Close

Default SOE is great to make people comfortable, but I need more

visit-red-300x50PNG
    1. SOE really makes people relaxed around you. It even relaxes you and makes you feel as if you

can just talk to anyone. Does anyone notice that? However I can't really smell it??? Can you? I got the scented

version Hmmm?
    -This I need when I'm out and about-

2. Although SOE does wonders to relax you and make you

feel at ease I need a sexual side to it. I tried TE Arouser by itself today and wasn't impressed. I also got

Pheros. I haven't tried it. Is Pheros a sexual formula???
    I hear it seems inticing and inviting with a sexual

aura to it. Is this so?
    Because I want to try and mix it with SOE for the sexual stimulant I may be lacking with

just SOE alone. Good idea or doesn't these two mix so hot?
    Give me your thoughts on SOE and Pheros in

general.

Thanks so much everyone,
    I really

appreciate all your SOE and Pheros general input,

Happyman

Quote Originally Posted by happyman
    1. SOE really

makes people relaxed around you. It even relaxes you and makes you feel as if you can just talk to anyone. Does

anyone notice that? However I can't really smell it??? Can you? I got the scented version Hmmm?
    -This I need

when I'm out and about-

2. Although SOE does wonders to relax you and make you feel at ease I need a sexual

side to it. I tried TE Arouser by itself today and wasn't impressed. I also got Pheros. I haven't tried it. Is

Pheros a sexual formula???
    I hear it seems inticing and inviting with a sexual aura to it. Is this so?
    Because

I want to try and mix it with SOE for the sexual stimulant I may be lacking with just SOE alone. Good idea or

doesn't these two mix so hot?
    Give me your thoughts on SOE and Pheros in general.

Thanks so much everyone,
    I really appreciate all your SOE and Pheros general

input,

Happyman

How much TE/m have you been using ?? did you use spray or dabs ??

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Actually I sprayed it onto my

index finger and rubbed it into the pulse points onto my neck and on my wrists. Like 2 and 1/2 total sprays. LOL You

know I just got back from the Grocery store and the lady in line was really talkative next to me. She was a

black(someone said just say white or black instead of African American so I hope I am being politically correct and

I surely mean no disrepect) lady. I notice black females are more responsive when wearing mones. Then the girl who I

know is interested in me was hanging around much more than ever and wouldn't let me go. It is 3 a.m. here and she

works Midnights at Giant Eagle. So I guess I did get some attention. Also I blew it in the bookstore today where I

go to study. I started talking to this girl about Tom Petty and We laughed and joked for a while while her

girlfriends became totaly silent as in "I think they like each other". Then she asked where the bathroom was and I

told her and she stayed and was looking around for a second and then it hit me right after (hindsight=20/20) I could

of walked with her to show her where the bathrooms are.
    Ok so I don't like TE Arouser because it smells alchohol

like when I spray it.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Happyman....

I've

noticed that mixing Soe/m with Pheros actually cuts the scent of Pheros in half and it simply doesn't last nearly

as long I do think that the mones combine very well, but you'll need to apply them seperately in different

places so the scents will stay intact longer.

Good luck.

Goss
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

WKM1 (unscented version),

Pheros and A1 together are a good sexual combo, I think. Just 3:1 Pheros/NPA probably is too.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Phero Dude

DST where are we on the timeline

for shipping the new batch of Pheros...Did you ever get the bottles?

Whats AI? Do you mean AE?

Anyway, nobody really answered my question on what the difference between Pheros and SOE really is or what each is

designed for. Is it possible to get sexual hits alone with SOE or are those rare?
    Ian

Whats AI? Do you mean

AE? Anyway, nobody really answered my question on what the difference between Pheros and SOE really is or what each

is designed for. Is it possible to get sexual hits alone with SOE or are those rare?

Ian
    I've had 2 sexual hits wearing SOE alone but it's really rare I think. Pheros is more of a

fragrance (that's supposed to awaken your senses) but with less Pheromone in the bottle. I haven't read any

sexual hits being caused by Pheros yet. Try a combination of the two (SOE and Pheros) to see how that works.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Quote Originally Posted by jose
    I've had 2 sexual

hits wearing SOE alone but it's really rare I think. Pheros is more of a fragrance (that's supposed to awaken your

senses) but with less Pheromone in the bottle. I haven't read any sexual hits being caused by Pheros yet. Try a

combination of the two (SOE and Pheros) to see how that works.
    Just put on Phero's alone. Going to

the bookstore. That is like a perfect place to try out the pheromones. Pheros has neat packaging lol. It is like I

don't know a magic love potion or something you know with the waxed cork and look of the bottle. I'll report back

later. By the way how much Pheros do you apply?
    I put on a dab on my pulse points on my neck and a dab in my hair

and around my ears on each side of my head so that's like 4 1/2 dabs total. Is that around the norm?

I really appreciate all the input.
    Please keep it

coming.

Dunno if you mentioned what

products you have, but I've always found that balancing off SOE with a very NONE heavy product unleashes it's full

potential.

NPA works well for this. My own experience suggest that you get the 'chilled out' deal that SOE

provides, except with a wonderful Sexual undercurrent (not incredibly overt, but enough to make the step between

'friends' and 'bedfellows')

Or you could grow a beard. (manly men have beards. What do you mean, you

don't have one? Grow! Grow!)

Rinse, Spit, Repeat. etc.

Steve
    "...and from that egg, hatched a stone monkey!" (Newton)

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus
    Dunno if you

mentioned what products you have, but I've always found that balancing off SOE with a very NONE heavy product

unleashes it's full potential.

NPA works well for this. My own experience suggest that you get the

'chilled out' deal that SOE provides, except with a wonderful Sexual undercurrent (not incredibly overt, but

enough to make the step between 'friends' and 'bedfellows')

Or you could grow a beard. (manly men have

beards. What do you mean, you don't have one? Grow! Grow!)

Rinse, Spit, Repeat.

etc.

Steve
    So I take it since you reccommend a -None- product, SOE must be a -Nol- product. What

is the difference? And If I do need a None to compliment the SOE what should I get? I don't want AE. I had that and

I am sick of it. It worked OK but I never really liked the scent and you know I want a change into something more

new and scientific which seems to be the rush here. Should I make my -None- product scentless? I can't really smell

SOE and I have the scented version.
    *By the way Bookstore was dead so I had no real oppurtunities. Also I had to

sit in a corner, away from everything, because it was chilly in there being as we got a cold spell.
    *Yes SOe

seems to make people really comfortable with you and puts you realaxed and them comfortable. I love that but I need

a good sexual spark to add to it.
    Ian
    Love your input

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Whats AI? Do

you mean AE? Anyway, nobody really answered my question on what the difference between Pheros and SOE really is or

what each is designed for. Is it possible to get sexual hits alone with SOE or are those rare?

Ian
    A1 is a chem set -mone that is good for intimacy, fostering good feelings, and trust.

I am

still getting new kinds of packaging together with Pheros, but have made progress with the bottle (I think I

might have one now). So it won't be a very long time.

I had a lot of fun putting together the limited

edition of Pheros, as it was kind of a home-made, personal thing.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    A1 is a chem

set -mone that is good for intimacy, fostering good feelings, and trust.

I am still getting new kinds of

packaging together with Pheros, but have made progress with the bottle (I think I might have one now). So it

won't be a very long time.

I had a lot of fun putting together the limited edition of Pheros, as it

was kind of a home-made, personal thing.
    What is a Chem set?
    Pheros is different. Very, I don't

know....."Organic". Cool thing. Alot of it is kinda natural or herbal it seems. I am not sure it stays on you long

though. But you know, these things take time to evolve and perfect. I understand that.
    SOE just seems to make

people trusting and open to you. This is a very good trait. Getting a female to be open and trusting to you is more

than half the battle. If she is comfortable and feels open to you. All you have to do is wait for the right time and

just keep doing what your doing. If a female is open to you and very comfortable with you she will actually start

liking you. Guys are different. Like me for instance if she looks good and seems interested I am on it. LOL I guess.

Even if I don't know If she is interested I try and find out.
    But as that biker gentleman stated (he knows

what's up): If a girl is into you or interested or wants to go out with you she will let you know beleive me. She

may not exactly say "hey let's go out some time" but she will definately let you know. 20 or 30 years ago it was

different. Now, they don't hold back. She will make it very obvious to you. But you still got to do your job as a

man and initiate the date.
    Thanks for the input to all here. Is there any testimonials to SOE I can read?
    And

What's your opinion to for a mix to add a good sexual spark to SOE?

Ian

Thread Information