Close

Thread: Wondering

Default Wondering

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I ordered the beginners

special this past Saturday. And after so mych about the PCC I \"had\" to order that too! I\'m seriously cannot

wait until I get everything that I order! I use the shopping cart! which I found very \"convinient\" to shop

online first time I ever use my visa online so I was \"nervous\" but yet I had to give love-scent and fair chance

since this site seems extremly positive and effective with all the great feed back in the products.. Anyhow the

reason I\'m posting this is because I went to check my baking account today online and I see there\'s no payment

taking out for what Ive order! like I said I put in my 1st order on Saturday and the PCC last night so I would of

think at list the one from saturday should of been process by now? I\'m curious to see if someone can reply... I

live in Arizona and I didn\'t pay the fed ex or over night just the regular $4 dllrs... so this means since the

payment is not taking out yet I\'m looking into maybe getting my stuff sometime in a few weeks from now?
    Thank

you for reading
    Gnite =)

Default Re: Wondering

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I ordered the beginners special this past Saturday. And after so mych about

the PCC I \"had\" to order that too! I\'m seriously cannot wait until I get everything that I order! I use the

shopping cart! which I found very \"convinient\" to shop online first time I ever use my visa online so I was

\"nervous\" but yet I had to give love-scent and fair chance since this site seems extremly positive and effective

with all the great feed back in the products.. Anyhow the reason I\'m posting this is because I went to check my

baking account today online and I see there\'s no payment taking out for what Ive order! like I said I put in my

1st order on Saturday and the PCC last night so I would of think at list the one from saturday should of been

process by now? I\'m curious to see if someone can reply... I live in Arizona and I didn\'t pay the fed ex or

over night just the regular $4 dllrs... so this means since the payment is not taking out yet I\'m looking into

maybe getting my stuff sometime in a few weeks from now?
    Thank you for reading
    Gnite =)

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Brenda....most credit card companies won\'t actually charge you until

the order has shipped. You probably have a pending charge now, and when the order ships it will show it was charged.

Just check it again when you get your shipping notice from Love-Scent.

Ladies,

Online orders are

mostly \"real time\" these days, meaning cards are \"approved\" by your bank and put into a \"batch\"

immediately by the merchant bank system used by the vendor (in this case Love Scent) as you complete the order.

That \"batch\" is sent off from Love Scent\'s merchant system at the end of the day into an electronic jungle

from which your personal credit card transaction will generally emerge in 3 business days and appear as a debit on

your credit card account. At that point, you should be able to see it when you veiw your c card statement online as

\"LS Products\".

The bank is not aware of when we ship the product, but we make it a practise to get all

orders out the door within 24 hours, so it might seem like that.

Bruce

Thank you for the

info.. is appreciated.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    I ordered the

beginners special this past Saturday. And after so mych about the PCC I \"had\" to order that too! I\'m

seriously cannot wait until I get everything that I order! I use the shopping cart! which I found very

\"convinient\" to shop online first time I ever use my visa online so I was \"nervous\" but yet I had to give

love-scent and fair chance since this site seems extremly positive and effective with all the great feed back in the

products.. Anyhow the reason I\'m posting this is because I went to check my baking account today online and I see

there\'s no payment taking out for what Ive order! like I said I put in my 1st order on Saturday and the PCC last

night so I would of think at list the one from saturday should of been process by now? I\'m curious to see if

someone can reply... I live in Arizona and I didn\'t pay the fed ex or over night just the regular $4 dllrs... so

this means since the payment is not taking out yet I\'m looking into maybe getting my stuff sometime in a few

weeks from now?
    Thank you for reading
    Gnite =)
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bruce for

the great service he gives. He has been patient, kind, and professional. Cudos to you! Thanks

Thread Information