Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Newbie here Stucked with PherX

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys

I had no idea what Pheromones where until last monday I went to the askmen website and they had a article on it and

a recommended a produt. askmen.com is a great website and have great reviews so i figured purchasing their

recommended product would be the best of all of hte others since they usually test many different ones and based on

their results they recommend the best. I did a search myself on line about this product and found some fantastic

reviews. To my suprise I found the love -escent website and the product is not even mentiond here!, this leads me to

belive that what i bought is junk since this site seems to know more about mones. does anyone know about pherx at

all?? if it works?? is it scam?? i did not get it in the mail yet...any input would be appreciated..thanks...

Default Re: Newbie here Stucked with PherX

If you

had looked carefully, you would have seen that the \"review\" was sponsored by the makers of PherX. Probably not

the best way to get a neutral review. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I

know, you are so right, I just was so excited to see that there was something that I could wear that will make me

popular with the ladies. Do you have any idea at all thought if pehrx works???....Im already tring to figure out

what product should i buy next, there are so many, I think it may be easier to get a woman to bed than to realize

what product is the best one out there. what do you think is the best product for a new guy like me? I hear AE is

good since it has 3 mones,. Is AE the best?

everybody has their favorites, no clear cut best product

you should check out the gel packets. two products

(soe and edge) come in that form, so it will give u a chance to spend just a little money at first and try out a

couple of things.

Banned User

sounds good i think i will try that, what about AE? I hear this product is great? do u know anyhting about it? and

im assuming mones worked for you, got a hit story to share?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    sounds good i think i will try that, what about AE?

I hear this product is great? do u know anyhting about it? and im assuming mones worked for you, got a hit story to

share?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

\"The best\" is a very personel thing. Depends on your

looks , body build, culture, personal body chemistry etc. Try reading around here for a while, you\'ll see various

\"bests\", all, of course, different because people are different. One thing to get out of your mind is that

pheramones are going to make women run up to you, fall on their backs and spread their legs. The results tend to be

subtle, and you need to apply normal \"dating skills\".

ae/m

comes in samples elsewhere, and i think they are coming to l-s too. I haven\'t gotten many hits from it, but some

guys do.

Carlos-

Welcome to the forum. Since you\'ve already paid for that stuff you may as well give it a try. If

you don\'t like it, then send it back for a refund. I\'m sure everyone around here would agree that Bruce only

carries the best phero products at Love-Scent and the customer service is incredible.

IMO, AE is great stuff and

was the 1st standalone product I ever used that really impressed me. The types of reactions you can expect have as

much to do w/ the product as the individual responding to them. For the most part, I\'ve found that reactions to

AE tend to be pretty subtle.

Take some time to do some reading here on the forum. If you haven\'t checked out

the Newbie Thread yet, I strongly encourage you to do so.

Like MtnJim said, don\'t expect pheros to do the work

for you. They\'ll help get you noticed, but you still have to do your part.

ae/m comes in samples elsewhere, and i think they

are coming to l-s too.

Really? That would be cool. Where did

you hear that?

Journeyman

Carlos, i bought pherx once(i didnt know love-scent existed) ,it really disappointed me. But it might actually work

for you, though,as i didnt know much about dosage and i used only 1 inch of it in my clothes, so i guess that was

too little mones for me to see any results. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Well, I did a little research and the PherX product for men appears to be just Rone ... Rone is certainly useful,

or has been for me, but I don\'t use it by itself. The PherX website reads \"PherX Androsterone Pheromone\" so

that\'s where I got my info, it doesn\'t mention any of the other mones that we discuss on a daily basis. The

women\'s product claims to contain copulins, but I imagine any serious women\'s phero product would ... I\'d

be wary of it because the site spends more time trying to play on one\'s natural horniness by saying stuff like

\"are you ready to get the girl?\" or whatever it was, as opposed to actually going into detail about why this

product would be a good buy with all of its competition.

Okay, I thought that name sounded familiar. I remember talking to someone about it a few months ago. Their

website does state that it contains rone. However, iirc the bottle has the IUPAC nomenclature printed on it and it

reads 5alpha-Androst-16-en-3-one not 5alpha-Androstan-3alpha-ol-17-one. That\'s right folks, it\'s none and not

rone.

Banned User

Zeus

I got PherX and used it for 2 days and got anything at all......nothing has changes, everything is the same, no hits

al all, everythign is the same, I even asked a girl at work if she liked the new \"cologne\" I was wearing and she

said she hasnt smelled anything new. So PherX sucks, I will use it for 2 more days or so and if I dont see any

results I will send it back!!...damn I was so excited about it

Journeyman

Zeus I got PherX and used it for 2 days and got

anything at all......nothing has changes, everything is the same, no hits al all, everythign is the same, I even

asked a girl at work if she liked the new \"cologne\" I was wearing and she said she hasnt smelled anything new.

So PherX sucks, I will use it for 2 more days or so and if I dont see any results I will send it back!!...damn I was

so excited about it

Yeah, carlos, send pherx back and buy the

newbie special [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

yes i

will have to send it back, this sucks!, does the newbie special come with intructions? Pherx had very little

instructions on the bottle as far as how much i should out on

Journeyman

yes i will have to send it back, this sucks!, does

the newbie special come with intructions? Pherx had very little instructions on the bottle as far as how much i

should out on

Yea i know, i remember, my bottle of pherx came

with no instructions at all...

The newbie special comes with a sheet explaining some basic info... But they

don\'t go into detail about how much you should use, but that\'s because a dosage that might work for you may

not work for others. However, people here in the forum are pretty knowledgeable about the products that come in the

newbie special, specially for \"The Edge\". So if have any questions just do a search or ask here in the forum

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

thanks Zeu I will do a search and see if i can find whats the apropiate amount to put on for the very first time

Banned User

Zeu

when you got the newbie special what amount did you put on?? also did it work better then pherx??

Journeyman

Zeu when you got the newbie special what amount did

you put on?

I used(and i still use) 4

dabs..

did it work better then pherx??

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Absolutely no doubt it did. And its still working... I use it every single

day and it works day after day... I usually experience no negative reactions at all, except from girls that are

having their period. I think LaCroy\'s product The Edge is really amazing.

What\'s interesting is

that now that the weather is hotter here, i\'ve been experiencing a decrease in the way people react(the good way)

towards me. I guess i should lower my dosage a bit.

Banned User

wow

Im ordering the newbie special tomorrow!!...i wil start to use your same dosage...! what areas of your body do you

apply?...or do u do it on your clothing?

Journeyman

wow Im ordering the newbie special

tomorrow!!

That\'s great, but don\'t get really excited about it,

just because it works for me doesnt mean it will do the same to you. I think its very likely you are gonna

see good results, though.
    I apply them on skin, 2 dabs on the neck and one dab behind each ear

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Zeu

ok when you got the newbie special you aplied 2 damps on neck and 2 damps behind ehach ear of just the edge?? or

what product?

Journeyman

Zeu ok when you got the newbie special you aplied 2

damps on neck and 2 damps behind ehach ear of just the edge?? or what product?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yea, just edge, and a cover scent.. You can use the Musk oil that comes in the special or use

your own cologne, as people say The Edge/NPA has a really stinky cat piss smell(although i never could smell

it).

I have tried other products like alter ego and primal but no one came close as good as the edge is to me

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I\'m a true fan of this one.

Banned User

thanks Zeu, when i get it i will try to use the edge and the cover scent that comes with it, im guessing i should

apply the same exact amount of the cover scent and the edge.,,,50/50 or should i put more cover scent????..i bought

the unscented version of the edge and from what i read it smells bad

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I haven\'t used TE that much as I just received it about a month ago and dropped my experiments to

focus on Chikara. Thought I\'d put in a couple of comments here though.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    when i get it i will try to use the edge and the cover scent that comes with

it, im guessing i should apply the same exact amount of the cover scent and the edge.,,,50/50 or should i put more

cover scent????..

I would think you wouldn\'t want a 50/50 ratio.

Some people don\'t like the musk oil that comes in the kit. I kind of like the smell myself but other than mixing

it with Realm and NPA a few years ago, I\'ve only used it as a stand alone. You want to use only a few dabs of TE

and then cover that with a nice cologne. You can spray TE, but one spray puts out a lot and many consider it an OD.

i bought the unscented version of the edge and

from what i read it smells bad

I don\'t think it smells bad, as

in \"repulsive,\" it\'s kind of an attractive smell to me. But it is acrid. I get really self-conscious when I

wear TE or NPA as even a little bit smells so strong to me and I worry about how I smell to other people. I guess

the fear is that I either smell too strong to those around me or that they *know* I\'m wearing pheromones and are

laughing at me behind my back. At the same time, it also gives me a boost of confidence, which is kind of paradoxial

to me, self-consciousness and confidence at the same time.

I haven\'t worked with TE enough to give reports of

consistent hits yet. Pheros and Chikara came onto the market about a week after I received my bottle of The Edge. I

highly recommend those two products though. Pheros is a wonderful blend of complex fragrances. And I keep getting

the oddest, kind of sly looks and prolonged eye contact from women when I wear a couple of sprays of Chikara. As for

The Edge, I think it\'s a good product, but takes a little bit of trial and error to find out how to use it. The

main thing I\'m learning from this is it takes patience and experimentation. So you might want to try a couple of

dabs of TE with some of the musk oil for a few days, then try TE with a cologne instead. And try different ratios

too. Contrary to what my former impression of pheromones was (some ads say that you wear them and women will flock

to you), I think the fun part (aside from the reaction from the ladies) is the mad scientist feeling I get with the

experimentation.

Banned User

thanks for your input international playboy, Ive been reading about chikara and i see that is a great product, i

guess chikara is working for you better then TE righT?

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

i guess chikara is working for you

better then TE righT?

At this point I would say yes. I haven\'t

worked that much with TE yet, due to reasons stated above. And I\'m afraid of wearing a none heavy product like TE

or NPA to work for a couple of reasons. I work mainly around other men, so I don\'t want something that might

invite confrontation. I had an incident in a nightclub several years ago that could have turned ugly. (The pheromone

cologne I had on wasn\'t one of Bruce\'s products, but I\'m sure it helped shape the attitude of the guy that

threatened me.) So I\'ve been sticking with more sociable types of mones at work and have only had a couple of

weekends to try TE out before I started with the other stuff.

I do know that I\'m still working on tattooing

\"less is more\" into my brain. I started with one full spray of TE to my crotch and felt like I smelled like a

bowery bum, though the spray was under clothing. Even with dabs, I have the tendency to want to keep applying more.

I have the same problem with Chikara. It smells so good, I want to put a lot on. I even went as far as wearing 10

sprays at once a couple of weeks ago! I had put on 6 sprays, then sunblock. I then applied four more sprays of

Chikara as I thought the sunblock completely blocked the Chikara from coming through. Now, back at work, I\'m

finding two sprays are enough and even one seems sufficient. So I\'m still working a big learning curve

too.

I\'m not saying that TE doesn\'t work for me, I just haven\'t given it enough trial time yet. As it

is, I\'m enjoying the social hits I\'m getting from Chikara right now.

Stranger

another newbie here, I also

ordered 3 bottles of PherX 2 months ago, when it arrived the bottles were all broken but one but the spray system of

this latter bottle was broken so I had too break the bottle myself .. sigh
    On top of it : I think it is pure water

with a scent added to it, it did absolutely NOTHING !

The first pheromone-based product I bought was from

Nexus.
    I'm a 25 year old (almost) bald guy, I have a very athletic figure but am not good looking (not at all!), I

work as the sole IT dude in a company of 37 where 30 of them are women. Now, for almost 1.5 year I have been having

a major crush with a secretary (lets call her Cindy), there is a bizar chemistry between us and we have some sort of

love-hate relationship and at times I think to myself "she really loves me but won't admit it to herself because

her friends and colleagues wouldn't understand - because I'm that ugly "
    So one day I bought Nexus, before

going to work I picked it up at the package delivery company, the bottle said "directions : spray as desired", it

has a very strong oil-like scent. I was excited as a puppy so sprayed it twice on my neck (left and right side). I

don't know why but every time I used it after this first time I started to glow, to feel really warm in my head so

the content of the bottle must have some chemistry reaction .. Anyway back to that first time : it was a friday and

at work they decided to order Chinese food. From the moment I entered the building Cindy was reacting in a way I had

never seen, she was really friendly and started to flirt me. She even asked me to drive with her to the Chinese

take-out and when we got back in the office she took the food I ordered, put it on a plate and said "hey you come

sit next to me !"

Now, you may not understand it but I started feeling kinda scared, I mean : this was TOO good

so I backed up a bit to let things calm down, I wasn't prepared for this success and started thinking "this is not

fair"

I used Nexus several times after that day but never had the same reaction as the first time, I may be

spraying too much and the bottle is almost empty so maybe the pheromone concentration is only at its top level when

the bottle is full ?

Anyway, I think I'm going to order a product from this site.

william, welcome to the forum, and

congrads on your "hit"! Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I *think* that Nexus is just APC with a different

name. In which case it is just a small amount of -none with a decent fragrance. Pheromone buildup could still be an

issue tho if you used it every day, but it sounds like the reaction you had was something even more simple than

that. I've noticed that when you start to use a particular pheromone (or new pheromone) around someone, especially

someone that you are around often, it seems to take them by surprise at first and they get that "there is something

different about you" reaction. Now, that is of course one of the things we are aiming for with our use of

pheromones, but it stands to reason that when begin to wear it all the time around that person, they get used to it

and the "something new" isn't so new any more. In other words, pheromones just open the door, it is up to you to

make an impression once that door is opened to keep her interest, otherwise that initial attraction to you will

become nothing more than a passing thing, which has happend in your case from the sound of it. Keep trying tho,

talk to her more, and try not to be so down on yourself! As others have said before, people can sense when you think

of yourself as ugly, it all has to do with how you present yourself. And if you feel the need to experiment with

more -mones, try some of the stuff we've got over here, read and research first tho, good luck!

William,

Welcome to the forum

from me too. I'll ditto what nbn says, but put some emphasis on the "you gotta go for it". At least go with the

flow when something like that happens. Pheromones only get the juices flowing; your target is still going to make

decisions on whether you are someone she wants to get involved with. From the way you describe the situation, you

may already have some pretty good chemistry going with this woman at work; ie: her body is saying "what a hunk" and

her mind is saying "but what will the girls say?" Hopefully, you can tweak out the pheros still further with

phero-products, but my guess is that it is the "social skills" that are going to make you or break you, and like any

skill "practise makes perfect." You have 30 women there to practise on. Just be the decent/helpful bloke around

the office and try to get conversations going whenever you have the chance. And for God's sake, next time your

dream-lady says "you sit next to me" go fer it.

BTW, I have been there done that with freezing up when the

big fish jumped into the bucket. Sometimes I could just flow with it, but other times I froze up and backed off.

Some of those scenes continue to haunt me like ghosts from time to time. You just have to move on and prepare

yourself, so you are ready to go with the flow.

Good luck,
    Bruce

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information