Close

Thread: The Edge

**DONOTDELETE**

Default The Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone, i have been experimenting with TE and find it works very well when you take the top off and just dab some on your finger and put it on your neck very much like you would apply a regular cologne that was not a spray bottle...i have been wearing it to my work and find many DIHL as well as much shows of affection, smiles, etc...i have also been trying PI by itself, and sometimes it works great, sometimes not, usually not much in between...i figure on the times its not working, i must be od\'ing....anyway, can anyone out there answer a question..i have the scented PI and notice the scent evaporates very quickly, and then i really cant smell much of anything..does that mean i need to apply more? i keep thinking if i cant smell the ylang yang then i am in need of more..also, does anyone know anything about MRPhermones, which sell a product which is made by stone labs, which i believe is the exact same product Bruce sells (PPA by stone)??? they say it has twice the androstenone of APC...Also, does anyone know if the APC Bruce sells is the old stuff or the new weaker stuff? Bruce only sells the best..so id be willing to be its the old stuff but just wanted to make sure.... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]null[/img]

Default Re: The Edge

WW,

Our olfactory systems can become accustomed to a scent and tune it out.YOU may not smell the ylang scent but others probably still can. The Pheros in PI will outlast the scent though, so re-applying puts you in danger of potential OD. Get some plain ylang oil for refreshing the scent.

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: The Edge

So, any suggestions on which ylang oil to get? I bought the y-y from that e-oils online place, and it doesn\'t smell like the other y-y scented products I have. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Later -

Thread Information