Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Experiment Number Two

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Scene: Meeting an ex gf (from years ago) at her house. Very fine.

Experiment: \"OD\" on pheros to see what happens (cause I don\'t really care what happens; I\'d like her to be all over me, but if it repels her- no big deal at all).

Dosage: 4 drops of PI on sweater. 2 sprays of TE on collar of t-shirt underneath. 1 spray of Andro 4.2 on back of head (hair). Very little regular cologne.

Result: After some talking and catching up- we were ALL over each other. It was definitely ON.

Conclusion: I don\'t know if the pheros did anything positive or not, but I do know that ODing (if what I did is considered ODing) did NOT have a negative effect on her.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Experiment Number Two

well 12 sprays of sandlewood edge and two of andro 8.4 today same responses extremly positive

Hi,
    It is largely a cultural thing with the OD level. Here in Japan, she would call the police on you. ;-) Just kidding, but they are BO conscious over here.

When I was in Germany, I had a girlfriend who would literally stick here nose in my armpit and go berzerk. I was in my late 20s then; freaked me out, to tell the truth.

Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Im using way more than normal just to experiment a little bit to provide some data for the forum. Food for thought. Here in australia it seems to be neither here nor there as far as ODing on pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul, I\'m in the USA- and I\'ve come to the same conclusion here.

But I\'m going to keep experimenting.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I\'m in Mexico and had a bad experience when overdosing -if that is overdosing... after reading how much you put on yourselves, I feel like a phero wimp [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]-

I used 3 sprays of TE, 1 spray of Attraction and 2 dabs of AE... and five minutes later I was on a bus.

A teenage girl could not stand the smell. She inmediately tried to open the window, and her mom (a female around her 50\'s) tell her: YES, OPEN IT, NOW! However, the window was stuck, and she couldn\'t open the window, so they were stuck in the phero smell
    [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

The teenage girl was then glimpsing me, but after a while she turned all around to see me, with an face expression like saying \"What the hell is wrong with you\". I just smiled at her (what else could I do? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] )

The female teenager and her mom were in the seat in front of me. But, curiosly, there were two female american tourist girls (around 20-25) in the seat back to me. They didn\'t have any reaction at all!!! just as if nobody were in the front seat [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

So I think there are too many factors to account in order to evaluate the reactions to overdosing, but one thing for sure is that not everyone is going to react the same way...

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Good story, Astroboy!

I\'m not sure what to make of that. I guess ODing can be bad news in a closed, confined environment like a bus.

Or maybe you just stink.
    (joking! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: El_Latino ]

**DONOTDELETE**

To get through to some women though you need to overdose [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] then they get the message and their face lights up. I guess their brains wake up to [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] .

Thread Information