An update for those following.

I've got to admit at first I thought DrSmellThis's plan was crazy. I mean who gets free advice from a pheromones

messageboard. But after implementing it and then totally f'ing it up I can actually see that it's pure genius.

Let me explain, I was following the plan to a T and things were going great. Had control and power over

my own sexual urges and had the respect and admiration of my wife for having this power and control and sex was

incredible and almost to the point of on demand. I never actually implemented step 5 of the plan and this may have

been my downfall but I was happy where I was. Anyway, over the past couple of weeks, I hadn't been paying attention

to the plan too much and didn't realize that I was following back into my old pattern of being the chaser. I did

finally realize this after this past friday night. Went out for dinner with wife, niece, her boyfriend and wifes

sister and husband. Decided on some wagg-n and a couple of shots of chikira. Had a great time, got lots of attention

from the women in our group as well as a couple of smaller hits from strangers at the couple of bars we went to

afterwards. Got home about 11:00 and did some partying at my house for a while. Everyone split to go home and screw

and outright said this was why they were leaving. What did I get, nothing.

This may seem shallow and although I

wasn't really expecting anything, the time was right, mood was right and that's when I realized that I had lost

control again.

Next day got some action but it was different, I wasn't driving anymore.

Yesterday, I got

the same feeling as I used to get a couple of months ago, felt like I was chasing and in a moment of weakness

suggested some alone time and got rejected, got the old, "how about tomorrow maybe".

So the way I look at it,

I'm at square one again. Not sure if I can implement the same plan again or if it needs to be revised but it could

be possible to salvage it by saying something vague about falling into old bad habits if questioned.

What's

this got to do with pheromones, I think in a way that pheromone usage was the key to my earlier success. I did

notice that when the plan was going my way that if I did a spray of te/m on my chest it would drive my wife wild and

she was actually a lot more passionate even taking my shirt off so she could bury her head in my chest. But without

control and being back to being the chaser it doesn't have quite the same effect and things are back to average.

I have a fear that if I try to re-implement that I'm going to come off as cold or bitter this time.

Has

anyone else been following the plan at all or implementing parts of it? Come on speak up, tell us about your success

or failure cause I know that I'm not the only one.

Rom