Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default more questions for the pros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m just wonderin if anyone knows how far this stuff travels in the air. and also, in like business situations does it affect other men by making them have a different respect or more respect for you ? And also, also, in a crowd can chicks tell which guy is wearing the stuff ? And also, also, also do the pheros work on ourselves to give us a different confidence or mental state? I know this is alot of questions but i\'m just currious about all this. Could some of you pros please reply?

Default Re: more questions for the pros

1.Some of the products work to about 15 feet depending on the air currents in the room.
    2.It does affect men in a business atmosphere, they\'re more receptive to your ideas and comments.
    3.In a crowd its more difficult like a club or bar, people wearing perfumes, smoking and sweating. Its recommended you get close to your subject in those kinds of atmospheres.
    4.The smell does give you a buzz, and a little confidence. But you have to do most of the work with your appearance and your attitude.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: more questions for the pros

The air currents can be used to our advantage by looking where the air is flowing it is possible to place oneself in a certain position. I think we all put ourselves in certain positions unconsciously normally anyway for whatever reasons, mostly sexual and alpha beta male pheromone reaction types all the time. Most of us are always turned on for sex which is an advantage and also a disadvantage at certain times to.

Thread Information