Close

Default Nice day for hits!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It was great. Not only

is this the day before prom but I recieved alotta hits today in school but mostly at the dentist. Now the dentist I

go to has some of the hottest assistants and receptionists I have seen. From the second I walk in this cute high

school girl(with her father) makes eye contact with me and looks dazed and stares at me while I'm at the front desk

confirming my appointment. The father does nothing but smiles at me which was kind of freaky. The best hit was when

I was leaving and had to make another appointment. It was this one hot receptionist maybe in her early 30s and

another nice one who was certainly over 40. You could see them just raping me with their eyes and giving off some of

the most blatant signals of attraction in body movement and facial expressions. It might help that I look like I'm

25 even though I just turned 18 and also that I'm 6'4" but I never got reactions like this before using

pheromones.

Tommorow night is prom and I'm gonna carry my bottle of Max Attraction with me just in case.

I'm hoping I get good results at Prom and the after, after, after parties that are gonna be popping up. I applied 2

drops to my clothing, 1 drop spread across my upper lip, and 1 drop split on both sides of my cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    It was great. Not only

is this the day before prom but I recieved alotta hits today in school but mostly at the dentist. Now the dentist I

go to has some of the hottest assistants and receptionists I have seen. From the second I walk in this cute high

school girl(with her father) makes eye contact with me and looks dazed and stares at me while I'm at the front desk

confirming my appointment. The father does nothing but smiles at me which was kind of freaky. The best hit was when

I was leaving and had to make another appointment. It was this one hot receptionist maybe in her early 30s and

another nice one who was certainly over 40. You could see them just raping me with their eyes and giving off some of

the most blatant signals of attraction in body movement and facial expressions. It might help that I look like I'm

25 even though I just turned 18 and also that I'm 6'4" but I never got reactions like this before using

pheromones.

Tommorow night is prom and I'm gonna carry my bottle of Max Attraction with me just in case. I'm

hoping I get good results at Prom and the after, after, after parties that are gonna be popping up. I applied 2

drops to my clothing, 1 drop spread across my upper lip, and 1 drop split on both sides of my cheeks.

Great hit storie, hope you have fun, at your prom.

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Haha. Prom is 5 hours away, just got

home from school. Quick question though. I plan to apply my pheros before prom which starts at 7:30, with all the

sweating and other scents that will be in the air should I reapply the pheromones or stay with the original

application all night? The pheromone I have is not mixed with oil so it won't last as long right, so should I apply

the mones to my tuxedo to avoid it going away faster on my skin?

Groooooovey! I may be new but

some of you guys really need help in using pheromones. Sito, if you need tips I suggest you send a PM my way, I

think I can help you out much more than what those above have said. Start an application in your arm pits and go

light or don't wear deodorant. I have spoken.

- Jake

Quote Originally Posted by JAKE87
    Groooooovey! I

may be new but some of you guys really need help in using pheromones. Sito, if you need tips I suggest you send a PM

my way, I think I can help you out much more than what those above have said. Start an application in your arm pits

and go light or don't wear deodorant. I have spoken.

- Jake
    Are you serious?

( or DON'T use deodorant?.. )
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Well I had a good night at prom and

the mones seemed to be working good! I went alone to prom to keep my options open and all the cats at prom where

envious of me for some reason. I had a tux that no one else had and I was probably one of the best dressed there. I

would walk by tables or a group of people and have girls just dogging me with their dates standing right next to

them! Not only was I being extremely noticed by everyone but the pheromones seemed to put me in a good and relaxed

mood as well. I didn't feel scared or nervous about rolling in there which was something I used to have a problem

with. In the limo it was even better because I was the only single in there with the rest of my boys and their dates

were glued to me for the whole ride!

In the end I had a good night but it was kind of ruined because there

were no after parties! its all good though because I plan to put the pheromones to the test again when I go to the

big graduation party thats gonna pop off in two weeks. I'll be reportin back with the results from that event.

Enlightened One

Pheromones are concentrated

aspects of BO brenda - though showering often removes the bacteria and the bad BO as opposed to the good pheromone

BO compounds.

Thread Information