drops of AE/m, 2 spread behind the ears and 1 drop spread between my wrists and a

spray of TE/m to the chest that night.

So tonight I wanted to see what would happen if I upped the application.

I used 6 drops of ae/m spread about the neck and wrists and 1 spray of te/m to the chest. Laid in bed next to wifey

for a few hours watching nothing of special interest on tv, kids were busy watching a movie. Suggested fooling

around after a while and got the I'm tired routine. No mention of cologne, no sniffing, no you smell like piss,

nothing.. I can sure smell the musky scent with 6 drops which I could only faintly smell with 3 drops, but I'm one

of the ones that can't smell the mones at all. Oh well gotta keep trying different combos, maybe for me 6 drops

ae/m isn't an od, or maybe even 3 drops is an od, not sure but it's interesting trying. Still comtemplating Dr

S's master plan from my other thread.

Rom

Phero Pro

Talking

In keeping with my

little journal here, thought I'd continue with the results of my experiment tonight.

Been trying to get

the wife to be a little more amourous. For the most part the only comment that I've gotten is "Your wearing

cologne, you must want to get laid" and I did get some action that night but it was no more passionate than any

other recent time. That was a few days ago. I used 3 drops of AE/m, 2 spread behind the ears and 1 drop spread

between my wrists and a spray of TE/m to the chest that night.

So tonight I wanted to see what would happen

if I upped the application. I used 6 drops of ae/m spread about the neck and wrists and 1 spray of te/m to the

chest. Laid in bed next to wifey for a few hours watching nothing of special interest on tv, kids were busy watching

a movie. Suggested fooling around after a while and got the I'm tired routine. No mention of cologne, no sniffing,

no you smell like piss, nothing.. I can sure smell the musky scent with 6 drops which I could only faintly smell

with 3 drops, but I'm one of the ones that can't smell the mones at all. Oh well gotta keep trying different

combos, maybe for me 6 drops ae/m isn't an od, or maybe even 3 drops is an od, not sure but it's interesting

trying. Still comtemplating Dr S's master plan from my other thread.

Rom

That

absolutly sucks. Your story sounds like so many of my married friends. It's so sad and the main reason I've never

gotten married. If a chick ever told me that because I was wearing cologne I just wana get laid, she would hear the

word NEXT in her ear so fast her head would spin.

As bad as you had it tonight, I had just the opposite. Yes

I hit a JACKPOT!

I was at the local brewpub tonight, I'm a regular. Anyway I put on 2dabs of AE/m on my

temples, One spray of Date-Mate 2000 on my chest, And I pulled the ole pit trick tonight. 1/2 inch swipe of scented

SOE in each arm pit. Covered with a new fragrance (for me anyway) Salvatore Ferragamo's Subtil. I didn't really

care for it, but oh the chicks begged to differ. I had 3 different lil honey comment on how good I smelled. But

unfortunatly for 2 of them I had my heart set on one. She was a waitress who worked at the pub every summer while

she was back home from school. Well she has finally graduated with her degree in Fashion Design. And she is again

waitressing at the pub until she leaves for her job in NYC in late August.

Meanwhile to get to the point. We

have always had a very flirty friendship. Tonight she finished her shift and sat next to me at our table. She told

me she loved how good I smelled and said that my F me scent was driving her crazy. I busted them for her telling

her didn't the hot shot college boys keep her satisfied? Needless to say, her answer was very negative. Meanwhile

her hand had found its way to my knee. She gave a terrific knee massage.

Anyway, a couple of short hours ago

she accepted an invitation to my humble abode. Just a couple of blocks from th Brewpub. One thing lead to another

and wall-aaa. We didn't go all the way, but let me tell you, the way she polished a knob, she could put anyone at

Merrymaids to shame.

Anyway, I'm fairly confident my Phermone combination may have had somthing to do with

it. I'm going to call this combo my "Pipino Popper"

Goodnight Mrs. McGillicutty where ever you are.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You might want to hurry up

with the contemplation, Romme, since you just changed your phero signal to a very dominant profile. You might

want to follow it up with a little something in your actions. Maybe you could try just a "mini version" and see if

you like it? What have you got to lose?

She's still keeping the dynamic as "you want something from me/I'm too

tired because I do all the work" and you're playing into it. Every time you do that, you solidify it in her mind

that that is how it's always gonna be. Is it? When she says something with "that flavor", a red flag could maybe go

off in your head, and you could try to find something opposite of that to say and do. Maybe she wants a little more

"alpha behavior" from you, but wants you to figure it out. Maybe it's mostly the housework resentment thing. I

suggested ways to deal with both of those, and would love to see you try the plan! I'd also add a little romance in

there, but minus expecting any sex.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll probably always get what

you've always gotten. People are fighting and dying for you over in Iraq, buddy, so you can have the kind of family

life you want! Come on, bro! You can do it! It seems like that was what you wanted. Dude, you're getting free

advice from a family therapist here! You can make a decision to take control over your own life, actions and

sexuality! One day at a time! Always try using your free will first! You never know until you try.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    You might

want to hurry up with the contemplation, Romme, since you just changed your phero signal to a very dominant profile.

You might want to follow it up with a little something in your actions. Maybe you could try just a "mini version"

and see if you like it? What have you got to lose?

She's still keeping the dynamic as "you want something from

me/I'm too tired because I do all the work" and you're playing into it. Every time you do that, you solidify it in

her mind that that is how it's always gonna be. Is it? When she says something with "that flavor", a red flag could

maybe go off in your head, and you could try to find something opposite of that to say and do. Maybe she wants a

little more "alpha behavior" from you, but wants you to figure it out. Maybe it's mostly the housework resentment

thing. I suggested ways to deal with both of those, and would love to see you try the plan! I'd also add a little

romance in there, but minus expecting any sex.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll probably

always get what you've always gotten. People are fighting and dying for you over in Iraq, buddy, so you can have

the kind of family life you want! Come on, bro! You can do it! It seems like that was what you wanted. Dude, you're

getting free advice from a family therapist here! You can make a decision to take control over your own life,

actions and sexuality! One day at a time! Always try using your free will first! You never know until you

try.
    wow Nice post DST

Hey DrSmellthis, took me a while

to think about your post before replying. You are absolutely correct. I get what I get because of my actions. The

setup for the plan is in play. After being together for 15 years it's fairly difficult to change roles. I don't

actually think that there's any resentment in our relationship it's just that I'm always available for sex and in

an overwhelming sort of way at times. It's easy to take it only when you want it. It's like someone shoving your

favorite food in your face at every moment, once in a while you'd eat some but it'd be easier to turn down becaue

it's always available and you'd never have to develop a craving or desire for it.

Anyway wanted to experiment

with some other products a little bit and got some soe/m scented, wagg-n and npa. I tried a little wagg-n last night

and noticed a little more touching but in a non-sexual way. I want to find a good tease mix.

Rom

Had to go to the Dr this morning

for a checkup. Dr is a 40ish indian female. Decided to put on some stuff to see what the reaction is since I don't

see her that often. Put on 2 drops of ae/m behind the ears, spray of TE/m to the chest and a drop of wagg-n spread

between the wrists. Probably od'd but wanted to see.

Saw her and she was nice at the start then totally turned

on me, started bitching at me for not exercising enough and having a bad diet. Strange thing was, she was flipping

her hair and fanning herself with her clipboard the whole time. I never even mentioned anything about my diet but

she decided it was bad and flipped out. She has raised her voice a little to me before but this time she really

flipped. She's the very strong very vocal type of woman. Even though she yelled at me it wasn't a bad experience.

On another note and from another thread, been slowly implementing DrSmell's plan and just did step 3, took

over some chores in phase two and have been more interactive with the kids and mentioned to my wife that I need to

control my urges more and to not chase her around anymore, she started to ask some questions but I just elaborated a

little by saying I was frustrated in waiting for her and that I needed to be able to control myself better and left

it at that. She had a concerned look on her face and said I sounded serious. I do feel like I have control at the

moment and I'm sure she's going to try and get control back tonight by offering sex and it's going to be tough

but I'll be implementing step 4. When we talked I was wearing a couple of dabs of npa and a couple of drops of ae/m

with some polo over the npa.

Just curious though, is anyone interested in reading the results of my experiments

or DrSmell's plan or am I wasting bandwidth?

Rom

Phero Pro

Yes I am. Please keep posting, I

find it quite interesting. It's too bad my Pipino Popper mix got deleted. It may have helped. If you recall I

agreed with the advice Smell This gave you. Keep to it.

And the reaction the doctor gave you was amazing.

Although it did sound like you ODed on her. Nothing like a women bitching at you to motivate you to get healthy

huh.

Good luck and please keep the LS community informed as to your progress with your wife. Some of us find

it very interesting and infomative.

Keep posting! I love reading

people's stories, much more entertaining and informative then watching sit-coms with the same predictable jokes.

I'm sure eventually I'll be in some of the same situations as you guys. Hopefully I can learn from you guys.

Maybe to Dr bitched at

you'cause she cares.

Hell yes, keep us posted. So far it sounds like things are progressing perfectly as

scripted!

Phero Pro

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Maybe to Dr

bitched at you'cause she cares.

Come on Doc get with the program. All women

bitch at us because they care. It is for our own good

Congrats, Romme, for taking

the first 3 steps! You the man! Remember, you can tailor certain things in the plan to your own style. I predict a

positive result for you. Keep it fun for yourself, and good luck!!!!!

Almost forgot this part with the

niece. she came over last friday night. Used 3 drops ae/m spread around the head and a spray of te/m to the front

neck area. We had some friends over and we'd been boozing a good part of the evening. Ended up being the wife, the

niece and me around 12:00 am. Turned to tune time where I have a bunch of mp3's on my pc and we crank up em and

dance. Wife and niece were all over me, they had a few Rom sandwiches with some awesome groping. I never expect it

to get any farther than groping but had some lap dancing, lap sitting, crotch rubbing, etc. Just about anything you

can do with your clothes on.

Anyway I'm on to the wife plan and off of the niece thing.

Rom

Anyway

I'm on to the wife plan and off of the niece thing.

Rom
    Great! Very smart.
    "I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!"

--Calvin & Hobbes

Almost forgot this

part with the niece. she came over last friday night. Used 3 drops ae/m spread around the head and a spray of te/m

to the front neck area. We had some friends over and we'd been boozing a good part of the evening. Ended up being

the wife, the niece and me around 12:00 am. Turned to tune time where I have a bunch of mp3's on my pc and we crank

up em and dance. Wife and niece were all over me, they had a few Rom sandwiches with some awesome groping. I never

expect it to get any farther than groping but had some lap dancing, lap sitting, crotch rubbing, etc. Just about

anything you can do with your clothes on.

Anyway I'm on to the wife plan and off of the niece thing.

Rom
    Looks like you had one hell of a day. .
    Keep us posted.

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

I'm so weak... Wife and I were

having a couple of drinks waiting for some friends to come over. I finally got some decent cover scent and was

wearing about 4" soe scented, a couple of drops of wagg-n and covered with coolwater. We had about an hour or so

before we expected anyone. The kids heard the ice cream truck and went up to the neighbors house. Wifey came out of

the bathroom with no pants on and attacked me, told me I smelt delicious and she couldn't wait. So I briefly

considered implementing part 4 of the plan but I'm worthless and weak and gave in.

Anyway here I was banging

the wife on the kitchen table and the dogs start barking, glance out the window and low and behold it's her neice

getting out of her car. Had to scramble to find our clothes and had about 6 seconds to look like nothing was going

on.

I guess in a way where there was no big finish, it was a tease and I took advantage of it and mentioned how

hot and sexy she was and should be like that all the time as it was so exciting. I definately think it was the mones

and scent that put her over the edge and made her a little crazy as this is typically very unusual for her. Ended

up at the end of the night being just me, wife and her niece who incidentally flashed me her tits several times and

had to show us her panties by dropping her pants a couple of times. Just a small side note, the niece is very

unhappily married and is about to seperate from her husband, she comes over to our house with her kids since we have

our kids there and it's an easy place for her to go and hang out. All of the kids were in bed and sleeping while

all this tuff is going on.

Next day, wore some ae/m, a spray of te/m and a little bit of coolwater. Had to wait

for all of our overnight guests to leave and then I was attacked again. It was awesome and I only consider it a

minor setback to the plan.

Rom

Banned User

Wifey came out of the

bathroom with no pants on and attacked me, told me I smelt delicious and she couldn't wait.
    wow

Phero Dude

I for one cannot wait to see

what the Niece is going to do next...flashing you her boobies, showing off her panties...Your wife sounds like a

little vixen too...Keep working your plan bro, its a hard fight but we men must surrmount all obstacles to keep the

female species in line...they do fight dirty using the deadly sex weapon on us though...they know its like

kryptonite to Superman...we are totally weak in the face of it & have no defenses for it

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    we are totally weak

in the face of it & have no defenses for it

Speak for yourself.

Oh come on tounge admit it your

just like the rest of us.. <JM>
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

It's OK -- just climb back on

the horse, Romme. She is "behaving better", and you were OK to reward her for that. Yes, you were a little weak,

based on what you say you want; but I think your strength has got you where you are with her right now, so keep the

faith. You learned something. It helps to decide beforehand and mentally prepare and rehearse. You were obviously

caught off guard. You can continue with the plan, though. Just decide what you want from her and behave consistently

with that. I doubt the scenario has been completely resolved, though I could be wrong. It's OK for her to get horny

and attack you at the drop of a hat, but not for you?! The freedom to "repel such attacks" is a two way street,

is it not? Do you feel that sex is so scarce you can't afford to repel her advances? That she'll freak out and cut

you off? If so, big illusion! At some point you have to take at least 50% of the control to get what you want. The

feeling of control in sexuality (whether 25%, 50%, or 100%) is a most underrated pleasure.

Is the niece doing

all this in front of your wife, BTW?? Do you want your 33 y.o. niece to continue teasing you like that? She

knows exactly what she is doing, obviously. Seems like the niece is "doing" the same thing as your wife, "making

you" want what you can't have. Is this the same one that is a chronic gossip and can't keep her mouth shut about

anything? Is there any possible happy ending for the teasing story?
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 06-27-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Don't be surprised if there's a

threesome experience coming your way if you keep wearing Pheromones.lol That niece sounds pretty hot, and keep

posting I'm very interested in the outcome.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Metroman-- Definately

kryptonite. Wife is hot too.

DrSmellThis-- I think some situations are to be taken advantage of. The rare

kitchen table action is one that I didn't want to pass up. I initially started wearing mones to spice things up a

bit. Although I had an awesome weak moment, it worked out today as her tailbone was bugging her and I told her I'd

give her a rub later but she was like "then you'll be all horny and I'm tired.". It was the perfect opportunity to

remind her that I was working on my control. I did give her a back rub, got a little teasing in, then ended it. I'd

say the ball is about mid court right now. She wasn't wanting any action but she wasn't expecting me not to try

for it either.

My wife isn't making me want what I can't have, I just want to have it more than she wants me

to have it. I'm not scared of being shut-off.

The niece thing, not sure what her game is, not sure if it's for

me, my wife or just for attention. Her panties sure looked good though. It ended up being me and my niece alone at

about 1:00 am in my basement, she wanted to go skinny dippin in the pool but I declined, didn't think the wife

would like it too much if she came downstairs. My niece does remind me occassionaly that there is no blood

relationship between us but we are related by family only. Couldn't do anything with her anyway because I love my

wife too much but if I were single, yikes... I'm starting to think maybe that she might be infatuated with me or

wants me to hit on her, which I never do, I usually just go along for the ride.

Jose-- Videos on sale on ebay,

19.99 , just kidding...

I didn't waer any mones today and will probably wait until Tuesday or Wednesday

before turning up the volume again.

Rom

I'm starting to

think maybe that she might be infatuated with me or wants me to hit on her, which I never do, I usually just go

along for the ride.
    Isn’t there somebody you could set her up with?
    Not to question your

self control but...sometimes stupid things seem like a really good idea at the moment.

Good luck with that niece

thing, Romme!

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Isn’t there

somebody you could set her up with?
    Not to question your self control but...sometimes stupid things seem like a

really good idea at the moment.
    Well she's actually still married but very unhappy. I try to stay out of

it as much as possible but I know she's got this one guy calling her all the time. I think as soon as she seperates

from her husband she be getting some action.

Rom

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information