Hey all,

I just recently (today) started visiting this online forum again after something like 2

years of inactivity. Online, that is, not socially [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. The latter has

been great!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Anyway, I noticed a post asking for tips on the

above subject, so I thought I\'d put that here.

Anyway, I\'ve posted about this a long time ago, and since

then I\'ve used the same combo, so it\'s tried and proven, people.

I\'m a 23 yo lesbian, and I find that

the combination of Primal Instict for Women (PI/w) with PCC is absolutely effective. For me the dosage is 2-3 drops

of PI/w, with several swipes of the PCC roll-on. This is normally very good for ANY social functions at all, it

opens up stranger, and makes you the center of attention. I can\'t really guarantee about the center of attention

thing actually, cause it could just be my personality. I\'m a normally very confident and well spoken person, so I

don\'t know if it\'s the phero or not in that sense. (So another tip: really brush up on your public speaking

and social skills)

Anyway, but I know for sure that the phero combo really DOES work, cause it\'s certainly NOT

normal to have people stare at you. I\'m talking about the constant, unwavering stare, going on for minutes after

you stopped talking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

It\'s just an example, which I happen to

remember first, since it just happened again last night at a party. I was a bit freaked out for a while, till I

finally realised that must be it. And yes, it happens from time to time, most often from strangers, who I guess

aren\'t used to getting the blast o\' phero from you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I used to wear PF/w, which I can\'t really recommend

for lesbians. It attracts guys, and nothing more really. I mean, so does PI/w+PCC, but at least it\'s unisex. I

haven\'t had much luck with SOE either (the really original one, from back then, not the new ones, which i have

yet to try).

Right now I\'m experimenting with NPA/w, so I\'ll see how it works for me. I got those free gel

packages of The Edge/w and the new unscented SOE, so I guess I\'ll try those too.

Hope this helps!

-TO-