Close

Stranger

Default Using same dosage constantly? (And possible hit story)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is there any effect to using a constant dosage of mones every day?

What I mean is, if I

were to wear 1 dab TE one day, maybe 2 the next, and 3 the next, am I not giving myself long enough to "grow" into

the scent? Sorry, I know I'm horrible at explaining things. But anyways, since I got my TE, I've been trying

random applications every day to see if I can find one that works (like 4 sprays one day to try an OD, and a couple

dabs the next). I'm haven't had any luck so far, and I was wondering if I just need to try out a certain dosage

for more than just one day to get effective results (to allow other people like my classmates to get used to my new

scent).

Today I decided to try the "less is more" route. I wore 1 dab of TE (covered with Tommy Hilfiger

aftershave) on my neck pulse points, and 1 drop AE split between jaw/both cheeks. In science, we were gathered

around a table getting materials for an experiment, and one guy said "OK somebody smells like really bad BO." I'm

not sure if it was me, cause I only used 1 dab of TE, and covered it too. But the girl next to me said "yeah I smell

it too," but she was standing kinda close to me, like she didn't think I was the one that smelled bad. When I was

counting some materials on the scale, I had trouble getting to the exact weight I needed, and she was standing next

to me saying stuff like, "oh almost!" In kind of a flirty voice. I dunno if this was a hit or if she's just

friendly that way.

Anyways sorry to bore you I'm still looking for my first hit, and I think TE can give

me it if I learn to use it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by boardguy17
    Is there any

effect to using a constant dosage of mones every day?

What I mean is, if I were to wear 1 dab TE one day,

maybe 2 the next, and 3 the next, am I not giving myself long enough to "grow" into the scent? Sorry, I know I'm

horrible at explaining things. But anyways, since I got my TE, I've been trying random applications every day to

see if I can find one that works (like 4 sprays one day to try an OD, and a couple dabs the next). I'm haven't had

any luck so far, and I was wondering if I just need to try out a certain dosage for more than just one day to get

effective results (to allow other people like my classmates to get used to my new scent).

Today I decided to

try the "less is more" route. I wore 1 dab of TE (covered with Tommy Hilfiger aftershave) on my neck pulse points,

and 1 drop AE split between jaw/both cheeks. In science, we were gathered around a table getting materials for an

experiment, and one guy said "OK somebody smells like really bad BO." I'm not sure if it was me, cause I only used

1 dab of TE, and covered it too. But the girl next to me said "yeah I smell it too," but she was standing kinda

close to me, like she didn't think I was the one that smelled bad. When I was counting some materials on the scale,

I had trouble getting to the exact weight I needed, and she was standing next to me saying stuff like, "oh almost!"

In kind of a flirty voice. I dunno if this was a hit or if she's just friendly that way.

Anyways sorry to

bore you I'm still looking for my first hit, and I think TE can give me it if I learn to use it

correctly.
    Doesn't seem like enough to go on to actually classify it as a hit.
    However see if she

comes to you again next class. I wouldn't go right up to her first.
    Ian

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Talking

Today I decided to

try the "less is more" route. I wore 1 dab of TE (covered with Tommy Hilfiger aftershave) on my neck pulse points,

and 1 drop AE split between jaw/both cheeks. In science, we were gathered around a table getting materials for an

experiment, and one guy said "OK somebody smells like really bad BO." I'm not sure if it was me, cause I only used

1 dab of TE, and covered it too. But the girl next to me said "yeah I smell it too," but she was standing kinda

close to me, like she didn't think I was the one that smelled bad. When I was counting some materials on the scale,

I had trouble getting to the exact weight I needed, and she was standing next to me saying stuff like, "oh almost!"

In kind of a flirty voice. I dunno if this was a hit or if she's just friendly that way.

Hey

Boardguy.... It very well could have been that somebody DID have a slight case of BO I don't think 1 dab of

TE/m with as cover would be too noticable.
    Try using the same dosage for a week... washing the aplication points

every day with antibacterial soap. And don't over-analyze everything... try and forget that you're wearing the

mones and just go about your day.... You'll be able to judge how people react to you a bit better when they're

not constantly under the microscope.

Good luck,

Goss
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Stranger

Thumbs up

Just be yourself and act with a

Bit more confidence.
    Don't look for sudden reactions. many times females Take about 5 minutes to really

notice That she is attracted to you while having a conversation being exposed to
    Pheromones.
    Try to be as

friendly as possible with as many girls as you can because that will give you popularity and also expose you to many

more
    Girls. Those moves will result in more hits.
    Do not concentrate in only one girl and
    Don't always go

after the most beautiful
    Because that is one of the most common
    Mistake we make.
    All of us go after the few

most beautiful girls
    And don't even notice the ones that are not as beautiful but like us and still look

good.

Man of La Pancha

Quote Originally Posted by librito
    Just be

yourself and act with a
    Bit more confidence.
    Don't look for sudden reactions. many times females Take about 5

minutes to really
    notice That she is attracted to you while having a conversation being exposed to
    Pheromones.

Try to be as friendly as possible with as many girls as you can because that will give you popularity and also

expose you to many more
    Girls. Those moves will result in more hits.
    Do not concentrate in only one girl

and
    Don't always go after the most beautiful
    Because that is one of the most common
    Mistake we make.
    All of us

go after the few most beautiful girls
    And don't even notice the ones that are not as beautiful but like us and

still look good.
    Note: Take out the word -mones, and it is still sound advice...

Thread Information