Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: Question to JVK SOE TIPS

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Maybe you can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s

pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and take you home. Women LOVE

that!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes princess, I shall take your advice!

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Maybe you can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s pheromone signature and then

going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and take you home. Women LOVE that!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes princess, I shall take your advice!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

one more addition to the plan. Bathe in bleach. If bleach is not available just rub your sperm

all over your body.

</font><blockquote><font

Maybe you can

try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and

take you home. Women LOVE that!

Yes princess, I shall take your

advice!

one more addition to the plan. Bathe in bleach. If

bleach is not available just rub your sperm all over your body.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am writing all this down. Will this be included in the second edition of your seduction

guide? I really loved the first one.

I did not

include this information in \"Get women to throw money at you as they give you oral sex and cook you a large steak

dinner\"

By Elana
    $49.95 on Amazon

I didn\'t know about any of this until I read a few posts from

Ironration and Manchorito, and we all know the Internet rule.

Damn. And I

thought years of research was behind all of this. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Fran1
    There

are many posts from others that offer more in the way of street wise explanations than I will ever have time to

detail. Besides, the most important things that I have to say have all been said in my book. In the book, the lack

of specific usage instructions is not an error of ommission. Instead, the natural assumption is that from reading

the book, and through your individual experiences, you will figure out what works best for you, and maybe even why

it works the way it does. The reality of all this is that each of us has a unique pheromone signature (e.g., tissue

type). And each partner we seek will respond (or not) to our unique pheromone signature, under equally unique

conditions. It\'s easy to use pheromone products to enhance one\'s masculine or feminine component of their

pheromone signature, but it\'s also easy to see why results of enhancement may vary. That is, the uniqueness

remains, no matter how much you enhance the masculine or feminine component. Culturally, if you\'re trying to gain

the interest of an Asian female (who\'s still in Asia), it would be easy to offend her by enhancing your masculine

scent--same goes for women who are super sensitive to male odor. So, if I tell you that I use 3, 4 inch rolls of SoE

on each side of my neck, and you do the same--what are the odds that you will have results similar to mine?

Incalculable. Experiment, like other members of this Forum have done, and find what works best for you, and most

often. If I could teach everyone what worked best, I\'d be a millionaire. And, if I could make everyone think that

I knew best how they could get laid more often, I\'d be a millionaire. So, obviously, either I must not know it

all, or not want to be a millionaire, or maybe just not want to con people. (Take your pick) It should be equally

obvious that I don\'t have time to answer specific questions, but am happy to comment on certain discussions when

I do have some time. For cues on body language read Timothy Perper\'s book, or Monica Moore\'s work (don\'t

know if she\'s published a book, but she\'s done some good work that\'s published in research journals). Also,

Karl Grammer and others at Ludwig Bolzman Institute in Vienna, have some good information written in German. Nearly

every source of good information is documented/referenced in The Scent of Eros, and typically with extended comments

in the endnotes of each chapter.

JVK your tips

are good, but we need some street wise explaniation:
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    What I do/use in various situations would only be of interest to other men my age/height with similar

proportions and income. She will either become fidgity or more relaxed/friendly.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    In this case, when you talk about income, age and height and all stuff, tell me the quantity of

SOE do you use personally(in your case)and the spot of your body that you use? I want to have an clear idea of your

product that it is a miracle.

I can pick up on

very subtle cues with regard to her level of interest--sometimes right down to the fact that she is only looking for

something very casual--but she wants it NOW.

In this part, tell us

your personal cues to know what she wants NOW.....Remenber JVK here we are from so many cultures that we really are

interesting how this stuff work, with womens around the world.

</font><blockquote><font

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my opinion (based on what I

see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    Desperate men make women run away and run as fast as they can.

We are attracted to the cool guy with the slight attitude. Let us a work a bit for his attention.

The guy that

walks up to you in a bar, gets in your face and starts feeding you all sorts of lines is an annoyance. That is when

the woman will grab the first man they see and will whisper to him to please pretend that he is with her so the

desperate man will go away.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Desperation will get you nowhere. The only thing desperation gives you is knowledge that you have nothing to lose,

which leads you to be gutsy and ask a woman out. The positive part of desperation is the willingness to take risks.

That\'s what it\'s all about. The negative part of desperation is you give off a very low

self-confidence/self-image and you hang on by a very thin thread...

</font><blockquote><font

Let us a work a bit for his attention.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

As much as I agree with Elana 100% that women aren\'t attracted to desperation and will

pretend to be with someone else to get away from the \"desperate guy\", I find this particular part to be

contradictory to the norm. The whole point of women making the guy make the move is that the guy gives her his full

attention...after all, he probably crossed a crowd full of people to pull up a seat next to you and say hi. Yeah, I

know a \"cool\" guy with an \"attitude\" will scan the place while he\'s talking to make it look like it\'s

a casual hello or he has other things he could be doing or something, but let\'s not kid ourselves into thinking

that somehow a woman needs to work for his attention. Unless you count acting interested or being interested work,

I think it\'s more of a you just have to open your mouth and continue the conversation to really keep the guy

there. Honestly, when was the last time a guy \"abandoned ship\" on a girl who was definitely interested but was

having trouble keeping a conversation due to nerves or something?

Then again, it would be the test of a lifetime

for me to keep a conversation going with a stranger for longer than 20 seconds, so maybe I shouldn\'t be

questioning this. Honestly... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Women don\'t

want a guy who is desperate, but sometimes they are too drunk or horny to care or notice.

That is why

desperation works. Desperate guys hit on women and until they run into one who fall into the above mentioned

category.

Man of La Pancha

Women don\'t want a guy who is desperate,

but sometimes they are too drunk or horny to care or notice.

That is why desperation works. Desperate guys hit

on women and until they run into one who fall into the above mentioned category.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s true.

Wouldn\'t you respect yourself more, though, if you switched from

desperate to bold and daring? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I guess the response would

be,

\"I don\'t think I\'d be worried too much about my desperation and pathetic attempts while I\'m

getting laid
    !!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]\"

...which is also very true.

LOL, hey some

guys are bold and daring, some are desperate. I don\'t see anything wrong with going up to women who you are

really interested in, but some guys literally act like they have never seen a woman in their life once they enter a

club. Hitting ON everything. On to the next and on to the next. And eventually, someone falls for it.

Man of La Pancha

I\'m

still waiting to institute the \"Petter Gibbons\" approach...

\"Oh. I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna

go next door and get a table and if you’d like to join me, no big deal. All right? And if not, that’s cool too.

Ok?\"

Although I could also see myself sitting at Flingers alone...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Someone

was on the subject of body language somewhere, so I\'ll just mention a good way to project interest.

If you

ever want to find an effective way to project a strong sexual aura to a woman, you need to look no further than most

Western movies...

You know the look: the suave, bad-ass, debonnaire cowboy comes out of the saloon, walks up to

the column next to the steps, and leans against it with his thumbs through his belt loops. All the girls around

take interest in the man.

Why? Well, there\'s subtle body language cues from this pose. This is a very open

stance (don\'t cross your legs), your crotch is slightly pushed forward, and your fingers, although hanging in a

relaxed position, are all pointing straight to your penis. How\'s that for a subliminal message? You make eye

contact with girls you are attracted to and smile at every one of them. When you pick up a positive signal from a

girl, you can make your approach. That\'s when you can let a warm smile and assertive posture do 85% of the

talking for you...

...but that\'s just a suggestion from a body language perspective.

Banned User

Here\'s

what worked for me.

grind dance with a stranger, say \"Hmm I like the way you dance\" I walk of...she say

\"thanks\" almost to my back.

Later she is tied to her four poster bed...

the next day I dont ask,

but tell her to give me her number.

Desperate works...yeah whatever [ rolls eyes until they hurt ]

Banned User

Someone was on the subject of body language

somewhere, so I\'ll just mention a good way to project interest.

If you ever want to find an effective way to

project a strong sexual aura to a woman, you need to look no further than most Western movies...

You know the

look: the suave, bad-ass, debonnaire cowboy comes out of the saloon, walks up to the column next to the steps, and

leans against it with his thumbs through his belt loops. All the girls around take interest in the man.

Why?

Well, there\'s subtle body language cues from this pose. This is a very open stance (don\'t cross your legs),

your crotch is slightly pushed forward, and your fingers, although hanging in a relaxed position, are all pointing

straight to your penis. How\'s that for a subliminal message? You make eye contact with girls you are attracted

to and smile at every one of them. When you pick up a positive signal from a girl, you can make your approach.

That\'s when you can let a warm smile and assertive posture do 85% of the talking for you...

...but that\'s

just a suggestion from a body language perspective.

creepy scary

person

Man of La Pancha

creepy scary person

<hr

I figured someone would question

this...

http://www.sacticket.com/sta

tic/movies/news/1014eastwood.html

The only difference in this shot is Mr. Eastwood has his hands in his

pockets instead of his belt

loop...

[url=\"http://www.clinteastwood.net/welcome2.html\"]http://www.clinteastwood.net/welcome2.html[/url

]

Oh, and here\'s some belt action...

...but I\'m sure Clint Eastwood never got any women...and

I\'m sure nobody ever thought he was attractive or had attitude, either...

They even model cowboys in

this pose...this is a ridiculously bad example, but whatever...it\'s the first thing I found on a dogpile image

search:

http://www.pinkumbyrecords.com/pics_olcwb.ht

m

Banned User

Hello

Clint is an Actor, Films are make believe. Poses in magazines and in films are not gonna get you laid in

the real world.

Being natural and not forcing the situation is gonna get you further...and will make for a more

memorable and pleasurable encounter.

Standing arround with your hands pointing at your dick is pathetic

Man of La Pancha

Well, I

posted what I\'ve read in body language books, but what would professionals in the world of psychology know about

that?

Banned User

Next time

you get a girl in bed...you better consult a book by a professional before going any further, just to make sure you

get it right, huh.

go get um cowboy

Man of La Pancha

Next time you get a girl in bed...you better

consult a book by a professional before going any further, just to make sure you get it right, huh.

go

get um cowboy

I did, and I\'ve gotten great compliments,

thank you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] In fact, my girlfriend at the time enjoyed taking a

look at it, too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Men\'s Health accidentally sent me the

book \"Sex Secrets\" in the mail years and years ago after I purchased \"Totally Fit\". Needless to say, I

didn\'t take the time to send it back and report the error...I just paid the bill and read the thing.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Lucky me since I\'d be too embarrassed to buy such a book in a

store, and I got great ideas that really sparked bedroom action with relatively shy girls when I got

older.

Back to body language, I\'ve been given a recommendation from a forum member a while back on the

subject, and she recommended \"Body Language Secrets\".

Bottle\'s right...you have to be natural.

Unfortunately, many people have a tendency to close off and tense up in situations, so it\'s important to practice

an open demeanor and a friendly, welcoming posture/aura/whatever to increase your chances of success. The relaxed

lean against a wall with your hands in your pockets or thumbs through your belt loop was just a suggestion of a

relaxed demeanor that can look quite natural due to its comfortable positioning and friendly, open message. There

are many other preferences that people should look into as well. If you think it\'s pathetic, you can always try

something else that suits your style, as long as it feels natural like Bottle said.

That\'s one of the

problems with desperation. Yes, drunk girls can miss the cues and horny girls might not care, but a normal woman

will notice how you carry yourself and run away as Elana said. You can easily create a more positive demeanor that

projects an attractive aura if you just take time to try. The best recent post that comes to mind is about the one

guy who was depressed for a while and then got out of his funk and started getting women like mad...I\'m sure his

body language changed along with his attitude.

What the

hell is wrong with some of you guys? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I am convinced

in your next life you will come back as Manchirito, Elana.

I am convinced in your next life you will come back

as Manchirito, Elana.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Let\'s sum

all of this up....women love for men to act desperate, stand like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into

watching porn, and beg them to buy men drinks.

This is good. I\'ll include it all in my book
    \"All you

have to do is pose like a dork and women will beg you to take them home to clean your house and then give you great

sex\"

Let\'s sum all of this up....women love for men

to act desperate, stand like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into watching porn, and beg them to buy men

drinks.

\"All you have to do is pose like a dork and women will

beg you to take them home to clean your house and then give you great sex\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t forget my steak dinner, woman! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Let\'s sum all of this up....women love for men to act desperate, stand

like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into watching porn, and beg them to buy men drinks.

This is

good. I\'ll include it all in my book
    \"All you have to do is pose like a dork and women will beg you to take

them home to clean your house and then give you great sex\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t forget my steak dinner, woman! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That was my first book. If you had sent in your 12 easy payments of

$49.98, you would know that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Banned User

Can i use

Paypal? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Let\'s sum

all of this up....women love for men to act desperate, stand like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into

watching porn, and beg them to buy men drinks.

\"All you have

to do is pose like a dork and women will beg you to take them home to clean your house and then give you great

sex\"

Don\'t forget my steak dinner, woman!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That was my first

book. If you had sent in your 12 easy payments of $49.98, you would know that!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Your 1st edition

is on it\'s way...don\'t know how much it cost though, \'cause I talked this really hot woman into buying it

for me. Thinking back on that whole scenario, I was leaning up against a pillar w/ my thumbs through my

belt loops at the time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Now where\'s my steak dinner.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Dammit woman, don\'t make me use my belt loops on you!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The belt

loops get me everytime &lt;dreamy sigh&gt;

Yes Franki...I take paypal but I have to charge a $25.00 paypal fee

per order.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information