Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The reason I agreed with

CptKipling was because of her hesitation to give out her number. Now I know I am far from understanding women and

picking up their signals it was just what I thought would be best. But I can be and most the time am wrong.
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Elana
    Fantastic,

JustPeachy! It's so cool of you to take the time to share such great advice with these guys. The sad part is, only

a few are going to listen....the rest are going to continue getting all of their information from the Dr.

ScrewEmHard manual.
    Ahhhh, Elana! We do it in a burst of philanthropic hope that even just one fellow

fem traveller may partake of that golden pleasure that is The Liberated Man.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPeachy
    Ahhhh, Elana! We

do it in a burst of philanthropic hope that even just one fellow fem traveller may partake of that golden pleasure

that is The Liberated Man.
    You have such faith.

Quote Originally Posted by dping28
    The reason I agreed

with CptKipling was because of her hesitation to give out her number. Now I know I am far from understanding women

and picking up their signals it was just what I thought would be best. But I can be and most the time am wrong.

Aw honey...did you find what you were looking for on ebay last night?

No Just lots of bad dresses

spent hours looking thru pages and pages of em nothing.
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

You have such

faith.
    Why, yes. Yes I do. Blind faith. Pure faith. Retarded faith. The kind of faith that gets you

either martyred or elected. It's a calling, you know.

Man of La Pancha

Why, yes.

Yes I do. Blind faith. Pure faith. Retarded faith. The kind of faith that gets you either martyred or elected. It's

a calling, you know.

[img]http://www.dancescape.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angelinnocent.gif

[/img]
    Well, I nominate you for mayor of "Between a rock and a hard place"...I think you could

really do something for that area...maybe have your own rock or your own hard place...or maybe a shady

grove...they'd rename the town after you for doing such a good job!

"JustPeachy Rock"
    "JustPeachy

Hardplace"
    "JustPeachy Grove"

I like the sound of that last one...

Dude, I would keep it friendly If she

decides to give you some then you acn smile and tell her your flattered but you just want to keep it at a certain

level.

Then the ball is in her court and you have a less chance of loosing a friendship ane residual pum pum

:-).

DCW

Dude, I would keep it friendly If she

decides to give you some then you can smile and tell her your flattered but you just want to keep it at a certain

level.

Then the ball is in her court and you have a less chance of loosing a friendship and residual pum pum

:-).

DCW

Phero Pro

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    lol. Well I am

flattered here. As far as "nabbing" shall we say, her what advice can you share?
    Thank you for

your quality input.

Happy

Your welcome. That's things you'll ge from me, quality imput and los of

laughs.

You need to lose the desparation when you talk to women. For example, when she said she worked in a

dentists office, you were all set to make an appointment. Bad move. What if she worked in a gyno's office, than

what do you do?

Just keep talking to as many women as possible, be a good listener, wear a nice fragrance

and feel them out for a coffee date or something. Relax and be cool. Don't read much into things with people you

just met.

Continue to ask for advice from people like myself. In the girlie chasing game men play chess while

the boys play checkers.

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Your welcome. That's

things you'll ge from me, quality imput and los of laughs.

You need to lose the desparation when you talk to

women. For example, when she said she worked in a dentists office, you were all set to make an appointment. Bad

move. What if she worked in a gyno's office, than what do you do?

Just keep talking to as many women as

possible, be a good listener, wear a nice fragrance and feel them out for a coffee date or something. Relax and be

cool. Don't read much into things with people you just met.

Continue to ask for advice from people like

myself. In the girlie chasing game men play chess while the boys play checkers.

You should

consider yourself priviledged to be getting "quality input" from the love god a true legend in his own

time.........or mind :-).

DCW

Don't hate the hater, hate the skater - Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    Your welcome.

That's things you'll ge from me, quality imput and los of laughs.

You need to lose the desparation when you

talk to women. For example, when she said she worked in a dentists office, you were all set to make an appointment.

Bad move. What if she worked in a gyno's office, than what do you do?

Just keep talking to as many women as

possible, be a good listener, wear a nice fragrance and feel them out for a coffee date or something. Relax and be

cool. Don't read much into things with people you just met.

Continue to ask for advice from people like myself.

In the girlie chasing game men play chess while the boys play checkers.
    tounge has a point. Not a pointy

point, more of a slightly rounded point, if you can deal with apparently mutually exclusive terms. (Or worse, the

application of the adjective sense of a noun to itself, which would usually result in automatic redundancy - and a

sadly undercapitalized and grieviously misspelled moniker, but I digress. And badly.)

Anyway, there are no

queens in checkers.

tounge has

a point. Not a pointy point, more of a slightly rounded point, if you can deal with apparently mutually exclusive

terms. (Or worse, the application of the adjective sense of a noun to itself, which would usually result in

automatic redundancy - and a sadly undercapitalized and grieviously misspelled moniker, but I digress. And badly.)

Anyway, there are no queens in checkers.

I know. When I see 'tounge', I

automatically pronounce it "tawng" as in salad tongs.

<clears throat> But yes! No queens in checkers.
    "I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!"

--Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyredhead

I

know. When I see 'tounge', I automatically pronounce it "tawng" as in salad tongs.

<clears throat> But yes!

No queens in checkers.
    omg. I am soooo embarassed. It never dawned on me that he might not be making

some kind of less-than-subtle wishful erotic reference! I am so jaded. Cynical. World-weary. Wistfully trying to

recall a time before innocence had perished. When a man was someone who would gently help you tie your shoelaces, a

brother was someone who had absolutely no use for you.

I guess that's better than

rhyming it with 'grunge'. Then I'd feel the need to go brush my teeth.
    "I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! Ah, it's great to be male!"

--Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyredhead
    I guess

that's better than rhyming it with 'grunge'. Then I'd feel the need to go brush my teeth.
    Don't

forge to scrape!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Happy, single mom's

might well be less likely to hand out a phone number to a stranger, even one they want to fuck (though I have

received my share of such numbers). That is because they have to protect their children in various ways, and may

prefer to keep more of the control over who comes into their "inner realm". Kids sometimes answer phones. And people

with phone numbers have the power to call at any hour they choose (potentially disturbing the home routine), and

could maybe even look up an address. Single moms also tend to be more concerned to avoid a constant parade of

strangers and the "revolving door" thing, due to the complex emotional effect this would have on the kid(s), who

would sense something of what's going on, could develop attachment issues of various kinds, and have security

needs. There might be "impression management" issues, though this is not their only, or core, parental concern. They

have to be more choosy; that is all. But if she is already expressing interest in you, don't worry about

that part. She has made that choice. The next step is honesty about your intentions, a gesture which many single

moms might appreciate enough that it actually helps your "chances".

But that is not to say the occasional

lover wouldn't be a welcome, exciting diversion, as Peachy said so well. Single moms are not as desperate for

daddies as one might suppose, as they have to get very skilled on their own right away. They usually

become confident enough in their parenting; love their kids enough; and have high enough self esteem; to be very

choosy about who they see as parental candidates.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

BTW, Bishops are slightly

better than knights in chess endgames too, as Bobby Fischer used to demonstrate. But a bishop pair is almost always

way better than two knights, or even a knight and bishop, due to their ability to control all the squares

from a great distance. For someone like Kasparov, having the two bishops against only knights is almost

automatically winning. Knights are fun pieces, though. And the queens in chess trump the kings in checkers any day!

(Here comes the nerd comments!)

Banned User

omg. I am soooo

embarassed. It never dawned on me that he might not be making some kind of less-than-subtle wishful erotic

reference! I am so jaded. Cynical. World-weary. Wistfully trying to recall a time before innocence had perished.

When a man was someone who would gently help you tie your shoelaces, a brother was someone who

had absolutely no use for you.

I'll help you tie your shoes Peachy. Go ahead, bend over.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Happy, single

mom's might well be less likely to hand out a phone number to a stranger, even one they want to fuck (though

I have received my share of such numbers). That is because they have to protect their children in various ways, and

may prefer to keep more of the control over who comes into their "inner realm". Kids sometimes answer phones. And

people with phone numbers have the power to call at any hour they choose (potentially disturbing the home routine),

and could maybe even look up an address. Single moms also tend to be more concerned to avoid a constant parade of

strangers and the "revolving door" thing, due to the complex emotional effect this would have on the kid(s), who

would sense something of what's going on, could develop attachment issues of various kinds, and have security

needs. There might be "impression management" issues, though this is not their only, or core, parental concern. They

have to be more choosy; that is all. But if she is already expressing interest in you, don't worry about

that part. She has made that choice. The next step is honesty about your intentions, a gesture which many single

But that is not to say the occasional lover

wouldn't be a welcome, exciting diversion, as Peachy said so well. Single moms are not as desperate for daddies as

one might suppose, as they have to get very skilled on their own right away. They usually become

confident enough in their parenting; love their kids enough; and have high enough self esteem; to be very choosy

about who they see as parental candidates.
    Excellent post

Quote Originally Posted by Ash
    I'll help you tie

your shoes Peachy. Go ahead, bend over.
    Heh - I meant in a fatherly sort of way. Wrong girl, wrong

thread, Ashie.

Phero Guru

Default none

Picture yourself as a

single father, do you become sexless?

Hey, take my

advice with as much salt as you deem necessary. Ultimately I can only speak of what I have experienced, and I happen

to have known two single mum's that have been messed around by guys looking for an easy lay (which is one of the

factors causing one of my best friends to be involved with drugs, in a very bad way). I didn't understand that it

was a requirement to waffle on about how any statements regarding these types of situations are going to be

generalisations, I thought it was obvious. There will always be exceptions; she could want a quick shag herself, she

might want a fu** buddy, yada yada yada, she might even just want a friend.

If *I* were in Ian's shoes, I wouldn't pursue. The bottom line for me would be to avoid any

disruption to the family, and I don't believe that involvement with a single mother of two could be anything but

disruptive - depending, of course, upon the situation.

Banned User

Fantastic, JustPeachy!

It's so cool of you to take the time to share such great advice with these guys. The sad part is, only a few are

going to listen....the rest are going to continue getting all of their information from the Dr. ScrewEmHard

manual.
    Uhhhhhhh yeah Elana, where is this "screwemhard manual", I'd like to pass some around.

Phero Pro

For cryin out loud. He hardly knows

the women. She will probably blow him off. He only talked to her once.

Many, many, single mothers are

shagging everynight of the week and twice on Sundays. Many married women are shagging other men besides their

husbands. Many unmarried women are screwing their brains out all the time. And guess what, many women choose not to

engage in sexual relations at all for a myriad of reasons. God Bless them.

Happyman just needs confidence in

himself. He'll get that from talking to different women. He will find that there will be as many different women as

there are stars in the universe. He will learn from his mistakes. I know he will succeed. Just learn to relax around

women, be good at conversation,particually listening. Don't come across as needy and make it clear that you are

also busy with your studies. Happyman is on it!

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    Happy, single

mom's might well be less likely to hand out a phone number to a stranger, even one they want to fuck (though

I have received my share of such numbers). That is because they have to protect their children in various ways, and

may prefer to keep more of the control over who comes into their "inner realm". Kids sometimes answer phones. And

people with phone numbers have the power to call at any hour they choose (potentially disturbing the home routine),

and could maybe even look up an address. Single moms also tend to be more concerned to avoid a constant parade of

But that is not to say the occasional lover

wouldn't be a welcome, exciting diversion, as Peachy said so well. Single moms are not as desperate for daddies as

one might suppose, as they have to get very skilled on their own right away. They usually become

confident enough in their parenting; love their kids enough; and have high enough self esteem; to be very choosy

about who they see as parental candidates.
    j
    Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself! You would

think you were a single parent woman!! Thanks Dr. for your keen insight!! Now, do you know where that "screwemhard "

book is that Elana is talking about?

Single

Mom's are relationship based. The odds of her just wanting a wild fling are very slim.
    Wow, you're serious

about that aren't you. I have a hard time believing that you actually have any real experience w/ single moms.

This assumption is surely one of the things that worked against you in this situation.

I

don't think it's for me.
    What...a wild fling? Weren't you the one who said....
    Well not

to be a jerk about it but I could care less about her kids liking me. I am not planning on sleeping with them. I

would'nt even be thinking about that aspect of it all....Remember I said I wasn't looking for anything

serious.
    You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a fv<k, 'cause I make 'em pay for it.-Sagacious1420

You have

a LOT to learn about single mommies!
    Ain't it the truth.
    You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a fv<k, 'cause I make 'em pay for it.-Sagacious1420

Well, Deb, I was going to

thank you for the compliment and mention that I've worked with a lot of single moms and known a lot. But it looks

you've been "banned", for some reason unknown to me, despite your high reputation. So I'll just hang out here and

be confused.

Best of fortune...

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    If you're

uneasy or don't plan on taking care of someone's kids then you better forget about it.
    Why assume that

she's looking for a substitute daddy? Who says she doesn't wanna just use ya and then kick ya to the curb when

sh'e sone w/ ya.

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    The number one thing in her life are her children, you come in second.
    Okay, I'll give ya that much. But when she's horny, she's horny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information