Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones used to enhance fitness.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Could pheromone usage speed up matablism and therefore be used to enhance an exercise routine. This is another thought brought to you by paul.

Responses as always here.

>>>>>

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] lol i wonder what everyone is going to say about all this he he.

Default Re: Pheromones used to enhance fitness.

Hi Paul,
    A study was done in Austria (home of Arnold S.) showing that sniffing copulins drastically increases testosterone levels in males and James Kohl told me there is interest in the formula as a body-building supplement. This is the reason I can\'t see any harm in wearing women\'s Primal, though I am not sure if there is enough copulins in there to have that effect.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Interesting bruce thanks for the info.

On another front i recently read in new sciencetists that the internal forms of nonandrostenone and nonadnrostenol slightly increase workout benefits, but those involved needed to take fairly high doses of the supplement to get any benefits.

Its sort of a moot point i guess.

Anyone wanna add onto this thread, this is fun he he.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ive noticed a increased response regarding my workouts since using pheromones its an interesting side topic.

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul, I\'m actually trying a \"19-Norandrostenedione\" along with \"Tribulus\" because I\'m hitting the weights again, for the first time in 3 years. I guess that isn\'t \"close enough\" in terms of chemicles, but those things, too, supposedly should have some effect on Test. levels. In the brief time I\'ve had the supplements, I can say that slight changes have occurred psychiologically.. for me, the typical slight inclination to get more angry (Who doesn\'t get road rage nowadays? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]) but I also seem to be less anxious.

Anyhow, the other thing about metabolism--would you think the converse is possible; i.e. having a high metabolism would imply there exists lots of pheromone output? I definitely have high metabolism, but also have a little reason to believe that for a while, I\'ve been putting out a little too much, and might be scaring away women. (I touched this in my \"New Here\" thread)

Randy\'s suggestion to try a -nol product seems to make sense. I can\'t wait to experiment.

Thread Information