Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Hi Chemist, please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am currently working on a theoretical project right now - there\'s no reason for me to call and get prices from Aldrich right now. This will probably change in the near future. The price break my institution gets is something on the order of 10-70%.

Also please realize that the discussion I started a few months ago was not a solicitation to purchase the goods but merely a suggestion to those of us who would be interested in such products. I work for a government and academic institution and using my position for purposes not related to research grants is a serious conflict of interest as well as a breach of contract that could result in termination.

Even if I were to come across Androstenone or -nol in a colleages lab, I wouldn\'t dump it on myself - there\'s just something not right about doing that. I guess it\'s also why I don\'t use the Sodium Floride in the lab to treat my teeth but rather play the dentist to do it.

I would LOVE to have a kit as I proposed and as we see, others on this list also feel the same way. But the place I would obtain from would be a legit distrutor such as Bruce.

**DONOTDELETE**

what a pity. My idea was suggesting Bruce to start manufacturing such a mix-kit himself and offer it to us besides the other products he sells.
    But to find out companies providing the stuff before, calculating quantities and prices and whether or not to provide additional material to this kit. To get more into the details of a kit than just asking for it unspecifically.

Because the traditional manufacturing companies had acted relatively slow on many customers\' demands.
    Maybe my initiative was just caused by my entrepreneurial impatience. Possibly it will work using the traditional paths. Let\'s see, chemist, whether the manufacturers will react on your idea that I still consider being GREAT.
    PE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Its a shame explorer that the companies are so slow on picking up on this, we NEED the products and those that are slow off the pace will lost customers in the long run.

If any company out there is willing to make these kits then they will sell, maybe the next big boom after the internet boom will be the pheromone boom he he now there is an idea shares in phero companies i know erox corp is listed publicly, they make realm.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Hi Chemist, please

check the Androstenol thing once more. As far as I could find out, Androstenol is \"5alpha-Androst-16-en-3alpha-ol\", at the catalogue of sigm.-al. its #A7883.

Could you please once more check the prices they quote for those varying amounts for US residents. If you leave me your mail address, we could both work out a suggestion to Bruce, getting your \"test kit\" idea to start.
    I\'m sure it will be a great success for everyone and could easily start with the \'nol.

Bye for now, PE.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi . . Can u buy this pure Androstenol

product . . and where can u buy it

whats the web site ?

thanks

Phero Enthusiast

Wow - just what the doctor ordered. It would be either from Stone or Mcroy that something like this would come from!!! There\'s a possibility Bruce may also pick this product up - he has a working relationship with Sone Labs! Perfect! Just need the atomizer and diary and we got a full kit!

Phero Enthusiast

These kits are 2x the strength of PI!!! PI is 5mg/10mL or 1/2mg/10mL. These kits are available in 1 or 2mg/mL concentrations in 10 mg.

In a 10mL solution of 1mg/ml stenone vial, there is 10mg!!!! In a 10mL solution of 2mg/1mL, there is 20 mg!!!. PI only has 5mg per 10mL. These componenets are too concetrated to be directly applied onto the skin but must be mixed and diluted. If 3 drops of PI makes people run, imagina what 3 drops of something 4x more concetrated would do? Wow. Great job Phil!!!!

Hello,
    I am looking into either making up kits like this or buying them from Stone Lab. I will keep you posted.
    Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Hows this for application yesterday and the responses were crazy.

8 sprays of sandlewood edge
    2 \' of normal edge
    15 drops of alter ego (mostly neck/ some on wrists)
    6 sprays of andro 8.4
    2 or 3 drops of super musk thingy
    3 sprays of attraction

I cant remember exactly what i put on, just everything. Shit that was fucking crazy, i had a good day [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] and with mr goofy look and lots of energy i ran amok.

I know i will be given heaps for OD it but. Um it was ?????? just a one off that may have to be repeated again. And yes i had all the HBs all over me he he bye all.

**DONOTDELETE**

OK, we have a new overdose winner.

I don\'t know SPMO\'s content, so that\'s not in the numbers, but I calculate that Paul applied 691 mg of pheromones with the dosage he listed. This is about TWENTY times the high-end of the recommended dosage range.

Besides the hits, did anyone run away?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah plenty and plenty of the best hotties hovered around this was purley a test/experiment so the idea was to avoid getting laid, even at that dosage they do not rape you.

But they do get sort of silly, even the hotties [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] run away and look a sort of overthetop DIHL i had to get back into the forum top spot [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] one way of another something bigger than jambat, sorry jambat it had to be done.

It was weird and god did i sweat a lot and stunk at the end of the day, took a half hour shower.

Like i said we need some news around here, anyone wish to top paul he he.

691 mg thats almost a gram of pheromones. Shit no wonder things got stupid and crazy weird even for me.

Well that might not happen again for a while, or maybe it will. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

And this is the way you decide to do it? You had to reek! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I know a small overdose sends women running away like chickens with their head cut off but you just pushed it too the next level. What specifically made you made you say, \"Yep, this is working.\" (At scaring the chicks away that is).
    [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Better yet what made you say, \"Yep today is the day I become the OD king?\" [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Paul,
    You\'ve gone off the deep end! I *GOTTA* try that! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Maybe around the 26th or 27th I\'ll give it a shot and go roam aimlessly around the mall!

Anybody from the forum in Century III at the time will know it\'s me! Meet ya at the Orange Julius stand! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Later!

Phero Enthusiast

691 mg?????

That\'s thousands of dollars!!!!!!

5mg in PI, and that\'s $70!!!! multiply that by 100 and we got $7000. If you give me 1/10 of that, I\'ll make sure you get a sure fire hot no bullshit, no nothing!!!!!

HOLD ON!

Check for a missing decimal point on that 691.

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
    Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**

I thought the dosage was way to high, even with my application it was way into overdosage range, but it was fun and yes i did stink over the top.

But i had fun and i needed to fire things up i just got up yesterday morning and said right this is it time to make a massive run. he he [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yep, Oscar is right. I type fast and don\'t always proof and the decimal point got dropped -- it\'s --> . <-- 691 mg.

It\'s still a sh_tload of pheros. I have a hard time standing the smell of two sprays of Attraction or a single spray of TE. I don\'t think I could handle this dose without puking, or at least being really miserable!

Thread Information