Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC/AFA is a DEFINATE Powerhouse!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First, Thank yous: Jambat, Wilde, Jaggy - I\'ve been reading all your posts, and after not having had much luck with NPA, I decided to give the AFA/APC combo a try. I got some great hits over the past two days while vacationing in New England. I\'m walking into really upscale joints a bit on the underdressed side, and STILL doing remarkably better than the usual. I\'m going to try mixing APC with Stone\'s other Alter Ego product (want more of a \"cologne\" smell than an essential oil odor) to take advantage of the \'triple\' blend. I will keep you guys posted, but THANKS to all who post here - it really DOES help those of us who need a little guidance! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC/AFA is a DEFINATE Powerhouse!

Hey MJ!

I hope u dont mind sharing ur secrets to us. i bet it\'s interesting!

back me up on this guys!

Mark,

I\'m curious, how did you mix 70/30?

**DONOTDELETE**

And don\'t forget to tell us about those recent hits in the \"Recent hits\" post if you haven\'t already . [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually, I mixed it about 60/40 AFA:APC; dabbed it on my finger and applied as usual(neck and wrists). Just got back from a late-night trip to the convenience store, and scored a MAJOR DIHL from the cashier behind the counter [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] Just goes to show you that you never know when it\'s going to happen; I now wear pheros almost everywhere I go! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, I\'m convinced! I\'ve been really pleased with my P10 that I haven\'t been trying some of the other blends referenced here, but I tried the AFA/APC today, and it works damn good! I was having lunch with a friend and I picked up my first waitress today! (friends have always made light of the fact that I was the only one in the group that had neither dated a stripper or a waitress). I guess now I have really lived [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

In any event, I like the blend - definately goes into the \"quality\" hits category! Thanks as usual, guys!

**DONOTDELETE**

Cruiser! THAT\'s what we like to hear! Any new developments? Keep us posted [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I definately think it\'s time to start keeping track of the demographics and \"quality\" of the hits we all get with various blends and products.

**DONOTDELETE**

So my question would be is AFA as powerful as NPA? It seems to be. Maybe AFA is the perfect blend. I was going to try APC, NPA and SPMO to add in the nol factor, but we don\'t know how much nol is in SPMO. What\'s your take on this.

Hi MJ,
    I don\'t think it is so much a matter of one additve being \"better\" than another. Everybody has their own natural pheromone \"signature\" or personality. It makes sense that one of two such vastly different products is going to work for a certain person than the other one would.

In your case, the AFA is better, but since you already have NPA, you might want to experiment with a mix of all three at some point. No hurry, though, if you are having fun with what you got. A lot of folks would say \"if it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it.\"

Good luck,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce said it best. You may have needed more A-nol. Read my post on what to try if Jambat doesn\'t work.

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat - I finally had a chance to test out your APC/NPA blend, and I honestly have to say I think the AFA is a better additive. You\'re the boss with these blends, but I tried it faithfully for a week and didn\'t see anywhere near as many resultant hits as I have with the APC/AFA blend. I used it about 60/40 (AFA:APC) and applied it to neck and wrists dabbing it on - not with a sprayer - try it out and see how you like it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Guys - Yes, I agree; it very well probably has something to do with the individual chemical signature; what are the exact proportions of the NPA, though?

**DONOTDELETE**

AFA really IS it - I tried the \"Jambat\" APC/NPA mix too (no offense, guys), and nada. I agree that some of this probably has to do with individual chemistries, but AFA with APC or even alone seems to really make people comfortable and much more open to...well..everything. It\'s a product or a blend that I would definately put in the \"quality hits\" category....

**DONOTDELETE**

which is why AE and the edge work best for me.

I too had tried the APC/AFA mix 70/30. Didn\'t really see any results. I though what the hell I never od\'d on this stuff before, so I took the Paul approach and dumped the rest of the AFA into the APC. A little better. So then I thought I\'ve gone this far, I added 1.5 ml of Primal/Ylang to it. Whoa, not a bad combo scent wise. I put it on and went to work. I was by the copier which is around corner from my office and heard someone talking in my office. I looked around and it was one of the girls sniffing the air in my office and saying, \"What\'s that smell?\". She followed the scent until she came by me and started sniffing my neck.\"God you smell soooo good!\"
    Another girl(we tease each other all the time) about an hour later sneaks up behind me and puts her one arm around my neck and the other around my waist and lays on me to the point people are starting to stare. I will also tell you guys one other experiment I did that got basically the same results. I od\'d again with 4 drops of PI/Ylang covered with SPMO. That combo also got rave reviews
    scent wise. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Im thinking the SPMO smell being musk seems to drive women nuts, so i will start using that in addition to my other applications as well. Hey jaggy you got women sneaking around on you and up on you, now your in my territory lol as far as levels of response, oh well it works good, yeah my andro 8.4 is going pretty good as well everyone sort of forgot about that he he, well later all off to do some hunting and to run crazily amok and choatic through the mall, not no today im going [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] bye all

**DONOTDELETE**

SPMO is very nice and the scent wonderful.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey MJ - another fellow Stone patriot! Glad to hear other\'s are using these products; thought AFA is one I haven\'t tried. Great to see everyone here being so helpful! My new favorite board!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I was just wondering... With all the options, and such, does anyone have a definitve log on what 70:30 is??? v/v or w/w or w/v ??? So, I was curious, what do you mix, what is the conc of the individuals that you mix and so on. I just never got the basic part. I guess it bugs the Chemist in me... Thanks for any news.
    Wally

**DONOTDELETE**

The definite log i think is 70% and 30% of each additive and it will work for some and others may have to try different products, it also depends on what response you want giggly response of the nol or the alpha male response of none, also they are right when they say phero signature, i wonder what a rone only product would have in terms of responses, when the kits come it will have to be tested out.

AND ABUSE THE POWER OR RUN AMOK ANYWAY AND CAUSE THE WOMEN TO GET ALL MOTIVATED AND IF YOU WORK THEN GET YOUR PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN YOUR WORKMATES UP AND OVER THE TOP. HEY US PHERO USERS ARE PROVIDING A PUBLIC SERVICE BY WAKING PEOPLE UP AND GETTING THEM MOVING AND MOTIVATED IT COULD BE THE END OF ANY RECESSION PERIOD. THINK ABOUT IT. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

70%/30% was the original mix ratio for the Jambat Mix. I use it when mixing anything pheromone based with NPA. (Meaning I use 30% NPA and 70% of whatever). This is because Bruce told me how powerful NPA was and since APC already had a small amount of mones in it I just needed the scent and I was in business. I\'d use 60% 40% when using a non-phero scent with NPA but that really hasn\'t happened for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, you know - I\'m beginning to wonder if it\'s just the AFA in this mix. I had my THIRD (!) date with the waitress tonight (yes I\'m home early \'cause I\'m a gentleman), and had to use the AFA bare \'cause I was all out of MJ\'s combo - and while I know this girl is hot for me, I saw her both before and after application today, and I\'ve never seen a more glaring example of phero-effect. Is it just me, or is this AFA the new best kept secret? Anyone else out there playing with this stuff? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

The concentrates seem to be the powerhouses in the mix. See, APC say\'s it\'s a concentrate but it\'s not. The NPA and AFA are concentrates and the APC only lends it\'s scent as a draw. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Cruiser,

How did you apply the AFA straight? Was it like AE, 2-4 dabs or some other way? How much did you use and where did you apply it? Do you think your results were better using it unmixed or mixed with a cologne?

Sorry, just wanting more info. I\'m currently debating between AE and AFA.

Thanks!

Phero Dude

If the -rone is only a booster for what\'s already there, I elect Paul to wear -rone only (WITH PANTS, thank you!) for a week.

The fact that he didn\'t self-combust with his OD trick a few weeks ago tells me he\'s the perfect man for this! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Later! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Kraven + Cruiser,

I, too, have used AFA straight.. I was actually in a rush because I had to meet up with a few girls last weekend (see hit-squad thread)-- in other words, I just applied AFA without much thought.

I dabbed some on my neck, wrists, and smeared some on the hat I wore. I drove the two girls to the place we were going, and I know damned well they both got exposed [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] End result: the 2nd girl, that I didn\'t know well, who did not say much the first time I met her (weeks ago) simply opened up a lot more. (The first girl is a good friend\'s GF, so I wasn\'t messing with that)

So, yeah, I guess I treated AFA like AE in terms of application... Except it probably isn\'t a good idea to dab AE on clothes or hats.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, my awesome experience with the waitress ended uneventfully - SHE\'S MARRIED! Living apart, and \"getting a divorice\", but definitely NOT worth the BS at this point...especially now that I have my Monica....ahhhhh.... [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

But I owe THIS one to AE! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Re AFA though - I dab it on the same way as AE, though Stone now appears to be selling it with a dropper top! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information