Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Question to JVK SOE TIPS

visit-red-300x50PNG
    JVK, I think

that SOE need more information tips.
    For example give us some tactics that you use to get some beatiful ladies with

SOE(any special dose or fragance points, etc)?
    How you let them approach to you? and so on.
    I really want to know

your own experiences JVK and how you conquer it.
    Professor, the forum is all yours, we wait for your tips.

Default Re: Question to JVK SOE TIPS

How you

normally behave with SOE will be one of my question too.
    And I see thaty you take dhea too with SOE....You can

advice us to take this too do you?

Any tips?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

What I do/use

in various situations would only be of interest to other men my age/height with similar proportions and income.

Other than that, the results I get are meaningless. Besides, I\'m a \"biker\" and that aspect of my personality

attracts women who are outside the norm. That being said, I never hit on a woman who has not already shown an

interest. To get her interest (or not) I will spend a few minutes in her \"space.\" She will either become fidgity

or more relaxed/friendly. I can pick up on very subtle cues with regard to her level of interest--sometimes right

down to the fact that she is only looking for something very casual--but she wants it NOW. Most helpful advice is to

expect nothing, women can sense desparation--and once they do sense desparation--you\'re not liable to get beyond

their initial hesitation. Go out, have a good time with a good group of your peers; when you\'re having a good

time, you will be more at ease; no desparation; and the women are more likely to see you (and smell you) as the

dominant male. The whole idea of pheromone enhancement for men is to attempt to ensure their dominance status comes

through in their scent.

More later, perhaps.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    More later, perhaps.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Reading more would be appreciated!

Truth be told,

women - or anyone for that matter - can\'t tell the difference between a guy who doesn\'t give a f-ck (someone

who is not desperate) and a guy who is just shy. Nobody is so focused on each individual\'s body language where

they are going to analzye every person in the room. They are more focused on the immediate stiumuli. That said,

aggressiveness works far better than playing it cool if you are amongst strangers - even if playing it cool is

cooler.

Phero Dude

Thanks Dr.

The part about sensing desparation is so very true. That\'s why SOE is a heckuva product. It helps to put me at

ease and gives the attitude of \'whatever\' when otherwise I may take things too seriously. SOE\' effiects

permeate and get others to be chit chatty and relaxed. Much of this has to do with the affect on the wearer. None

can often put one at a sexual mindframe and an aggressive behavior coming from it can be sometimes detrimental. Nol

from SOE can put one ease and others can see this. Too many people thnk about the sexual and overdo the none when

nol can be just as if not more effective. By the way I\'m about to put an order in for SOE unscented. I have

forgotten but now realize how important SOE is.

What I do/use in various situations would only be

of interest to other men my age/height with similar proportions and income. Other than that, the results I get are

meaningless. Besides, I\'m a \"biker\" and that aspect of my personality attracts women who are outside the

norm. That being said, I never hit on a woman who has not already shown an interest. To get her interest (or not) I

will spend a few minutes in her \"space.\" She will either become fidgity or more relaxed/friendly. I can pick up

on very subtle cues with regard to her level of interest--sometimes right down to the fact that she is only looking

for something very casual--but she wants it NOW. Most helpful advice is to expect nothing, women can sense

desparation--and once they do sense desparation--you\'re not liable to get beyond their initial hesitation. Go

out, have a good time with a good group of your peers; when you\'re having a good time, you will be more at ease;

no desparation; and the women are more likely to see you (and smell you) as the dominant male. The whole idea of

pheromone enhancement for men is to attempt to ensure their dominance status comes through in their scent.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Great post sir!

Holmes

Truth be told, women - or anyone for that matter -

can\'t tell the difference between a guy who doesn\'t give a f-ck (someone who is not desperate) and a guy who

is just shy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Evidently we dissagree. For example, someone who is

shy is less likely to make direct eye contact, or to hold eye contact for more than a split second. Someone who\'s

not at all interested is more likely to look at others in the room with an \"attitude.\"

Nobody is so focused on each individual\'s

body language where they are going to analzye every person in the room. They are more focused on the immediate

stiumuli.

No need to focus on anyone but the one who almost

immediately draws your attention (because you already have a very good idea of what you\'re looking for). You will

then watch her body language to see what clues of availability she sends to others, and hopefully--with eye

contact--to you. If she\'s interested in you, you\'ll know it.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    That said, aggressiveness works far better than playing it cool if you are

amongst strangers - even if playing it cool is cooler.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Agressiveness might work better if you\'re looking for a woman who will either question or

react to your every move. I don\'t think it works well at all if you\'re trying to get to know someone better.

But there\'s no reason to play it cool (or play anything else)--unless you\'re looking for another \"player.\"

But there\'s no reason to play it cool (or play

anything else)--unless you\'re looking for another \"player.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

How do you mean?

Holmes

Stuff like eye

contact, posture, and so many other things do project confidence, yes. But in most cases you have to engage women

to get them to notice these things - thus the need to be aggressive if your goal is to meet someone.

you, however, I play it low key. I will place myself in proximity of someone I am interested in too, and then try

and pick up on body language. However, many young women can be very shy or flat out just don\'t know (how) to

send guys signals when they are interested. This makes the whole process more difficult.

Older women of

course are a far different story. Personally, I admire their understanding of the game. The younger ones are just

so damn cryptic sometimes.

In any case, I\'d say the desperate aggressive guy is far more likely to pull a

chick then the cool, confident laid back guy who doesn\'t put in work. People don\'t sense confident strangers

in bars because they are f\'en drunk and their minds are too occupied to notice some dude\'s body language.

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to

compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

More...
    Went

to a party last night at about 830pm where a few friends were there doing Karaoke (in a dry county; no alcohol). A

lady whom I later found out was in her 30\'s kept giving me the eye. Asked a mutual friend about her (ensured she

was not married and was unattached) then agreed to an intro. Stood next to her in conversation for about 15 minutes

till I got distracted by some friends at another table. While standing I remembered that I did not wear any SOE, and

wondered if that might make a difference. A few minutes later, I went over to her table and was refused a dance. She

left 15 minutes later. Lesson learned: I will not bother to stand next to a woman who appears interested in me,

unless I\'m wearing SOE (I\'m convinced I need the enhancement). Like anyone else, I don\'t like

rejection--and in this case I really have to wonder why she was focussing on me so intently, if she didn\'t want

to get my attention. At no time did I get the impression that she wasn\'t interested, until I asked her to dance.

And, this is the only time in as long as I can remember that I\'ve been turned down (for a dance, that is). The

last woman I met casually asked me, as we were leaving the private club (alcohol permitted), if I wanted to come to

her father\'s empty cabin for sex, and reitterated the \"just for sex\" part. She had about two hours exposure

prior to this, while we were sitting and talking, then while playing 3 games of pool. My life before SOE use was

quite different than it has been since using SOE. Admittedly, though, I\'ve never tried any other pheromone

product. One advantage I have is that it\'s my creation, which leads to conversation about pheromones and their

effect, and frequently to discussions of sex. It\'s a much smaller step to go from discussion of sex to active

participation, once you\'re alone with a woman. Forum members should know enough, or learn enough (there\'s a

good book about the topic: The Scent of Eros), about pheromones to carry on a good discussion, and develop social

skills to the point where they can carry on further from there. Pay attention to all the guys who are looking for

sex but the subject just doesn\'t get mentioned. Pheromones are the introduction to the subject that you will

either discuss or participate in with a willing partner. But if the subject doesn\'t come up, what are you going

to talk about, while you\'re wasting each other\'s time? Personally, I could care less about what sports

she\'s interested in, or her dogs, cats, other pets, or children, or TV shows she watches. If you\'re

experimenting with different mixes, ask her if she likes the fragrance you\'re wearing--and then be prepared to

discuss chemical communication/animal behavior--without any crass language. Then, don\'t be surprised if later on,

you both are behaving like animals. If not, no problem, because the next time the topic comes up, you\'ll be even

better prepared for discussion, and sooner or later you\'ll meet someone who wants to do more than discuss sex.

Caution: the first crass word or alcohol-induced lapse in good sense (don\'t you dare look around the room for

someone else), and you\'ve most likely lost the opportunity for anything further. Additional caution: disregard

all of the above if you\'re looking for a meaningful relationship.

If you resort

to \"role-playing\" you\'re much more likely to end up with someone who is also playing some kind of game. Since

women\'s motives are usually more difficult than men\'s to determine, she will figure out what you\'re willing

to do to \"get\" her before you find out enough about her to know whether you\'re really interested in more than

her body. Then, even if you do \"get\" her, she will continue to have the upper hand in any game that either of

you continues to play.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

After

drafting my latest, I see BTF is synchronizing his thought pattern with mine.

</font><blockquote><font

However, many young women can be very shy or flat out just don\'t know

(how) to send guys signals when they are interested. This makes the whole process more difficult.

<hr

For me it makes the process so difficult that I no longer bother with

women who don\'t know how to communicate their intent.

</font><blockquote><font

Older women of course are a far different story. Personally, I admire their

understanding of the game. The younger ones are just so damn cryptic sometimes.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m fairly certain you understand the concept of cryptic female choice, and how this relates

to concealed ovulation. Basically, women don\'t know what they want unless they\'re in the ovulatory phase of a

non-oral contraceptive influenced menstrual cycle. The clues they send at ovulation are sufficient enough that with

minimal observation, you should be able to tell who\'s interested in more than just casual conversation. If not,

observe a little longer.

In any case, I\'d say

the desperate aggressive guy is far more likely to pull a chick then the cool, confident laid back guy who

doesn\'t put in work. People don\'t sense confident strangers in bars because they are f\'en drunk and their

minds are too occupied to notice some dude\'s body language.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s why I mentioned the alcohol problem. But I don\'t mean that you need to be laid

back. Of course, you need to do some work. Very few women will approach you, no matter how much they would like to.

Men, typically, must make the first move. What I\'m saying is to match your moves to her mood rather than take a

series of chances on anything that looks good at the moment.

</font><blockquote><font

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my opinion (based on what I

see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

<hr

I\'ve never seen desparation work, except when fat chicks need to get

laid so much that they become overly aggressive. It won\'t take them long to find someone who\'ll go for it.

JVK your

tips are good, but we need some street wise explaniation:
    </font><blockquote><font

What I do/use in various situations would only be of interest to other men my

age/height with similar proportions and income. She will either become fidgity or more relaxed/friendly.

In this case, when you talk about income, age and height and all

stuff, tell me the quantity of SOE do you use personally(in your case)and the spot of your body that you use? I want

to have an clear idea of your product that it is a miracle.
    </font><blockquote><font

I can pick up on very subtle cues with regard to her level of

interest--sometimes right down to the fact that she is only looking for something very casual--but she wants it

NOW.

In this part, tell us your personal cues to know what she

wants NOW.....Remenber JVK here we are from so many cultures that we really are interesting how this stuff work,

with womens around the world.

Phero Pro

Jim, I agree

with Larry.er Fran1. Please elaborate on your use of SOE. How much, the body spots. Do you add another fragrance?

And also how things have changed for you since before and after. Thanks for your time ad anticipated answers.

I\'ve never seen desparation work, except when

fat chicks need to get laid so much that they become overly aggressive.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

And except when guys will hit on fat chicks and anything else with two legs.

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my

opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared

to do.

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    Desperate men make women run away and run as fast as they can.

We are attracted to the cool guy with the slight attitude. Let us a work a bit for his attention.

The guy that

walks up to you in a bar, gets in your face and starts feeding you all sorts of lines is an annoyance. That is when

the woman will grab the first man they see and will whisper to him to please pretend that he is with her so the

desperate man will go away.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

We are attracted to the cool guy with the slight attitude. Let us a work a bit for his attention.

The guy that

walks up to you in a bar, gets in your face and starts feeding you all sorts of lines is an annoyance. That is when

the woman will grab the first man they see and will whisper to him to please pretend that he is with her so the

OUCH!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now, Elana go and answer all of my pm\'s I really need

attention from you, and read my pm\'s about my seduction techniques and my cooking recipes, and then tell me how

to be sexier...ANSWER NOW I AM DESPERATE!!!

Banned User

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my

opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared

to do.

This works, its working wonders!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

Desperate men make women run away and run as fast as they

can. We are attracted to the cool guy with the slight attitude. Let us a work a bit for his attention.

The

guy that walks up to you in a bar, gets in your face and starts feeding you all sorts of lines is an annoyance. That

is when the woman will grab the first man they see and will whisper to him to please pretend that he is with her so

the desperate man will go away.

Elana, did it ever occur to

you that some women go to bars wanting to hook up or who are too drunk to think straight?

The guys that run

around hitting on one chick after another inevitably find them.

</font><blockquote><font

Desperation

works best for pulling chicks in my opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use

it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

The guy that

Elana, did it ever occur to you that

some women go to bars wanting to hook up or who are too drunk to think straight?

Hit on as many as possible and

you are bound to find them. Good luck!

Then those women would

make a bee line to the man that they are attracted to and the woman would work her magic. Women are just not

desperate enough to go home with a pathetic man just so that they can have sex.

Then those women would make a bee line to the man

that they are attracted to and the woman would work her magic. Women are just not desperate enough to go home with a

pathetic man just so that they can have sex.

Women aren\'t big

on making the first move. And why make the first move when guys are coming after you anyway?

Aggressiveness

wins out in these cases. Some may call aggressiveness confidence, and in many cases it is, but aggressivenss

without any sort of selectivety is partly desperation, IMO.

Whatever

works for you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

don\'t worry

kiddo, I will give you the next one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe you

can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink

and take you home. Women LOVE that!

Phero Pro

Maybe you can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s

pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and take you home. Women LOVE

that!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I knew

it!

Maybe you can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s

pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and take you home. Women LOVE

that!

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

The guy that

Elana is giving us good insights

into the Female Psyche...I for one believe this to be the case...Even if you are really desperate try real hard not

to act it...Women can sense it a mile off &amp; are totally put off by it...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information