Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default I just bought a bottle of creatine 1000 mg

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I went to site from bodybuilding, and bought a bottle of creatine 1000 mg to help me bulk up some more,

the advertisement does seem really nice, but have any of you ever tried it ?? and what was your reaction??

With

all the sports and getting in better shape has only gain me a flat stomack, but i wanted to bulk up but seems to be

really hard, so i am gonna try and see how this product works.

DZorro,

Default Re: I just bought a bottle of creatine 1000 mg

You have to use something other than creatine to keep your gains.

Holmes

It\'s a well researched supp. There are, however, a population (~5%) of non-responders. Most suggest

a week long \"loading\" phase of 10 gm/day followed by maintenance of 5 g/day. There is no need for the

\"loading\" phase, it just takes longer to see results. Just remember to drink LOTS of water.

Anyone who wants to bulk should be drinking lots of water anyway, as it helps with protein

assimilation.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I went to site from bodybuilding, and

bought a bottle of creatine 1000 mg to help me bulk up some more, the advertisement does seem really nice, but have

any of you ever tried it ?? and what was your reaction??

With all the sports and getting in better shape has

only gain me a flat stomack, but i wanted to bulk up but seems to be really hard, so i am gonna try and see how this

product works.

DZorro,

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Most people respond

pretty well from creatine monohydroxide, which is what you bought. The problem that you may run into while on a

cycle of it is that you will begin to notice water retention, which is why you may have heard from misinformed

people that creatine \"makes you fat\". It is not too much of an issue though if you are trying to stay cut for

the beach while on a cycle it may bother you.

The way to avoid this is to take one of the new designer

creatines out there, such as tricreatine malate (San fuel injection V-12), which are known to retain a minimal

amount of water. I can think of V12, Swole V2, and VPX plasma expandor that use one of these new age creatines. They

provide transportation systems that are designed to mimic the action of insulin to promote muscle creatine

absorbtion and they do not need to be loaded.

I have personally tried VPX plasma expandor and San V-12 and

can say that V12 is excellent. It tastes great, just like cool aid, and works VERY well.

The popular

belief is that the muscle that you gain on a creatine cycle is \"fake muscle\", meaning that you lose it after you

stop taking it. This is not true, but it is easy to see why many people think it to be so. When you go off it, for

the first week you will almost immediately drop the water weight that you gained during the cycle. People think that

it is muscle you are losing, but it isnt.

All you need to remember when going on creatine is to keep the

cycle around 8 weeks and drink LOTS of water. The general rule of thumb is that if your piss is not clear, then you

are not drinking enough (though there is an exception for if you are taking vitamin B because it makes you pee

yellow). Also, remember to take your protein either 30 mins before or after you take your creatine because it will

fight for absorbtion with your creatine. Other then that, just make sure to take your protein, work out, and eat.

You will get big!

It sure would be nice if they made V-12 with sugar instead of Aspartame.

Holmes

I believe that the risks associated with Aspartame are blown out of perportion. Lab animals that have

been subjected to Aspartame poisoning were injected with what would be equal to 1000\'s of times that Aspartame

that you will find in V-12. Dont sweat it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I believe that the risks associated

with Aspartame are blown out of perportion. Lab animals that have been subjected to Aspartame poisoning were

injected with what would be equal to 1000\'s of times that Aspartame that you will find in V-12. Dont sweat it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

For some of us, it\'s that nasty aftertaste!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    It\'s made with (no I don\'t know how to spell it)

phenelenaline, that stuff they play with in high school science. The stuff that takes a specific gene to taste and

25% of the population can taste it (nasty--bitter). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Some peoples be highly sensitive even allergic) to dat shite. I be one ove um.

But how much harm

could come with two weeks\' use?

Holmes

Sorry, but if you are allergic it would be a good good idea NOT to take it. Even if it is small amounts

it could be dangerous for you.

If you are real deadset on using creatine it would be a good idea to just use creatine monohydroxide.

Micronized creatine monohydroxide is supposed to absorb very well, and with an r-ala tablet you should be great.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Whatever the case may be...CREATINE - Dehydrates and robs potassium from the blood stream = Whatever

you do, you need a GALLON+ of water a day, annnnnnnnnd supplement potassium gluconate to minimize cramps and other

side effects. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I went to site from bodybuilding, and bought a bottle of creatine 1000 mg to

help me bulk up some more, the advertisement does seem really nice, but have any of you ever tried it ?? and what

was your reaction??

With all the sports and getting in better shape has only gain me a flat stomack, but i wanted

to bulk up but seems to be really hard, so i am gonna try and see how this product works.

DZorro,

<hr

Most people respond pretty well from creatine monohydroxide, which is

what you bought. The problem that you may run into while on a cycle of it is that you will begin to notice water

retention, which is why you may have heard from misinformed people that creatine \"makes you fat\". It is not too

much of an issue though if you are trying to stay cut for the beach while on a cycle it may bother you.

The

way to avoid this is to take one of the new designer creatines out there, such as tricreatine malate (San fuel

injection V-12), which are known to retain a minimal amount of water. I can think of V12, Swole V2, and VPX plasma

expandor that use one of these new age creatines. They provide transportation systems that are designed to mimic the

action of insulin to promote muscle creatine absorbtion and they do not need to be loaded.

I have personally

tried VPX plasma expandor and San V-12 and can say that V12 is excellent. It tastes great, just like cool aid, and

works VERY well.

The popular belief is that the muscle that you gain on a creatine cycle is \"fake

muscle\", meaning that you lose it after you stop taking it. This is not true, but it is easy to see why many

people think it to be so. When you go off it, for the first week you will almost immediately drop the water weight

that you gained during the cycle. People think that it is muscle you are losing, but it isnt.

All you need to

remember when going on creatine is to keep the cycle around 8 weeks and drink LOTS of water. The general rule of

thumb is that if your piss is not clear, then you are not drinking enough (though there is an exception for if you

are taking vitamin B because it makes you pee yellow). Also, remember to take your protein either 30 mins before or

after you take your creatine because it will fight for absorbtion with your creatine. Other then that, just make

sure to take your protein, work out, and eat. You will get big!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hi defconX3 , the complete name of the product i bought is : Higher Power Creatine

Monohydrate 100% Pure

Is it the same as the product you just mention ???

DZorro,

Banned User

Creatine is so overrated, not sure if you are but don\'t ever put much stake in a supplement or

product, it will not get you anywhere and they are not very good crutches. Especially Creatine which has more

drawbacks and annoyances than it does positives. If your diet is rock solid, and you supplment with Whey Protein,

maybe Glutamine too, that is about all you really need to do, unless ya want to play with pro-horomones, and seeing

how young you are, you could really grow a nice set of tits, could be cool, post cycle. Maybe I could visit you and

play with them, bouncy bouncy. Kidding.

If I was you I would have got the Whey protein before the creatine,

and a really good multivitamin.

Banned User

I remember when I was 13, and me and my friend went and blew 40 bucks on Rite Aid Creatine, I thnk he

even got a discount as his mom worked there. Anyhow we thought the stuff was like super magical mix, it sucked, and

we sucked. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you are trying to bulk that is going to come from

your diet, a big diet.

Phero Pro

I agree with the Korean guy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Whey protein and a

multivitamin first. If you do intend to take creatine, don\'t forget to drink plenty of water. That\'s very

important.

But, again, the korean guy is right! Your diet is the most important part (besides training and rest).

You can have really good results without taking any kind of supplement.

Creatine is so overrated

<hr

It definately is.

</font><blockquote><font

don\'t ever put much stake in a supplement or product, it will not get you

anywhere and they are not very good crutches.

That simply is

not true. Many people, including you, state that a proper diet and a good workout schedual is all you need, that is

EXACTLY what this is for. Creatine is found in foods naturally, like red meats for example. Saying that you will see

ZERO improvement from the use of a supplement is just plain ignorent.

</font><blockquote><font

Especially Creatine which has more drawbacks and annoyances than it does

positives.

I have absolutely NO idea how you came up with

this. Creatine, from my experience, from compairing my normal baseline gains and strength to my strength on

creatine: Boosted endurance, gave me extra strength, and quickened recovery time. This is scientifically proven, as

creatine is used by your muscles in order to produce ATP, which your body\'s muscles use for energy during

contractions.

The only \"drawbacks and annoyances\" I noticed was that I had to use the restroom more

often and a little bit of water retention (which went completely away within a week of the end of my creatine

cycle). THATS IT! From that sentence alone I can tell that you have never taken creatine before before because if

you had you would have known not to say something as plainly ridiculous as that. Also, regarding how people say that

you damage your kidneys with creatine, the only instances where people damaged their kidneys was when they used

creatine for periods over a year, while not drinking enough water to flush their kidneys. Anyone with half a brain

can see that doing that is plain stupid. (One thing to note is that I dont think it is necessary or a good idea to

load creatine like everyone says to, you dont have to, it just kicks in about 5-7 days later then if you would have

loaded in the beginning of the cycle. When you severly overdose, then you will have side effects like cramps and

diarrhea because your body simply cant handle all of the creatine and needs a way to get rid of

it.)

If your diet is rock solid, and you

supplment with Whey Protein, maybe Glutamine too, that is about all you really need to do, unless ya want to play

with pro-horomones, and seeing how young you are, you could really grow a nice set of tits, could be cool, post

cycle. Maybe I could visit you and play with them, bouncy bouncy. Kidding.

If I was you I would have got the

Whey protein before the creatine, and a really good multivitamin.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wow, and I thought what you said before was stupid...
    Yes, whey protein and a strong

diet is all you need when you are barely starting, but there is nothing wrong with using a little creatine too, if

you can use it responsibly. As for the glutamine, I have actually read a study that has shown that a group of people

taking 5 grams of glutamine a day vs. nothing at all had almost ZERO difference in strength gains and weight gain. I

still take it, but it is something to think about..

And now, what the hell is all this about pro-hormones?

First of all, pro-hormones should be used only when you are ready to use them (after peaking in stenghth after

working out for many years). I don\'t know how you are correlating age and gynecomastia (man boobs). Gynecomastia

is caused by an increase of estrogen in the blood by the use of steroid type compounds that aromatize, convert from

testosterone to estrogen. Anyone who knows anything about pro-hormones and steroids knows that taking an estrogen

inhibitor will prevent that from happening, regardless of age.

At least there was a bit of wisdom in your

last sentence, I do agree that it would have been better to just try to start with a multi and some whey, but, if he

does it right, creatine shouldn\'t hurt anything. Also, if you are gaining strength quickly, it would be a good

idea to take some glucosamine tablets to help your joints handle your newfound strength and the stress on the joints

that comes with it.

Tallmacky, its ok to voice your opinion, but I don\'t agree in you pressing your

incorrect views on others. Much of the things you said was just plain wrong, I don\'t mean to flame, but it simply

is not fair to misinform others.

Tallmacky, it would be a good idea to do a bit of research before you run

about the streets screaming, \"CREATINE IS THE DEVIL!!!\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Mobley\'s view: Who cares!? What...ever! Geez! I love CellTech, and it works! I only use it just

before the summer, and don\'t bother with it during the winter.

Glutamine: 10 grams AFTER workout, 5 grams

before bed. Only 5 grams a day sucks!

Protein:

Whey - morning, after workout, and 2 or three other times

during the day (4-5 times), maybe with your meals.

Casein - Just before bed. I agree that that\'s all you

need, but creatine gives it all that special look.

Steriods - You can learn a lot from a dummy! Don\'t do it!!

No, I\'m not the dummy!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Thank you, and good night!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]Look here DefconX3.....I just read your reply to

Tallmacky and I must say...you have a hell of a lot of nerve calling him stupid. Let\'s get one thing straight.

The guy is a complete moron but only I can call him names! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now

back off before I make him post more of his \"facts\"

Banned User

Tallmacky, it would be a good idea to

do a bit of research before you run about the streets screaming, \"CREATINE IS THE DEVIL!!!\".

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Gezz.....Creatine the Devil? Did I ever imply that, and this is odd considering everyone knows that Mel Gibson

is the Devil. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

That simply is not true. Many people, including you, state that a proper

diet and a good workout schedual is all you need, that is EXACTLY what this is for. Creatine is found in foods

naturally, like red meats for example. Saying that you will see ZERO improvement from the use of a supplement is

just plain ignorent.

I never said supplements don\'t work, or I

wouldn\'t use any of them, I never implied that and I am unsure how you get almost an essay out of a short

paragraph I wrote. In other words I said don\'t put too much stake in supplements, don\'t think that because you

bought a tub of Creatine/Whey that its going to do the work for you (use of a crutch). That\'s how it came off

when Dzorro spoke of it, as if by purchasing the Creatine it was going to have dramatic results itself. I already

know about ATP and where Creatine comes from all of that talk can be forgotten.

From that sentence alone I can tell that you have never taken creatine before before because if you had you would

have known not to say something as plainly ridiculous as that.

Why

the hell would I talk about Creatine if I never used it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I told you

above I used it at 13, and I then used it again at 16/17. I used both the powdered form and the Liquid Serum. As far

as energy went yes I will list that as a good benefit.

</font><blockquote><font

Wow, and I thought what you said before was stupid...
    Yes, whey protein and

a strong diet is all you need when you are barely starting, but there is nothing wrong with using a little creatine

too, if you can use it responsibly.

Just when you are barely

starting? There are a ton of guys who only use a good solid diet and whey and its been years for them, how is it

just for you \"barely starting out\"? Yeah, you\'re right there\'s nothing wrong with using a little Creatine,

if you plan on putting what you got in, out. I don\'t hate Creatine, my point was to tell Dzorro not to expect any

miracles. Initially starting out he will have good newbie gains and I don\'t see why Creatine needs to be thrown

in right that second, but it doesn\'t hurt, yes you are right on that.

</font><blockquote><font

As for the glutamine, I have actually read a study that has shown that a

group of people taking 5 grams of glutamine a day vs. nothing at all had almost ZERO difference in strength gains

and weight gain. I still take it, but it is something to think about..

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hence why I said \"maybe even Glutamine\". I know about that study I have seen it a few

times. I know that Glutamine\'s popularity is wanning also, I\'ve used google in the past aswell.

And now, what the hell is all this about

pro-hormones? First of all, pro-hormones should be used only when you are ready to use them (after peaking in

stenghth after working out for many years). I don\'t know how you are correlating age and gynecomastia (man

boobs).

What is this all about pro-hormones? Well I felt like

changing it up a bit and mentioning pro-hormones and my favorite topic, which are sweet bitch tits...yum. I

MENTIONED Gyno, and the relation to age and pro-hormones because as you can see DZorro is a young guy, anyone 22 or

below should never take pro-hormones, and even with a cycle they can have a severe effect on your hormonal level

when you are not \"fully grown\" despite a post cycle. I was speaking about his age, I know anyone can get gyno at

any age and it is more previlent within your early teenage years naturally and often disappears. It was a mock

situation, in other words \"if you took pro-hormones\". I wanted to say bitch tits

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], that\'s all, not giving him so down right damaging knowledge

that will give him huge tits.

Gynecomastia is

caused by an increase of estrogen in the blood by the use of steroid type compounds that aromatize, convert from

testosterone to estrogen. Anyone who knows anything about pro-hormones and steroids knows that taking an estrogen

inhibitor will prevent that from happening, regardless of age.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Again, I know this. I started reading up on this stuff 2 years ago, its not news to me. Plus

ever since I started taking a DHT inhibitor, from Male pattern baldness at 16 etc.... took it later on I know all

about estrogen conversion, its a bitch and proscar in some cases can cause that, which one should be careful off and

are.

it would be a good idea to take some

glucosamine tablets to help your joints handle your newfound strength and the stress on the joints that comes with

it.

That\'s a good point!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Tallmacky, its ok to voice your opinion, but I don\'t agree in you pressing your incorrect views on others.

Much of the things you said was just plain wrong, I don\'t mean to flame, but it simply is not fair to misinform

others.

Much of the things I said? I wrote a paragraph was all.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It took you about an essay to hit on all of those points, I

obviously knew I couldn\'t hit on all of them in a paragraph and why explain them in that detail. He asked

one\'s personal experience on Creatine, I gave him mine, and from what I have seen many people have had different

experiences on Creatine.

I still love you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Want some kisses?

Yeah! You tell him, dummy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]Look here DefconX3.....I just read your reply to Tallmacky and I must

say...you have a hell of a lot of nerve calling him stupid. Let\'s get one thing straight. The guy is a complete

moron but only I can call him names! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now back off before I make

him post more of his \"facts\"

Ohhhhhhhh yeah. I mean how

could I not know what I am talking about, I mean I wear a ring around my penis with Zinc and Copper to boost my

testoserone if that isn\'t scientific fact I dont know what IS!

Long live my Ring

of Power

</font><blockquote><font

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]Look here DefconX3.....I just

read your reply to Tallmacky and I must say...you have a hell of a lot of nerve calling him stupid. Let\'s get one

thing straight. The guy is a complete moron but only I can call him names!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now back off before I make him post more of his \"facts\"

Ohhhhhhhh yeah. I mean how could I not know what I am talking

about, I mean I wear a ring around my penis with Zinc and Copper to boost my testoserone if that isn\'t scientific

fact I dont know what IS! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Long live my

Ring of Power [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

OH MY GOD!! YOU WEAR THAT TOO?!?

Lets be friends and

never argue again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(BTW: I completely agree about expecting maracles from

creatine, many people seem to treat it like it is a maracle when it really doesnt do the work for you.)

Banned User

OH MY GOD!! YOU WEAR THAT

TOO?!?

Lets be friends and never argue again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(BTW: I completely agree about expecting maracles from

creatine, many people seem to treat it like it is a maracle when it really doesnt do the work for you.)

<hr

NO WAY BRO! SERIOUSLY DO YOU WEAR ONE TOO?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

We are a rare breed my friend, I have to admit that it is a

very nice device, I built mine from home. It comes from the old blakoe ring model, but this way is much

better....Also used in the PE world, by a small group. The Zinc is 99.9% pure, as I hope yours is too or you will

get a possibly bad reaction, I bet I know where you got yours from, a certain person?

YES GIVE ME A HUG, NO MORE ARGUING!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I agree with a

lot of what you said Defcon, I can admit when I am wrong, and you brought more factual evidence to the table by far,

I was just trying to counter a bit, I shouldn\'t be so negative on Creatine, but I want to see Dzorro go at it

Rocky style in the gym and not be disappointed, beacause too much hype is a expectation killer!

.........................Wait, are you pulling my leg, damn it!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    P.S. Elana I better not hear any gay jokes from you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Why the hell would I talk about

Creatine if I never used it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I told you above I used it at 13, and

I then used it again at 16/17. I used both the powdered form and the Liquid Serum. As far as energy went yes I will

list that as a good benefit.

13? Jesus!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I hope you only took supplements at that age because you were

adviced to from your trainer, coach or whatever.

Personally i started taking supplements (including creatine of

course) after the age of 19. And that was according my coach\'s advice (used to play in a basketball team).

Banned User

13? Jesus!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I hope you only took supplements at that age because you were

adviced to from your trainer, coach or whatever.

Personally i started taking supplements (including creatine

of course) after the age of 19. And that was according my coach\'s advice (used to play in a basketball team).

Ahhhh yes, possibly why the Creatine effects paled

in comparison to what else I was taking. Creatine was just the added supplement. I was on steriods. Injections of

IGF-1 usually Glutes (ass) or upper thigh. I was also on Deca, and D-bol, at that age. All PH\'s/\'roids. Woooo

it really showed, huge! Not the best after effects though....especially at 13/14. That may explain a few things

too.

Banned User

Having a hard time remembering the other ones, I will try to get their names/old bottles, I took a lot

of stuff, some of the products pretty \"serious\" stuff, shouldn\'t be messed with.

</font><blockquote><font

13? Jesus! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I hope

you only took supplements at that age because you were adviced to from your trainer, coach or whatever.

Personally i started taking supplements (including creatine of course) after the age of 19. And that was

according my coach\'s advice (used to play in a basketball team).

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ahhhh yes, possibly why the Creatine effects paled in comparison to what else I was

taking. Creatine was just the added supplement. I was on steriods. Injections of IGF-1 usually Glutes (ass) or upper

thigh. I was also on Deca, and D-bol, at that age. All PH\'s/\'roids. Woooo it really showed, huge! Not the best

after effects though....especially at 13/14. That may explain a few things too.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wow, well im happy that your ok after all that...
    That is definately the worst thing you

can do to your endocrine system is juice at an early age like that. How are you now, do you still have some of the

sides?

I thought I would also mention that the liquid creatine doesnt work, so that may also explain some of

your scarcasm towards creatine. Creatine, when in liquid form, is unstable after about 20 mins, the seriums simply

dont work.

(just out of curiosity, how tall are you now, unless you were on armidex, you really probably

stunted your growth with all the estrogens produced)

How are you now, do you still have

some of the sides?

Does he have side effects? What do

you think? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

(just out of curiosity, how tall are you now, unless you were on armidex,

you really probably stunted your growth with all the estrogens produced)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Jason AKA TAllmacky is a big guy. He is over 6 feet tall.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information