Close

Stranger

Talking experiment - no hits - advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi,

i just received my order today. heh. thanks for the wonderful customer service and response.

1 bottle AE/m

bottle TE/m
    1 bottle PI/m
    1 bottle SOE
    1 bottle NPA

i am from asia. tropical country. hot and humid. i am a

small sized guy. skinny. 1.75m tall and weighs around 55kg. shy around women but have no problems chatting with

them.

as you can see, the temperature here is on the high side. humid. and we perspire a lot.

i tried the

following with no hits today. i am willing to be a guinea pig to test and experiment with the products to see what

factors affect the pheromones, be it weather, skin or clothes or hair applications, amount and product (-none or

-nol) that will achieve the maximum response.

1st experiment: 2 drops AE/m behind ears. one on each side. 1

spray TE/m on neck below adam's apple. went to a shopping mall with mostly asian women. no hits. although i was

walking as per normal, smiling and having a mild headache.

went home and soap showered.

2nd experiment:

decided to try only one product to see the effect. 2 drops AE/m behind ears. one on each side. 2 drops AE/m on neck

below adam's apple. 2 drops AE/m on wrist spread out evenly on both wrists. covered with my favourite aftershave on

my face. went to another shopping mall with a mixture of caucasian and asian women. no hits.

i am going to

experiment some more tomorrow. i am willing to listen to the advice of the veterans and experts here to test out the

pheromones. either standalone or a mixture. will post the results on this thread.

anyone who is interested to

find out the effects of pheromones on women (asian or caucasian) in a tropical, humid asian country please advice

and i will test out the mixture and post the results.

note: as the weather is humid and hot here, we soap shower

at least once and usually twice a day.

thanks for any advice and help.

Hi and welcome.
    I live in a Humid

and Hot area as well, like you I find it very difficult not to shower a minimum of twice or even three times

daily.

Some guys suggest not showering at all for days at a time to build up your natural mones, to me this

is a bit extream.

On some occasions I simply rinse off without soap for my second shower, I also stop using

commercial deodarants instead using a combination of essential oils like sandlewood, ylang ylang, cinnamon, neroli

etc..

Reading these fourms might give you some insight, start slow and experiment is my

advice.

DCW

Try about 6cm of SOE on each side of

your neck and about 3cm rubbed between your wrists. Wear this for the whole day. If nothing happens, try a little

more on the 2nd day. If nothing, a little more on the 3rd day and etc..
    Stick with the same product for at least

1 week. And don't play with combos until you've seen results with stand-alones.

Banned User

dude chineze chickz dig these

stuff .. you gotta be doing something wrong .. mm try mixing SOE and TE with a ratio of mm i dunno say 5:2 or

something .. keep trying bro don't give up and yah kill the fear of saying hi ("fear is fear itself ") i mean

go up to a lady and say hi how'z the weather and stuff.. i'm no xpert but theres some pointer .. and yah try

applyin the stuff on your wrist neck and temple area ..
    hope this help

I tend to be extremly shy/quite

when I am out in public, But I have found if I put a drop of AE/m on my mustache I tend to open up alot, and can

even get a lil cocky at times. Tho I do have to be careful cause if someone does something that pisses me off, It

shows ALOT more. I am less able to hold in how I feel. Sometimes I dont put a full drop on, I just kinda dab the

dropper on my mustache (not squeezing) until I get a nice smell of it there. I know this probobly wont get you the

hits your looking for but may wanna give it a shot and see if it doesnt help your moods some which in turn may help

with your hits.
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Banned User

so how'did it go bro? give us

some feedback

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by kossBass
    so how'did it

go bro? give us some feedback
    going out now and experiment on the SOE first.

6cm on each side of my

neck and 3cm rubbed between my wrists. will post the results later when i am back.

Stranger

Default hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.
    Try about 6cm

of SOE on each side of your neck and about 3cm rubbed between your wrists. Wear this for the whole day. If nothing

happens, try a little more on the 2nd day. If nothing, a little more on the 3rd day and etc..
    Stick with the same

product for at least 1 week. And don't play with combos until you've seen results with stand-alones.
    ok.

results: no hits. but the ppl i had contact with seem much more friendlier than usual. the sales staff at a shop i

visited seem to smile and were more helpful towards me than the other customers.

i am going to increase the

application tomorrow and see the results.

OK. Great start!

I

don’t think increasing the dosage will give you different results. But I encourage to try it out for yourself. (We

can only give suggestions. YOU are the best authority on what works best for YOU.)

After you establish

an optimum dosage for yourself there are two options open to you:

Option A - Experiment with how far

women’s friendliness and helpfulness can take you. See if you can get them to do small favors for you. See if they

laugh at your jokes. If it’s appropriate for your culture, see how they respond to a friendly hand on the shoulder.

In my experience, SOE erases “personal space” and you can get very close to women — especially on the dance

floor. So I recommend visiting a few dance clubs and dancing with a few women.

Option B - Experiment with

getting more attention for yourself. Beginning with the optimum SOE dosage that you’ve established for yourself add

one dab of TE between your wrists (unscrew the top and use that little straw). Then go out and see if there’s any

change. If not, try one dab on each wrist on the next day. If nothing, try a SMALL dab of NPA on the third day.

Etc.

Either way. Take it SLOW.
    Best of luck and keep us posted.

Thread Information