</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Cool idea,

you man-grabbing wench, you!

There\'s another new thing out - haven\'t tried it,yet. A South African plastic

surgeon has come up with a procedure that calls for moving this small roller over your skin that makes

micro-incisions as it goes. OUCH !!!
Lets collagen be absorbed directly into your skin without needles and

stuff. They say it can be used repeatedly on any part of the body. Home version also available. Awaiting guinea pig

reports, will update.

And a neat thing from Sally Hansen. Airbrush make-up in a can for legs. You can get away

with no tan OR nylons. Stays put, but makes one helluva mess from the overspray when you apply it. I suggest going

out on the patio or deck. Makes for a quick alternative to self-tanners.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hope you don\'t mind me butting in but I\'m wondering how women feel about Collagen. Next

month I will be opening a Website that will sell a few unique skin de-aging and antiaging products. I have the

opportunity to distribute a line of Collagen products that are micronized. The collagen is broken down to such a

small size that it easily penetrates through the epidermis to the dermis and builds up the skin from below the

surface. No needles or micro-incisions necessary. All the products I\'m selling have the same micronized,

penetrating characteristics so the Collagen will fit in nicely. I haven\'t inked the deal yet cuz I wasn\'t sure

how big the market would be for it and the initial order is a bit high. Lots of inventory to move to get the $

back.

Feedback from the L-S Babes would be greatly appreciated.

Also I\'d like to note that these Threads

about women\'s stuff really get me randy. I love the various smells of a woman. All those oils and creams and

fragrances. *sigh*. Also, women always have really cool kitchen stuff. Like those big plastic clamps that you put on

half full bags of potato chips. I love stuff like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t know much about collagen. I am pretty free from

wrinkles now, but I know that when the time comes I am using whatever the best available procedure is to defy age.

I\'ll just be certain to avoid the plastic surgeon that Melanie Griffith went to.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I thought Chester did that to her.