Close

Exclamation Acqua Di Gio by Armani

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sup everyone? I

gotta question. I have been using Acqua Di Gio as my primary cologne for a while now and I love the scent. I get

compliments from girls when I'm wearing it alone without pheromones. My question is if this cologne has traces of

pheromones already in it? it could possibly explain why I'm possibly ODing with pheromones when I use Acqua Di Gio

as my cover scent for the pheromones.

I need to know soon because I have a date tommorow with a girl I met

while I wearing just the Acqua Di Gio alone a few weeks back and I'm thinking of using pheromones with it but I

don't want to make a the mistake of ODing. Thanks in advance.

cuddlebear

I don't believe Acqua De Gio

has any pheromone content .. I have smelled it and don't detect any of the mone odors I'm used to .. also most

commercially available colognes that have mones go out of their way to point out the fact in their advertising .. I

would think that it would be totally safe to use Acqua as a cover scent for whatever mone mix you are using ... if

it weren't for Chikara, which is my favorite scent bar none, I might even try it ...

Cuddles

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebear
    I don't believe

Acqua De Gio has any pheromone content .. I have smelled it and don't detect any of the mone odors I'm used to ..

also most commercially available colognes that have mones go out of their way to point out the fact in their

advertising .. I would think that it would be totally safe to use Acqua as a cover scent for whatever mone mix you

are using ... if it weren't for Chikara, which is my favorite scent bar none, I might even try it ...

Cuddles
    Man, oh man, I love the smell of aqua di gio, it just lingers and is so pleasant. It is nice to

get in a guys car and smell it also, even if he is not in it. It just makes you want to take a deep breath.

[sigh]

Its a great scent. How does the

Chikara smell? what can it be compared to? and thanks for the help.

cuddlebear

I'm not good at describing

scents but I'll try ... Chikara is very subtle, not at all overpowering in my opinion, I personally like it so much

that I've used nothing else since I've got my hands on it. I find that when I get a little bit on my finger, I

keep whiffing my finger and always find it enjoyable and relaxing ... it's a little like Le Male, but I prefer it

over Le Male hands down .. that is just my opinion ... Acqua has many female fans, as Deb's post shows, so you

probably would do well with either ...

Hope this helps

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goodthang
    I

too am using Chikara almost exclusively. Whenever I do change up, I use Pheros(which I also just love, thanks Doc).

I'm thinking of discarding all my other colognes, which include Chrome, Rochas Man, Cool Water, and Realm. Well, I

might hold on to the Realm...
    I bought a bottle or some Ralph Lauren cologne about a week before

Pheros was announced, and immediately wish I had waited after trying Pheros. Then Chikara so soon after that. I've

been favoring Chikara right now, to be able to give a good report on the questionnaire and since Pheros is a limited

quantity but since getting those two, I haven't touched the RL Silver.

Didn't even bother to shop for

colognes while on vacation, like I intended. Just didn't think I would use them at all right now until after the

newness of the two Love Scent products wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    Sup everyone? I gotta question. I have been using Acqua Di Gio as my primary cologne for a while now and I love the scent. I get compliments from girls when I'm wearing it alone without pheromones. My question is if this cologne has traces of pheromones already in it? it could possibly explain why I'm possibly ODing with pheromones when I use Acqua Di Gio as my cover scent for the pheromones.

I need to know soon because I have a date tommorow with a girl I met while I wearing just the Acqua Di Gio alone a few weeks back and I'm thinking of using pheromones with it but I don't want to make a the mistake of ODing. Thanks in advance.

Aqua de gio, is great. But my bottle is empty now. Have been using it for a long time as cover scent.

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Thread Information