Close

Stranger

Post Dont stop doing the good things that you're doing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I notice that a lot of Pheromone users are expecting the pheromones to do all of the the work for them.

So what they do is stop all of the good things they were doing prior to using 'mones. Lets say that your "game" is

at bout 80% out of 100% before the application of mones(100% lets is hugh hefner status.) Lets also say that the use

of pheromones would add 10%-20% to your "game". Thats fine and dandy if you keep doing the things that put your

"game" at 80%. On the other hand if stop doing some or all of the things that put your game at 80% you may end up

with less game than your started with, and a post that reads "Mones just dont work for me..help!!" Before I started

using mones, I had no shame in approaching women. I would initiate eye contact as well as conversations and because

of that have had more than my share of Pre-synthetic pheromone use, sex...."Game" if you will. When I first started

using mones I stopped doing about 50% of the things I used to do before I discovered Pheromones. I stopped

approaching women expecting them to smell the mones and do all the work. I also stopped initiating conversations..

Lets say the pheromones added about 20% to my "game". Lets also say that Pre-Pheromone use ,my game was at 60%.

Well I was only using about half of that 60%,when I was out and about wearing pheromones. So my game was actually at

about 50%, 10% less than I started with. I was starting to think the mones werent working for me. Well after a while

I would still apply the mones but would just forget the fact that I had them on. I went back to the old me and

brought my natural 60% game in every encounter. Well now I believe my game is at or above 80%. Im noticing a huge

difference in the way that women and men treat me every where I go. Alot of flirting and "Whatever you want to do

attitudes" from women. As for the men , respect is all I get. So Im not going to drag this out any longer, I just

wanted to tell you guys to keep doing the good things that you were doing before you started using pheromones...I

believe that then, and only then will your game reach its full potential.

Just a little food for

thought....Ill let yall do the dishes

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

...good post, but my head

hurts from all that math!
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Good post; interesting way to look

at it. I think I recall Swinger breaking it down in a similar fashion way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothap
    ....Ill let

yall do the dishes
    Better yet, Telly, let's break the dishes and do a little dance!

Enlightened One

Similar to the Pi of the human

body and what was attractive and not attractive in men and women and to gay people in the head/hip/face/waist ratio

lol

Good post.

Thread Information