Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: SOE Problem

Exclamation SOE Problem

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bought a new SOE again. I

believe in the product of JVK a lot, but here is my problem.
    when I try to make a conversation,womens look me

like hypnotized(dihl mix with another planet face), like they dont listen what I am saying and put their eyes down

when I am speaking.....I need to repeat twice my words.......
    with mens its almost the same, but I dont kert

about them.
    Another thing, when womens look at me first, they do it very aggresively and is hard for me to look

at them without put my eyes down (damm it). I can not resist their eyes looking at me too much. (I need more

confidence with this SOE)
    Other problem is when I look at them first, they fell scared, thats why I prefer that

they looked me first, but I need a technique to keep me confident with SOE.
    Without SOE I fell more confident

anyways but I dont know how to reach this confidence level with SOE.
    When I was having SOE in my body, I was

trying to think that I dont have SOE with me, to try to keep a placebo effect with my usual confidence but I was not

successful.(too much staring, that make me put my eyes in a book or down)
    For me SOE is like a wild horse that I

need to dominate but I still dont know how.
    I was thinking to take PROZAC and them applying SOE---a joke---

Please give advice around the world, how to control this HORSE.

Quote Originally Posted by fran1
    I bought a new SOE

again. I believe in the product of JVK a lot, but here is my problem.
    when I try to make a conversation,womens

look me like hypnotized(dihl mix with another planet face), like they dont listen what I am saying and put their

eyes down when I am speaking.....I need to repeat twice my words.......
    with mens its almost the same, but I dont

kert about them.
    Another thing, when womens look at me first, they do it very aggresively and is hard for me to

look at them without put my eyes down (damm it). I can not resist their eyes looking at me too much. (I need more

Other problem is when I look at them first, they fell scared, thats why I prefer that

trying to think that I dont have SOE with me, to try to keep a placebo effect with my usual confidence but I was not

maybe your applying to

much. Try toning it down a little , and see if you still get the same recation like before, witch version of SOE/m

do you have ?? do you have the regular SOE/m or gell version ???

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by fran1
    I bought a new SOE

again. I believe in the product of JVK a lot, but here is my problem.
    when I try to make a conversation,womens

look me like hypnotized(dihl mix with another planet face), like they dont listen what I am saying and put their

eyes down when I am speaking.....I need to repeat twice my words.......
    with mens its almost the same, but I dont

kert about them.
    Another thing, when womens look at me first, they do it very aggresively and is hard for me to

look at them without put my eyes down (damm it). I can not resist their eyes looking at me too much. (I need more

Fran how much and how

frequently are you using it? I myself only need a small dab the size of a pencil eraser to get a reaction from it.

When using a larger dose say on the weekend if going out, at most a couple of inches well distributed. I also can

get build up with SOE...so I have to be aware of that & not use it every day. I'm definetly sensitive to it & less

is more are words I have to live by when using this stuff. I think there is a misconception among some people that

you cant OD on this stuff or its a lot harder to OD on it. I'am not one of these people. I think its just as

powerful as some of the others just different. Also if you want to up you're confidence level try adding some of

the straight none products...for me NPA is a more overt confidence booster whereas PI is more subtle &

underlying.

Enlightened One

My advice (back to DIHL) is use

less SOE.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

You have to learn eye

contact. Seduction sites have an eye contact exercise that is good, but basically involves just practicing it -- not

being the first to flinch at first glance. Force it. Force yourself to relax while doing it, even if you have to

zombie yourself mentally.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    zombie

yourself mentally.
    Never a problem for me, Doc.
    You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a fv<k, 'cause I make 'em pay for it.-Sagacious1420

You have to

learn eye contact. Seduction sites have an eye contact exercise that is good, but basically involves just practicing

it -- not being the first to flinch at first glance. Force it. Force yourself to relax while doing it, even if you

have to zombie yourself mentally.

Sounds interesting, any more insight Doc?

DCW

Man of La Pancha

You

have to learn eye contact. Seduction sites have an eye contact exercise that is good, but basically involves

just practicing it -- not being the first to flinch at first glance. Force it. Force yourself to relax while doing

it, even if you have to zombie yourself mentally.
    Ha, ha. That's so funny because today at the bus stop

I was staring in the direction of the bus, which happened to be right in the direction of the girl standing next to

me...she looked at me, and I could've smiled or something but instead was too zombified to move...

It's a

shame, too, because she was hot in that "librarian" sort of way (wearing glasses and a conservative dress that you

could just...well, you get the idea...)

No more insights -- that's

basically it. Just make eye contact and make her flinch first. You establish "domination". However long she holds it

is her choice. Just practice on the street, in clubs, wherever.

No more insights

-- that's basically it. Just make eye contact and make her flinch first. You establish "domination". However long

she holds it is her choice. Just practice on the street, in clubs, wherever.

Sounds interesting,

will give it a shot a liitle worried about the axe murderer stalker impression though.

You mention some web

sites.

DCW

Are you sure that won't make us

seem stalker scary? I recently saw the eye contact exercise on a seduction site, and started to try it out but I

was worried I might scare the girls. Staring at someone from 15 meters seems a little strange. I'd probably be

wierded out if someone did that to me.

Women do it to me, so why

can't I to them? look at how many times you've tried to check out a woman only to find her looking directly into

your eyes! What do you do? Turn away, right? Well, I hope not. That is a sign of submission --- not a good sign for

a woman looking for a strong man who can handle all her "roller coaster emotions", show her some fun, and help her

feel stable. It's not bad to look at someone's eyes! You don't need to be intimidating. Just be peaceful on the

inside, with maybe a very slight "inner smile." Pretend you're trying to go to sleep. You are the Budda! Why

should you break away? You're not having a problem with it. You trust yourself that you're not an axe murderer. If

she starts looking scared, you can always break away for her, but not because you're conscious of yourself. What do

babies do with others? Look at their eyes very steadily! Does anyone accuse them of being axe murderers? If women

are going to judge you for something this silly, let it be their issue. Just don't be tweakin' when you do it! You

can also look at it as a fun experiment and decide to quit the practice if it doesn't work out. What's the worst

that can happen?

Generally, if a guy is

interested in a women, he will catch her gaze and hold it. If she is interested in him, she will look him in the eye

and then look down submissively. Therefore she will break eye contact first.

It doesn't mean you have to

stare her down like a stalker. Just look at her long enough to communicate you're interested. It won't take you

long to see if she's interested or not.
    "I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!"

--Calvin & Hobbes

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyredhead
    Generally,

if a guy is interested in a women, he will catch her gaze and hold it. If she is interested in him, she will look

him in the eye and then look down submissively. Therefore she will break eye contact first.

It doesn't mean you

have to stare her down like a stalker. Just look at her long enough to communicate you're interested. It won't

take you long to see if she's interested or not.
    I agree and disagree with this. Yes, that's true,

but women will look and look away even if they're not interested...and I'm waiting for the retort where there's a

"subtle difference" that men are just not going to get so you might as well just throw us a freakin' bone...

If she doesn't look down as

she looks away--as in, if she looks off to the side, but not down--it generally means she's not interested.

If you're not sure, catch her gaze again. Just don't stare at her all night hoping she'll changer her

mind.
    "I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!"

--Calvin & Hobbes

And also, if she doesn't roll

her eyes and start shaking her head and guffawing uncontrollably..

Quote Originally Posted by JustPeachy
    And also,

if she doesn't roll her eyes and start shaking her head and guffawing uncontrollably..

Yes,

these are very subtle signs that she might not be interested. Be sure to watch closely for them.

--Calvin & Hobbes

Im currently working on

maintaining eye contact, its a very difficult thing for me, Ive always been an extremly submissive person. never

could maintain eye contact. in fact it used to freak me out. but ive gotten better. I can hold eye contact with guys

without a problem now, girls tho is still taking some pushing. Id say I am able to do it up until its a girl I am

interested in, the ones that matter.. Im such a wuss..
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Again, I think that we need to

control the Horse that is inside SOE.
    The advice of the Doctor is good and I try it today and works but change my

style. I will still using it unitl I get accustomed to this.
    Other point is that the heat make the Soe more

stronger, without applying in the skin, only in the clothes.
    I follow the advice of DZORRO and Metroman to apply

a little bit.
    For general info, the eye contact is one of the most important body language that I want to learn

to use.

If she

doesn't look down as she looks away--as in, if she looks off to the side, but not down--it generally means she's

not interested.

If you're not sure, catch her gaze again. Just don't stare at her all night hoping she'll

changer her mind.
    Yeah, like SRH says!

Women do it

to me, so why can't I to them? look at how many times you've tried to check out a woman only to find her looking

directly into your eyes! What do you do? Turn away, right? Well, I hope not. That is a sign of submission --- not a

good sign for a woman looking for a strong man who can handle all her "roller coaster emotions", show her some fun,

and help her feel stable. It's not bad to look at someone's eyes! You don't need to be intimidating. Just be

peaceful on the inside, with maybe a very slight "inner smile." Pretend you're trying to go to sleep. You are

the Budda! Why should you break away? You're not having a problem with it. You trust yourself that you're not

an axe murderer. If she starts looking scared, you can always break away for her, but not because you're conscious

of yourself. What do babies do with others? Look at their eyes very steadily! Does anyone accuse them of being axe

murderers? If women are going to judge you for something this silly, let it be their issue. Just don't be tweakin'

when you do it! You can also look at it as a fun experiment and decide to quit the practice if it doesn't work out.

What's the worst that can happen?
    I've been told I have an intense stare so I HAVE to look away

sometimes. Otherwise a girl may get scared. Especially when I'm talking to people and I want them to be

comfortable...during the conversation I'll just glance away from time to time.

I'm not recommending staring

at someone during conversations.

I'm not

recommending staring at someone during conversations.
    Why not, isn't that polite ??
    mm i guess now

i found my problem. Have to change that, thanks doc

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Man of La Pancha

If she

doesn't look down as she looks away--as in, if she looks off to the side, but not down--it generally means she's

not interested.

If you're not sure, catch her gaze again. Just don't stare at her all night hoping she'll

changer her mind.
    Again, despite the fact that everybody will back up your statement...and I'm not saying

it's wrong...but if you're walking by someone, it's natural to look down before passing and look up right after

you've just passed the person. I agree that what you've said is true, but I'm just saying that it's normal

psychology to do the same thing in normal passing-by...believe me, as a person who seems to love watching the

silliness of our habits, I've watched many people walk by with there head down only to pick it back up when I've

become only a final blip in their peripheral vision.

I guess the real point isn't that I don't believe

you...it's that if this were true, I've passed hundreds upon hundreds...maybe thousands...of women that found me

attractive...and this just isn't possible in my oh-so-humble mind.

Are they just looking down? Or

are they looking down then to the side? Just looking down i believe is just a sign of submission. especially since

they look back up after passing.
    -D

I believe the "then to the side"

is the key sign of attraction.
    -D

Walking by someone is

different from just looking around. A lot of people don't look down when they walk, btw, and if they aren't

interested will glance at you, then go back to looking straight ahead or glance off in the other direction as they

pass you. If a woman is looking at the ground, glances up at you, then looks back at the ground without looking at

you again, I'd say she just dismissed you. If she keeps looking back at you, she's probably interested or she's

trying to figure out what's on your t-shirt.

If you really want to get picky, what would you do if you

were magically transported down South, where everybody smiles and says 'hey' to everyone they pass? Would that

mean everyone was interested? No.

--Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by dping28
    I believe the

"then to the side" is the key sign of attraction.

Actually, the 'to the side' is usually a sign

of dismissal if it wasn't preceded by looking down.

--Calvin & Hobbes

Man of La Pancha

Walking by

someone is different from just looking around. A lot of people don't look down when they walk, btw, and if they

aren't interested will glance at you, then go back to looking straight ahead or glance off in the other direction

as they pass you. If a woman is looking at the ground, glances up at you, then looks back at the ground without

looking at you again, I'd say she just dismissed you. If she keeps looking back at you, she's probably interested

or she's trying to figure out what's on your t-shirt.

If you really want to get picky, what would you do

if you were magically transported down South, where everybody smiles and says 'hey' to everyone they pass?

Would that mean everyone was interested? No.
    Just like in the North, just because someone looks at you and

looks down doesn't mean anything because that's what people normally do here.

I swear I'm writing a script

for a movie that will get men and women on one system...I'm instituting my ring system and inventing new universal

body language signals that aren't so subtle in difference to normal actions.

Actually, the

'to the side' is usually a sign of dismissal if it wasn't preceded by looking down.
    I meant the "to

the side" from "Looks down then to the side"
    -D

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information