A few years ago I experimented with wearing human pheromones but decided to quite using them for a while because

they made me think about sex and seducing woman too much whereas I wanted to concentrate on my academic career.

They also messed-up a perfectly good non-sexual friendship I had with a woman.

Anyway, I went to the movie

theatre today by myself. I 'randomly' sat down behind a woman. Throughout the movie there was this kind of

pleasant smell and I couldn't quite thinking about sex. I also had this urge to hit on the woman in front of me.

She wasn't sitting with anybody. There was another guy alone a couple seats down from her. I thought they might

be together, but it was peculiar that they were sitting apart. I thought that maybe she was wearing pheromones and

the guy she was 'with' was sitting away from her because he knew this and also knew that its impossible to focus

on a movie when you are right next to somebody who is overdosing on human pheromones. After the movie I saw that

guy leave and her stay and I followed him out to make sure the coast was clear because I didn't want to be involved

in any jealous lover game involving synthetic human pheromones. I mean, we were the only 3 seemingly single people

in the whole theatre, so if he was leaving I wanted to make sure it was for real and not some game. When I saw that

he was not only out of the theatre but walking down the hall toward the exit or the restrooms, I went back. She was

still there, the last person in the theatre. There are at least two bars that share a parking lot with the theatre,

so I said "Excuse me, could I buy you a drink?" She looked unceratin but didn't respond. I asked, "Are you with

somebody?" She said. "I'm married." I didn't wait around to find out if this was an open marriage. She was

older than me, and I was cognizant that I was being manipulated with pheromones, and I've never been one much for

adultery. So I said, "I'm sorry," and walked out. After I used the restroom I saw her walk out of the main

entrance of the building. She gave me a somewhat inviting look. After that I was just pissed off. I knew I was

being manipulated with human pheromes into flirting with a woman I would not normally be interested in. Now I

can't quite thinking about sex. I'm going to have to go jerk off now. This not-particularly-good-looking older

married woman wearing pheromones has completely fucked up my orderly asexual world. Damn it. Bitch.