Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: mones to break up a relationship?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I agree that sometimes people get a little bit mean around here, and possibly people were too harsh with WMD, who

seemed to push soem buttons. Maybe for some it\'s a power/attention trip. I can recall a few times I\'ve been a

bit too harsh and/or arrogant with a couple people who kept pushing things. I guess that made me a feel like a big

fish in a small pond or something. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But WMD should have

expected some controversy with his post, due to the whole \"sabotage against somebody\'s will thing\", and so

should have been well prepared to handle it. On one hand, somebody was bound to try the \"mark your significant

other thing\". But that was not in fact a nice thing to dish out to your girlfriend, WMD, so deal with it. It is

illogical to expect niceness in return from everyone here after you post that.

I\'ve always advocated due

mutual respect and sensitivity. Niceness, a kind of PC, is another thing. For example, I don\'t know Elana well,

but she might be someone who is conscious of \"not apologizing for not being nice\", once she decides to accept

that in herself. I could understand that, as it wouldn\'t make her less nice, fundamentally, it just would make

her less apologetic for whatever she is. It\'s almost a \"manly\" (OK...or school of hard knocks) trait, not

that there\'s anything wrong with that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

DST...as one of the only females on this forum, you have no idea how it makes me feel to read some of the posts

from males that appear to have zero respect for women. I have no respect for those guys and I don\'t apologize for

that. Most of the guys here are very cool and respectful. Those are the guys that I like. Simple as that.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Personally I\'m against what WMD did to his SO...but in his defense, maybe he\'s so smitten & in love with

her he cant think straight. I dont think it\'s right to pass judgement on him or what he did...who knows what his

own personal experiences might be...maybe he has gone through this before & had his heart broken so he\'s

hypersensitive to a possible reoccurence. This all reminds me of the guy who was spraying TE on his unsuspecting

brothers shirt as sort of a blind test to see what kind of reactions he would get...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

...fair enough. If y\'all women speak up about that directly more often, maybe the relationship insights people

take from the forum will be that much better for it. I will try to strongly discourage \"majority\" folks from

trying to use their numbers to \"steamroll\" women who do as much, for my part. Thousands of people read this

forum, in part due to the human interest. I typically assume some will always stop and think. Regular contributors

have an impact of some kind, maybe more than they think.

The

open discussion section was created so people could mouth off at each other. It is a shame that the pheromone forum

has gone down hill from a couple of years ago.

Phero Pro

For

cryin out loud. This place is mostly populated by young guys desparate to get laid. They will try anything to

achieve their goal. It is never going to change. So if it bothers some people to read about it, either skip the

thread or take a hike. It does no good to constantly bitch and moan in every thread because you don\'t like it.On

the other hand there are some very nice young men on here who would like to relate better with women. Many of them

have been hurt and rejected by women who have the attitude that their feces doesn\'t stink. This gives them a

negitive attitude towards many women, and quite frankly a few of the gals here may contibute to that.

WMD, interesting experiment, but it could backfire in your face. What if the -none you sprayed on her caused her to

be hornier when she went out? She\'d be sensing the mones without knowing where they came from, so she could talk

to any guy and associate with him. You can never be sure.

I don\'t disapprove of what you\'ve done. We all

have some insecurities, and I have more than my fair share. But the reality of this situation is that if your

girlfriend is going to cheat on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. It sucks and it\'s not

reassuring but it\'s reality. But it was an interesting theory on the use of pheromones.

Don\'t feel ashamed

of doing what you did. We are who we are, insecurities and all. Just don\'t let it spin out of control.

See?

You should always listen to me. I know everything.

A combo of -rone and A1 would have been a more humane way to be sick and twisted. She gets to be in a great,

euphoric mood, and you still mark her as your \"male territory\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(NOT that I would advocate trying this kind of very disrespectful stunt! But maybe you could tell her about it first

-- kind of like a dom-sub thing, or a chemical engagement ring.)

Let\'s get one thing straight, guys. The other day somebody said they wanted to experiment by putting mones on

his brother in hopes that he gets good reactions. I stayed out of it because the brother didn\'t want anything but

good to come out of it. In this case someone is trying to sabotage another person. It is just a mean thing to do.

Tounge....let\'s pretend you are getting ready for one of your little swingers events. You spend hours picking out

what you are going to wear and what cologne you are going to put on. You feel great. You look great, but just as you

are walking out the door, this girl that has a crush on you, puts a \"I have AIDS\" sign on your back. While I

don\'t think putting mones on anyone is going to keep the opposite sex away, I think the intention is cruel. I am

sad that some of you don\'t see that, but I am not surprised.

thanks for all the support guys....i feel much better now, no reason to let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    thanks for all the support guys....i feel much

better now, no reason to let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

and you all wonder why we don\'t have any women posting on this forum.

Phero Guru

I am flabbergasted than anyone could possibly find what you are doing to your girlfriend as being ok. Deep down I

suspect your are a cuckold wannabee and it will happen sooner rather than later. Can we safely assume that you are

wearing mones that would repel women to spare you the agony of having to fight them off? I seriousy doubt it, but,

answer that question please! Well, let me try to make this more positive by offering up some suggestions to you:

get her a cell phone/beeper and demand that it always be on so you can track her; park yourself and car outside her

place all evenings so you can see if anyone is coming/going; do a web search and find a company that offers

chasitity belts and make her wear it; have her get her head shaved (turns on some guys but will eliminate most of

your competition); have her stop wearing deodorant and curtail her bathing activities dramatically - add in not

brushing her teeth as well, a killer combo for sure. I\'m sure there are many other things you can do as well,

shall I keep thinking them up and informing you?

Man of La Pancha

I sprayed some TE on my ex, and she was beaten up by a bunch of guys for looking at them funny...nice.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, many species use such tactics to keep away

other potential mates. However, I believe trust and honesty will make for a more healthy relationship than

deception, secrets, trickery, and paranoia.

I am flabbergasted than anyone could possibly find

what you are doing to your girlfriend as being ok. Deep down I suspect your are a cuckold wannabee and it will

happen sooner rather than later. Can we safely assume that you are wearing mones that would repel women to spare

you the agony of having to fight them off? I seriousy doubt it, but, answer that question please! Well, let me try

to make this more positive by offering up some suggestions to you: get her a cell phone/beeper and demand that it

always be on so you can track her; park yourself and car outside her place all evenings so you can see if anyone is

coming/going; do a web search and find a company that offers chasitity belts and make her wear it; have her get her

head shaved (turns on some guys but will eliminate most of your competition); have her stop wearing deodorant

and curtail her bathing activities dramatically
    - add in not brushing her teeth as well, a killer combo for

sure. I\'m sure there are many other things you can do as well, shall I keep thinking them up and informing you?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, the STANK will keep a few of the boys away but Macky

and me would be on her like a cheep coat of paint. No woman is safe from me when she\'s STANKIN. I like the rest

of your ideas though. Can we work in some Roofies too? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

This is long, but there is so much crap in this thread.
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I don\'t disapprove of what you\'ve done. We all have some insecurity,

and I have more than my fair share.

While the majority of

guys here are b*tching and moaning about the great \"Pheromone Discussion\" forum going downhill, I am wondering

where all the clear headed people went, but this is a situation which many have no problems with, because it

benefits them.

Pantero, who cares if you have insecurities, who cares if the majority of guys here are

hugely insecure, because you can relate to his irrational behavior doesn\'t mean its cool or normal, its what many

women loath in men, its sneaky, obsessive, wimpy, balls-less, girly, pussylike, stalking, loser-ish. Whether you

like the truth or not that\'s how it?s seen. So basically we are saying \"Hey WMD I too am not taken\'

seriously by women, they think I am paranoid, scared, and believe my girl talks behind my back, so I can see how you

too are also a scared wimp, who has gone to the lengths of secretly spraying -mones on your girlfriend.\" It?s not

me being mean, but be honest; hey I can be honest about the sickest thing. Insecurity, and maybe that insecurity is

well deserving in some cases.

thanks for

all the support guys....i feel much better now, no reason to let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What support? Who the hell cares to support you? Hahaha, yeah guys

thanks for the majority being spineless, and not having a problem with me soaking my girl with man-mones. Guess what

it?s not our problem, in some instances its best to go \"yeah you go boy, you do it foo\'!\" and whatever

classic lines then actually take your serious, or care if you spray your girl with -mones. It?s not my problem if

she cheats, if she is ignored by guys \'cause the mones.

Like it even stops there, people fail to realize

behavior likes this has a slope of increasing, and not often for the best....duh!

</font><blockquote><font

But the reality of this situation is that if your girlfriend is going to

cheat on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

HELL YEAH PANTERO! That is true, pheromones are an influence but if she wants to f**k other guys, she will,

reason or not, she will and she will love it. It will still feel great for her to be with a man, even if she

has TE/M smothered on her clothes.........wait a minute her clothes will be off.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Many of them have been hurt and rejected by women who have the attitude that

their feces doesn\'t stink. This gives them a negative attitude towards many women, and quite frankly a few of the

gals here may contribute to that.

Give me a fu*king break! I

mean seriously what sort of confronting the situation with a whiney inside was that. Listen women aren\'t the

problem, there are many good looking guys, but more importantly guys who GET IT, who can fly by easily, who say

\"what the [censored] are mones, I don\'t need them\", who don\'t have these problems with women. I have

noticed a few guys who have had problems with women here are the super nice, the Pancho\'s, and I will not list

more as it would start a huge flame. Basically the people with personalities that are going to repel women, and if

they snag a girl, guess what? She wants to GET AWAY FAST!

Its common sense, yes most of the guys here are

just nice young men who have been hurt by women, yeah talk about ONE SIDED, reality does not work that way my

friend. Here is the truth the majority of guys here are spineless, obsessive, nice guys, weak, scared, wimpy,

insecure whine asses. How many pictures of \"How do I look\" or \"How can I look better for women\" or

\"SEDUCTION GUIDES\" have we seen. Better to learn the truth early.

1. You look [censored] ugly, you

can\'t change being [censored] ugly shut up, its not even about the physical appearence but the desperate tactic

of asking for feedback and help, for what? The way you look?

2. Seduction guides have good points but don?t

read them word for word or try to make yourself anew sooner or later it will be picked up on

It is never going to change. So if it bothers

some people to read about it, either skip the thread or take a hike.

If it is never going to change, then you can also assume greatly that WOMEN are never going to change, and

on top of this, if these guy\'s spineless tactics have not worked, at all then there luck will never change going

down this road. So its a stagnant situation, isn\'t it?

</font><blockquote><font

The open discussion section was created so people could mouth off at each

other. It is a shame that the pheromone forum has gone down hill from a couple of years ago.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I tell you what\'s a shame, there are no damn women here, and you

wonder why? Why don\'t people get it? The pheromone forum has not gone downhill, the fact is that EVERYTHING THAT

YOU CAN SAY about Pheromones has been said, when I first got here I made many posts about all of this, but guess

what its not rocket science slab the -mones on and wear them. Enough of trying to make it more than it is, until a

new product comes out like Bruce\'s nice creation which is getting a lot of attention then maybe people should go

back and read the Archives instead of the same mindless stupid posts in the discussion about \"ok I just bought AE

and I am a blah blah blah\" or \"I am coming back to -mones\".

Maybe if these men hear had some

decent stories besides a girl looked at me, you know actual stories about those mones working real good. Not that I

have contributed that sort of thing yet, but it is highly lacking. People look at other people.

Personally I\'m against what WMD did to his

SO...but in his defense, maybe he\'s so smitten &amp; in love with her he cant think straight. I don?t think

it\'s right to pass judgment on him or what he did...

For a

woman you truly love you will do anything to protect her or to make sure she is happy. Now is secretly

putting -mones on here for her benefit or to satisfy his insecurities? Again lets be real.

Its funny a few

days ago people were talking about pheromone ethics and were so up tight about it, but after they hear this

situation its all cool now right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Instead of asking

yourselves what has changed here, why don\'t you realize why there are barely if any women still here, where are

they? THEY LEFT! I tell ya\' what they may not mind being around all men, but most of them prefer to be around

real men, who are cool as hell, decent looking, and not such....you get the point.

So you have one woman, who

enjoys cock more than anyone has ever scene, and also has the beauty to back up her feminine, she\'s gorgeous.

Despite what you think, she hands you a lot of knowledge from. Knowledge that you can get from a highly sexual woman

the hottest you will get near to and she is more than 1,000 miles away from most of you.

You disregard her

information which is ok, if you feel that way, but the little insults, that is very f*cking annoying, then you guys

take advice from other guys like yourself who\'s pussy supply is on zero. Women aren\'t going to change, its

best to listen to one, if there are any left, seriously you guys are great at repelling women like a plague, most

have completely left, and this is a very pathetic group. A year ago, some of those characteristics when I confronted

FTR(which some I was right but some of what I did I see in guys here which is revolting)I see here, only this time

there is absolutely nothing that gives a reason for you going after E, truth be you could learn a lot, I have. Put

your stubborn [censored] aside for a minute and just listen then respond however you like. Talking to a woman who is

that above you and probably wouldn?t EVEN date any of you guys you should see as a real tool, instead of whatever

you use now, that?s not working [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] She\'s still here, she may not

want to be for long, for those who have read her posts in the past look back, I would say despite her level, her

beauty, and her [censored] guys way beyond what you would see in the past that really make you guys look very ugly,

and moronic that she is more than nice and she did care?.not sure now.

I also realize some of my failings

from a year ago, not to this degree though, inside I was always honest to why something was not working out for me,

sure the situation and my current position could be hurting me but the problem was partly mine. Wonder why your luck

is still not changing even with your, -mones? Its not your average to ugly face, your clothes, your car, your money,

its your girly, wimpy attitude in most cases.

Banned User

I sprayed some TE on my ex, and she was beaten up

by a bunch of guys for looking at them funny...nice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Seriously,

though, many species use such tactics to keep away other potential mates. However, I believe trust and honesty will

make for a more healthy relationship than deception, secrets, trickery, and paranoia.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hahah, Pancho. Remember when I was messing with Manchorito, tounge and cheek and asking him if

he \"liked boys\". You told me that it was wrong, and think about if you were in his shoes, I really didn\'t get

that, but you must see how the only real woman here would be repelled by hearing that her boyfriend secretly sprays

her with -mones. Not that I care what he does but when he starts insulting the only female here..............Us guys

here are always telling women to just try to \"put yourself in our shoes\", but why not the vice

versa?

Everyone could learn a lot....

Phero Pro

Tounge....let\'s pretend you are getting ready

for one of your little swingers events. You spend hours picking out what you are going to wear and what cologne you

are going to put on. You feel great. You look great, but just as you are walking out the door, this girl that has a

crush on you, puts a \"I have AIDS\" sign on your back. While I don\'t think putting mones on anyone is going to

keep the opposite sex away, I think the intention is cruel. I am sad that some of you don\'t see that, but I am

not surprised.

Bad analogy Elana. First off,I don\'t spend

hours getting ready for anything. I\'m not a women.

The point I was making is this; I agree with you that the

guy is a troll. However, this is an internet forum about HUMAN PHEROMONES. Think about what that entails. I think

that although you joke around on here a lot, that you take too many posters way too seriously. Most of these yong

dudes don\'t give a rat\'s snotball if you respect them or not. I mean come on Elana, look how many posts you

have made since you have joined. You certainly have gven many valuable contributions,without a doubt. But many of

the things you post are frivolous. But hey that\'s your perogative. I just think that some people here take sh!t

way too personal. It\'s not worth the bother. Let people be people.

Tailmckey, you posted way too much nonsense

for me to respond.

Banned User

Bad analogy Elana. First off,I don\'t spend hours

getting ready for anything. I\'m not a women.

The point I was making is this; I agree with you that the guy

is a troll. However, this is an internet forum
    about HUMAN PHEROMONES. Think about what that entails. I think

that although you joke around on here a lot, that
    you take too many posters way too seriously. Most of these

yong dudes don\'t give a rat\'s snotball if you respect
    them or not. I mean come on Elana, look how many

posts you have made since you have joined. You certainly have gven
    many valuable contributions,without a doubt.

But many of the things you post are frivolous. But hey that\'s your
    perogative. I just think that some people

here take sh!t way too personal. It\'s not worth the bother. Let people
    be people.

Tailmckey, you

posted way too much nonsense for me to respond.

The pot calling

the kettle black! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I think everyone here is taking this way too

seriously. Elana made
    a simple statement that she thought what this guy was doing to his girlfriend was wrong. It

was her opinion!
    What\'s wrong with that? You guys were all over it. So who\'s taking things way too

seriously? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Well this one has been beat to death now, but it sure is fun to listen to ourselves talk anyway, isn\'t it?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well this one has been beat to death now, but it

sure is fun to listen to ourselves talk anyway, isn\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Yes indeed ,

this threat, is pointless, and either close it or move it elseware, right now this post is nothing but spam

DZorro,

Well this one has been beat to death now, but it

sure is fun to listen to ourselves talk anyway, isn\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

I sprayed some TE on my ex, and she was beaten up by a bunch of guys for

looking at them funny...nice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, many species

use such tactics to keep away other potential mates. However, I believe trust and honesty will make for a more

healthy relationship than deception, secrets, trickery, and paranoia.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hahah, Pancho. Remember when I was messing with Manchorito, tounge and cheek and asking him if

he \"liked boys\". You told me that it was wrong, and think about if you were in his shoes, I really didn\'t get

that, but you must see how the only real woman here would be repelled by hearing that her boyfriend secretly sprays

her with -mones. Not that I care what he does but when he starts insulting the only female here..............Us guys

here are always telling women to just try to \"put yourself in our shoes\", but why not the vice

versa?

Everyone could learn a lot....

You\'re right.

Elana\'s right. You need to be a bigger man than to be so afraid to lose a girl that you have to spray -mones on

them. I lost my girlfriend, I cried, I got over it. I didn\'t live in fear of losing her. I thought we were

meant to be, but I was wrong. Whoops. The next person I go out with is going to be subject to the same

understanding:

You\'re honest with me, I\'m honest with you. If you want to sleep with other guys, go ahead,

but you break up with me first. Then go sleep with whoever you want. Just don\'t come crawling back.

Don\'t

lie to me, don\'t hide anything from me, and don\'t...under any circumstances...fake an orgasm.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I\'d rather have a temporarily hurt pride if it makes us both

happier in the long run. If you lie or hide something and then try to throw it in my face when we break up, I\'ll

just say it was your own damn fault for not bringing it to my attention.

If a girl can put up with me and my

little \"understanding\" for longer than 5 minutes, I know it\'s love.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That all being said, you really have to be desperate and

insecure like Elana said to try something like taping an \"I have herpes\" sign on her back---I mean spraying her

with -mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I have an idea for you...you don\'t want anyone

touching your woman? Put a ring on her finger. There\'s your \"hands off\" signal, which will work a lot

better than pheromones...not perfect, but much damn better than anything else you could try.

Man of La Pancha

I have noticed a few guys who have had problems

with women here are the super nice, the Pancho\'s, and I will not list more as it would start a huge flame.

Basically the people with personalities that are going to repel women, and if they snag a girl, guess what? She

wants to GET AWAY FAST!

I\'m glad people think I have a

personality that repels women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I was afraid I had none at all...

That reminds me of a party my old friend had a long time

ago...that\'s how he described this one guy... \"He had the personality of a lawn chair.\" His gf sat on my

lap and danced around in front of me...apparently, I have one guy in the world beat.

...No, I didn\'t let her cheat on him with me...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tallmacky. Elana.

I think I\'m beginning to understand. Good post. While I can empathize with the insecuirty

that drove WMD to try that experiment, that doesn\'t make it right. I know that the path you all would have chosen

would have been a different one, one of self-respect and respect for your significant other. For me, it is not as

easy. You all have my respect because the choices you would make are the ones I wish I would make. For some reason,

I don\'t always do what I know is best. That\'s how I am, for now.

Tallmacky, don\'t flame a person for

wanting to look better. Deep down, it still feels good when people APPROVE of me. I hate admitting it, it\'s

wimpy, non-alpha, etc. But EVERYONE feels good when they know they look their best, I\'m just searching for what

my best could be. I will get over it in time, but for now it\'s here and it is part of me. Yes I like feedback -

friends and fu&lt;k buddies ask me to shop with them, and they ask for feedback. I\'m completely honest, and they

are happy that when they walk out of there, they know they will look good. It\'s a paradox - you forget about your

looks when you know you look good.

I came on to this site to \"get pheromones to get girls\" and so far I\'ve

had to do it without the mones. But in the process, I\'ve learned other things from you guys here. I\'m at a

point in my life where I need to grow. I don\'t know any of you here well enough to admire you, but there are

sometimes raw qualities that I am aspiring to be like. In the meantime, I empathize with those who are going through

or have went through what I did, like WMD. Big fu&lt;kin deal.

Elana, you and DST are the closest thing to Alpha

I\'ve seen on this board, each with your own different views but presented in a coherent, helpful way, and maybe

sometimes a little bit ball-busting. Thank you for giving me an example to follow, although I\'m sometimes too

stubborn to take the advice.

Metroman, it ain\'t love, it\'s insecurity.

Koolking, don\'t lose your kool

over this. Chastising someone this age (unless you\'re his daddy) doesn\'t help them bcome better than they

are.

WMD, yeah man it sucks. But don\'t tell people to \"take a deep breath, you seem angry\" that is a

crappy defense of your actions. Don\'t patronize someone who\'s giving you advic - defend yourself so that you

can hear your own argument, and know why you do what you do. I stand by what I said before. Don\'t feel ashamed,

but don\'t let it spin out of control. Soon you\'ll find yourself hacking her computer and checking her e-mail.

Kind of sick [censored] I used to do. I ended up telling her about it - why don\'t you try?

I actually had a

conversation with my girlfriend the other night, and she said that if she saw something as a threat, she would keep

me out of it\'s way. Meaning if she had an attractive friend who she thought was so much better than her that I

would fall in love with this girl, she\'d keep me away from her friend as much as possible. I told her I\'d

introduce her to my friend, because if she\'s going to cheat or leave, might as well show her true colors sooner

than later. This is a similar situation to yours, WMD - trying to keep outside competition away.

The saying goes

\"All\'s fair in love and war.\" Yet, NOTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. ...Even if it isn\'t love.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font

Bad analogy Elana. First off,I don\'t spend hours getting ready for

anything. I\'m not a women.The point I was making is this; I agree with you that the guy is a troll. However, this

is an internet forum about HUMAN PHEROMONES. Think about what that entails. I think that although you joke around on

here a lot, that you take too many posters way too seriously. Most of these yong dudes don\'t give a rat\'s

snotball if you respect them or not. I mean come on Elana, look how many posts you have made since you have joined.

You certainly have gvenmany valuable contributions,without a doubt. But many of the things you post are frivolous.

But hey that\'s your perogative. I just think that some people here take sh!t way too personal. It\'s not worth

the bother. Let people be people.Tailmckey, you posted way too much nonsense for me to respond.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">The pot calling the kettle black!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I think everyone here is taking this way too seriously. Elana

madea simple statement that she thought what this guy was doing to his girlfriend was wrong. It was her opinion!

What\'s wrong with that? You guys were all over it. So who\'s taking things way too seriously?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I think you

might as well call yourself a pot and a kettle. Obviously you are taking things way to serious if you have to

respond to me. You have completely missed my point as it wasn\'t about if this wmd1 guy is right or wrong. I

already stated that I thought he was a troll. I\'m talking about a whole different set of issues. This is a HUMAN

PHEROMONE forum. Why do you think the majority of people come here. And just what is it they want.IN MY OPINION;

MOST OF THESE GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX TO HELP THEM GET MORE SEX OR EVEN ANY SEX.Sorry but that is what is

most evident to me after being around here well over 3 years. I enjoy the science and the banter of peoples phermone

experiences. I find it quite interesting, however it also comes with alot of BS THROWN IN. That is the nature of

this place. It wil never change since human nature has been the same from day 1.

Banned User

LMAO tounge! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just gave my opinion is all and you were all over it.

See what I mean? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah

Did you

really read the whole thread? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

blah blah blah. blah.

Man of La Pancha

Default Re: mones to save a relationship?

The subject we should really be talking about is: -mones to save the relationship.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information