Close

Phero Dude

Default Chikara Field Tests

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay I haven\'t

applied any mones of any kind in 2 days, so I thought I\'d test out the Chikara at work today. I sprayed one shot

on my right wrist to see how that would work...I really didn\'t get much of a response outside of what I would

consider normal, so I sprayed another shot on my left wrist...really didn\'t get too much of an effect with that

either, maybe a few people were a little friendlier than usual in some respects...I did get one hit walking out to

the parking lot on lunch I passed an older woman, late 50\'s early 60\'s, that I\'ve never seen before &

got a big \"Hello\", so I guess that was kind of a hit although not the kind I\'m aiming for. In the afternoon

I decided to go for broke & sprayed a shot on my chest under my shirt...I just felt that overall there was a

friendly atmosphere, I was kind of disappointed because I guess I was looking for more in the way of what I could

discern as being direct hits like I can with products like PI, NPA, AE, TE etc etc...maybe it is more of a social

effect but I actually think SOE & Wagg are better for social...I dont know maybe I\'m drawing conclusions too

early & need to work with it more before I get familiar with whats possible with this new formulation. Anybody

else have stories where they were disappointed at first, but after further use found it to be effective? Seems like

a lot of people want to jack it up with none...or mix with other products. I thought it was primarily supposed to

be a standalone product. Bruce seemed pretty adamant that it was not to be trifled with, was definetly a male

product & had it\'s fair share of none. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default A complex Chikara mix field test.

My

instinct on Chikara is that it takes time to get to use it correctly, and that it has a lot of potential. Of course,

I jumped right into the complexity of it, as is my habit (I need to work on simplicity a bit more

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]).

Today I was the center of attention, EC and stares in a

couple of different settings. I was dressed well and neatly, too, though; sort of like Carson Daly dresses, with

suit coat, cool shoes, matching jeans and t-shirt (FYI, metrosexuals, I also had a red carnation on my lapel --

women seem to love that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). The attention was from young women and

also kids. I received a nice compliment on my looks and also an enthusiastic \"good to see you\" from a gorgeous,

married 22 y.o barista, who was extra friendly today.
    Believe it or not, I combined 5 small sprays of Chikara

with 3 dabs Edge, 1 drop CS-rone, 4 dabs PF, 2 dabs A1 from a dram bottle, 1 very small dab beta-nol, some of the

raw pheromone ingredients from Pheros, (so you could substitute a few dabs of Pheros for what I did if

interested in crazy mixes like this one), 1 drop sandalwood, and 1 large dab V5! On top of all this I had taken a

little DHEA this AM. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I found myself feeling pretty darn happy with the mix in

hindsight.

So I know you can mix with Chikara; and also go heavier, under the right circumstances! I

had worked out heavily, soap-showered, and exfoliated, so I was pretty clean of any buildup, which is a key with

large, complicated applications like the one referred to above. I tend to apply heavy if I\'ve just completely

stripped myself of mones and residuals, giving my skin a bunch of things to work with and randomly convert; and then

back off on subsequent days when I don\'t soap shower (but instead rinse and sometimes exfoliate). I can tell you

that the above mix would not have worked if I had any significant buildup, and that the aesthetic visual

presentation was most probably part of it. And yes, ladies, I cleaned my shoes! (It is, of course, no mere

lexicographical coincidence that removing the \"s\" from \"shoes\" gets you \"hoes\".

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Bada-BING!)

Default Re: A complex Chikara mix field test.

Doc,

you apply under clothes with all that stuff?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: A complex Chikara mix field test.

Yes sir.

Default Re: Chikara Field Tests

Today marks my

third day of tests with Chikara. In a nutshell, my results have been: nice buzz, lots of friendliness (mostly from

guys), two clear hits from females. (I say “hits from females because I’ve noticed an unusual number of hits from

guys.)

In more detail...
    Thursday I started out with one spray rubbed between my wrists. The best way

I can describe the buzz is that the stuff makes me feel very cool and content. I went to a neighborhood supermarket

to check for any signs of OD. I didn’t notice any so I went back to my apartment and applied another spray to my

chest. For about 15 minutes the buzz was so strong that I wondered If it would be OK to drive.
    I went to a

Thai fast food and got lots of smiles and friendliness from the male cashier. When I sat down I noticed several guys

checking me out. I made eye contact with a cute girl (mid twenties) and she gave me a friendly smile. From there I

went to the video store. Several more guys checked me out, but I seemed pretty invisible to the females (which is

their usual response when I’m not wearing mones). The male cashier was super friendly and deleted my late fees.

Went back home, rubbed one more spray between my wrists and went to the neighborhood bar. The female bartender was

quite friendly and talkative, but that’s the way she always is. A female friend (not a girlfriend) showed up and I

didn’t notice any unusual response from her. Then a lady that seemed to be in her mid fifties introduced herself to

me and tried to start up conversation with lots of kino (mostly rubbing my back).
    I ducked out at the first

polite opportunity.

Friday I transferred some of the stuff into a dram bottle and applied 3 small dabs at about

7:00 AM. Got lots of friendly responses at the coffee shop. Guys seemed extra friendly at work. One of the females

(late twenties) seemed exceptionally talkative. But for the most part no big changes (females that where flirty

continued to be flirty, females that tended to ignore me continued to ignore me).
    After work I stopped at

another coffee shop and got a very hot response from a barista (mid twenties, very cute) that has tended to be very

cool with me (even when I wore my most potent brews). She said hi and asked me how I was doing before I even got up

to the cash register and she got my order before the cashier got a chance to take it. After a few minutes she took a

smoke break and came out on the patio to talk to me while I read my magazine. She asked how I’d been, told me how

she was dealing with changes in management and, when she couldn’t think of what to talk about she just stared at me

with a smile on her face. This was very unusual. I had long ago pegged her as someone that either held me in

contempt or was pissed off at the world in general. So I didn’t even bother being friendly with her.
    It couldn’t

have been more than 30 minutes when I saw her coming out for another smoke break so I quickly finished off my drink

so that I wouldn’t have to make small talk again. I smiled politely and nodded goodbye as I passed her and she cold

stared at me all the way to my car.

This morning I applied two sprays and walked to my neighborhood coffeeshop.

Noticed several hits from guys and the (female) barista seemed overly apologetic (possibly scared) when I pointed

out that she got my drink wrong. An OD?
    We’ll see. I’m off to run some errands and, if there’s no clear sign

of OD reactions, I’ll stop by a bookstore and try flirting with a few women.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    After work I stopped at another coffee shop and

got a very hot response from a barista (mid twenties, very cute)
    that has tended to be very cool with me (even

when I wore my most potent brews). She said hi and asked me how I was doing before I even got up to the cash

register and she got my order before the cashier got a chance to take it. After a few minutes she took a smoke break

and came out on the patio to talk to me while I read my magazine. She asked how I’d been, told me how she was

dealing with changes in management and, when she couldn’t think of what to talk about she just stared at me with a

smile on her face. This was very unusual. I had long ago pegged her as someone that either held me in contempt or

was pissed off at the world in general. So I didn’t even bother being friendly with her.
    It couldn’t have been more

than 30 minutes when I saw her coming out for another smoke break so I quickly finished off my drink so that I

wouldn’t have to make small talk again.
    I smiled politely and nodded goodbye as I passed her and she cold

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m very confused by

your response to the \"very cute\" women. Did you have a Dentist appointment or a T-Time or something? Did she

have BO? What? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    After work I stopped at another coffee shop

and got a very hot response from a barista (mid twenties, very cute) that has tended to be very cool with me

(even when I wore my most potent brews). She said hi and asked me how I was doing before I even got up to the cash

register and she got my order before the cashier got a chance to take it. After a few minutes she took a smoke break

and came out on the patio to talk to me while I read my magazine. She asked how I’d been, told me how she was

dealing with changes in management and, when she couldn’t think of what to talk about she just stared at me with a

smile on her face. This was very unusual. I had long ago pegged her as someone that either held me in contempt or

was pissed off at the world in general. So I didn’t even bother being friendly with her.
    It couldn’t have been more

than 30 minutes when I saw her coming out for another smoke break so I quickly finished off my drink so that I

wouldn’t have to make small talk again.
    I smiled politely and nodded goodbye as I passed her and she cold

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

\"...that I wouldn’t have

to make small talk again.\" - \"mid twenties, very cute)\" -- WTF?!?!

These kind of situations, you SHOULD

take action. if she came for another smoke-break within a half an hour, this is an obvious hit. you don\'t really

take a smoke break that soon, unless you have reason for this. That\'s all I have to say.

Phero Guru

I applied one

spray to each wrist and headed out to do some grocery shopping. First stop was attended to by a late 30s/early 40s

German sounding woman. She was very nice to me and let me \"sample\" several items from her salad bar - could be

typical though (high-end gourmet place). Then I hit the deli at the regular supermarket and was waited on by two

people, a man and a woman, unusual as there was a line. The woman was very very nice to me, flushed a little and

smiling gently, the guy however was bending over backwards to help me - he even went so far as to recommend that I

try this roast beef/horseradish cheese combo - he gave me a portion that damn near would suffice for lunch - all

free of course. The day is starting out well!!! We\'re having a couple over tonight for dinner and sexual fun so

will not wash off the Chikara. I have noticed overall that men, complete strangers that is, seem to really go out

of their way to help me in some way. Oh yes, almost forgot, the young lady at the checkout counter was extremely

pleasant so I told her a small joke, she laughed, kept laughing, turned around and watched me walk out of the store,

still smiling!!! I was afraid that Chikara would work best with older woman and not at all with the kids, glad to be

proven wrong.

Thread Information