Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default the new PI and -NOL thing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok so ive made the mistake of using -none, me being an 18 year old. no wonder i havent noticed any results from my gf... ok so ive read the recent posts on -nol is better for younger guys (my age) goin for girls about the same age

and this new pi thing for women...that 11 mg of -nol seems a bit scary. like matt999 said i dont wanna send out the wrong vibes, wit all that -nol and copulin on me...so i got a thought...

would it be ok to apply some new pi along with a tiny bit of some unscented/scented -none product? perhaps a little apc? the last thing i want is for my girl to talk to me like im one of her female friends (that giggle talk crap)...

Phero Dude

Default Re: the new PI and -NOL thing

But what if she starts opening up, as she does to her friends when you\'re not around.

What could THAT do for the relationship? WOW!!!

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**

A lot of us guys don\'t know how important it is to listen, especially when we\'re young, that\'s why at this age you need to take it slow in the relationship zone. This is a lesson you should learn now. When a woman opens up to you you should let her know you actually give a rat a$$. Trust me, that helps.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah the conversation thing could be good for some people who are the lone wolf types and the coups level is low i think so it would hopefully be a bit of a balance if i added a none and rone product.

Thread Information