Close

Phero Dude

Thumbs up Healing Crystals...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anybody out

there know anything about using crystals. I just got a book but I'm a total novice, so if anyone has any

accumulated wisdom it would be great to read it...Also while I was standing at the check out line I noticed this

tacky thing from Glade, so I bought it. Its this thing where you attach it to one of the air vents in your car &

its like a holder dispenser with a bottle of scented oil with a wick coming out of it to disperse the scent

molecules. So I added 3 drops of NPA as an experiment. Not sure what will come of it if anything but any

noteworthy results I'll post...

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    Does anybody out

there know anything about using crystals. I just got a book but I'm a total novice, so if anyone has any

accumulated wisdom it would be great to read it...Also while I was standing at the check out line I noticed this

tacky thing from Glade, so I bought it. Its this thing where you attach it to one of the air vents in your car &

its like a holder dispenser with a bottle of scented oil with a wick coming out of it to disperse the scent

molecules. So I added 3 drops of NPA as an experiment. Not sure what will come of it if anything but any

noteworthy results I'll post...

So the experiment is what exactly? You're trying to see

if you start getting attracted to your car?

Phero Dude

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp
    So the experiment

is what exactly? You're trying to see if you start getting attracted to your car?
    I drive like a

maniac so I want to see if it will cut down on speeding tickets... Or when I cruise the strip trawling for babes

all I have to do is roll down the window & they'll come pouring in

Mainly I just wanted to see what its

like to have mones coming from another source other than myself for a change...I didn't want to do that to some

unsuspecting person like some people on here do...anyway theres been no change in the love life of my car...no

alluring Porsche, no prim & proper Aston Martin has come to take my love away from me....

Thanks! That clears things up.

Not a bad idea actually if you're planing on tooling the strip with the windows down. Do people still tool the

strip? Does that make me sound ancient? We used to tool the "Gut" where I lived. If you were really cool, meaning

you had a really cool ride, you'd just park on the side of the street with the hood up so everybody could see how

big your engine was. That was supposed to mean something too. If you got lucky and hooked up (can't remember what

we called it back then), you'd drive out to the "spot" to make out. If you got really, really lucky you'd get to

second base. But you'd tell everyone that you got to third. Later that night you'd head down to the A&W. EVERYBODY

would be there. Fries were .10, a shake was.15 and a burger was .25. Gas was .45 and a pack of cigs was .35 and Kim

Tishb*** was the first girl I ever made out with. She was 18 and I was 15 1/2. She was major HOT !!! All 5' 2" ,

108 lbs. of her. I don't know why she took a liking to me, I was such a goofy looking geek, but she did. She had

her own apartment! How cool was that? I used to go over and we'd sit down together on the couch. She'd turn the

three-way lamp down to the lowest setting, take off her engagement ring and set it on the table and we'd just start

kissing. We'd kiss for hours. I don't think I ever even tried to get to second base with her. We just kissed.

God it was heaven! One night there was a knock on the door. She put her ring back on and turned the lights back up

and opened the door. It was her fiance. I politely excused myself. The next day at work, at the A&W where I had met

her, her best friend handed me a note from Kim. That was it. I never saw her again.

Phero Dude

Cool story BG, those were the

days .10 fries .45 gas...thanks for sharing it

Thread Information